Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Will she ever come out of her bad experience with Jagat and fall in love with Shiv? I hope she does not remain single for the rest of her life to take of the Singh family. Jagya hates Anandi to the extent that he will try to ruin things for her & Shiv just out of spite...so he may pretend to want to get back together with Anandi to keep her & Shiv apart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvleo4everelasinghsurabhi01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi's Future" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I don't think Gauri would let him... However, if he learns Gauri's truths then he may try to go win back AnandiAngry  However, Anandi would never let him do to Gauri what he did to her.Clap  So, she will either stay single or fall for Shiv.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
hi upra nice to see u in this forum

upra

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I dnt knw whether she will or not... but i think a gal similar in anandi's condition shud. Itz really tough to spend lyf all alone. my mum use to say tht itz easy to spend your youth alone but in old age u need a partner. And when her partner has moved on thn why can't she... i know its tough and will take time but one day she'll finally able to move on and love someone else.

And abt JaAn union... m sure Anandi will nt accept him. She may forgive him but will not be able to love him or respect him in the same way. He can be accepted in Singh's family but not in Anandi's life.

upra

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
@surabhi - Thanks

I think Jagya and Gauri will go through a temp separation based on the fights they have been having. He will return home and then will try and cause probs for Anandi. Also I think Dadisa will change once Jagya returns home. As hard as she is trying to bring Anandi and Shiv close to each other, I think she will plot to keep them (Shiv & Anandi) apart so that Anandi and Jagya can get together but Anandi will not be interested in Jagya and would have fallen in love with Shiv by that time; Bhairon will the only 1 to support Anandi. This is all my theory based on the new BV  cover picture with Jagya and Shiv on either side and Anandi in the center.

Edited by upra - 08 July 2012 at 10:31pm

poiu123

srijay

srijay

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I dont think Dadisa will support Jug-An anymore!! Even if he runs home crying into Dadisa's lap. If he truly repents she may pardon his mistakes, but will never allow or support Jaan union IMO.

Anyways, doesnt matter what anyone else does - A will NEVER accept him back! Star

upra

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
them ontage is only for annadis dilemeia even after divorce she can continue to be single ad live with jagyas memories or chose a new oad with shiv, his dileima is what is shown in the new montage ntohing else. plus accoridng to new pomo div has happened so there wnt be gng back to a anymore!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srijayupraelasinghaparnauma

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
That's reassuring!! Never want Anandi to be with Jag again, he is very selfish and self centered and he and Gauri deserve each other. I don't want Anandi too be alone and spend the rest of her life doing social work...she should marry Shiv.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top