Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Why is Angad jealous?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hi darlings,

I think the reason for Angad's almost violent jealousy is not just the deadly combination of  irritation and fascination that he has with Kripa....I think in his subconscious he still has Kripa's confession of having loved him ringing.Somewhere, he has a feeling of possession over his darling bete noire and that's majorly from where his envy stems. What do you people think?

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:48am | IP Logged

hi nitica!

i was about to post a similar message... actually i think... that the reasons for angad's jealousy are dual... and they are contradictory... it's quite a juxtaposition... but if you look at it carefully... it is quite well justified!

REASON 1: he is developing some sort of attraction towards kripa... just as mannan said... he is subconciously crossing the thin line dividing hatred and intense love...

REASON 2: he cannot bear to see kripa happy... this is not a reason for his jealousy... it is the cause of the strange behaviour he exhibits when kripa is with prithvi...

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Sugar,

I do agree with the first reason but i didn't quite understand the second reason......explain, puhlease?

By the way, Manan is really cute as well. Cool cucumber.Tongue
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged

nits... i believe that a part of him... a major part actually... still HATES kripa... DETESTS her... and whenever kripa is with prithvi... she is really happy... carefree and generally JOYOUS... having fun... you know?

but when angad catches them doing that... he just feels even more angry that sumbody he knows well is actually helping out the one girl whose life he wants to make hell! he is taking SOOOO much trouble to make each day of Kripa's life living hell... and here comes prithvi... in whose company kripa is totally free and forgets her worries!

so that's my logic! 

angadsdoll Senior Member
angadsdoll
angadsdoll

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:00am | IP Logged
i cudnt agree more with nits and sug. its amazing how u guys post ur comments and almost everyone agrees.  looks like the case of great minds think alike, huh!!!Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Alright Sugar,now i got it. Yeah, Angad hates her because she snubs him 24x7 and he still hasn't forgotten that stinging slap...ouch!
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:30am | IP Logged

well i think da reason behind the jeolousy is dat he is attracted to kirpa and doesnt realize it.......he is kind of restless and confused.....wot say

maybe in his heart he  still hates kirpa 4 slapping him ( dat was  abrilliant scene) and then sugar i agree wid u

i like prithvi and mannan!!!

kariya!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:34am | IP Logged
thanks guys!LOL

Go to top