• Most Active Thread of the week: ~Saraa~
  • Most Active Member of the Week: ~Saraa~
  • Blooper of the week: ~Saraa~/Roshini1494
  • Costume of the Week: ..first.rain..
  • Dialogue of the Week: ..first.rain..
  • Joota scene of the week: shybabe

Banner and animated logos: Khushix

Winning Siggies: -Fatz-

Thankyou everyone for supprting us sooo much. Its all due to your support we have reached the 39th newsletter. 

ANNOUNCEMENT TO IPKKND NL TEAM:

From now on please send your assigned task by Friday night and no later than Saturday afternoon 12pm (India Time), to IPKKNDentries and not to Sanjana or Neethi.

If you are unable to do your assigned task for any reason, PM the same ID (IPKKNDentries) with the reason why by Friday and so back-up could be arranged.

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Arnav manages to escape from the goons. Shyam forcefully takes Khushi with him. Arnav chases Shyam, while the goons chase him. Shyam ties Khushi and leaves her in the centre of the road. Arnav tries to untie Khushi but fails as the goons attack him. Khushi manages to free herself but a goon points a gun at her. While trying to escape, Khushi loses her balance and falls into a trench. Arnav sees this and beats up the goons to free himself.

Arnav manages to save Khushi and she tells him about Shyam's plot. Anjali panics when Shyam comes home with injuries. Shyam makes an excuse of meeting with an accident. Anjali stops Manorama when she questions Shyam about his alleged affair with Khushi. Arnav and Khushi come home and the Raizada family members are shocked to see their condition. Manorama tells the family about Arnav being kidnapped.

Khushi reveals Shyam's evil intentions in front of the Raizada family. Shyam denies her accusations and demands for evidence. Anjali is in shock and refuses to believe that Shyam is behind Arnav's kidnapping. Before Shyam could convince everyone, Nandkishore arrives in time to support Khushi and reveals Shyam's true colours to the family.

Shyam denies the allegations made against him and accuses Khushi of maligning his name. Payal defends Khushi but Manorama tells her to keep quiet. Nandkishore tells the family about Shyam's pen drive and his conspiracy. Shyam switches the pen drive with a fake locket. Anjali refuses to believe Khushi and Nandkishore's allegations. Manorama tells the family that Khushi had asked Shyam to divorce Anjali and he had agreed. Shyam blames everything on Khushi

Even after Payal, Nandkishore and Khushi's truth, everyone refuses to believe her. Arnav finally looses his calm when Shyam points fingers at Khushi. He slaps him twice. One for betraying his sister and another for hurting his wife. Both of which are the two most important people in his life. Arnav also pushes him out of the house.

Do I even NEED to tell what the most achari scene this week was? Come on up, Arnav Singh Raizada! You deserve this one. CVs, thankyou for the most amazing thappars we could have watched. The most awaited slaps. πŸ˜†

What 2 thappars! πŸ‘πŸ‘

The joota Scene of the week definitely goes to the episode that aired on July 5th.πŸ˜‰

The entire RM is gathered and Khushi and Shyam are going on about who is right and who is wrong.Meanwhile Arnav Singh Raizada has the same look throughout the entire episode with out speaking a word. It was definitely a hair pulling moment for all ASR fans..πŸ˜†

The Joota definitely goes to the editing for this sceneπŸ˜•...please IPK team..hire a new team for editing your scenes..πŸ˜†

Well well, it doesn't take a genius to figure out this scene. Arnav Singh Raizada fighting the kidnappers! Wasn't THAT a hilarious sequence? One man against 8 and viola they STILL couldn't kill him? Must be some strong kidnappers. Or I'm pretty sure ASR used to drink Bon Vita as a kid, no wonder he is sooo strong. 🀣
Arnav, thankyou for showing us some action. πŸ‘
Kidnappers, thankyou for making us laugh with the comical fight you guys put up. 🀣🀣
CVs, thankyou for bringing Arnav back in the RM finally! πŸ‘

This week was really good with some romantic moments between ArHi and Shyam getting slapped and thrown out of RM, But still the whole truth issue was dragged a lot. 3 whole episodes were spent in this. Khushi and NK were trying their best to prove Shyam wrong and Shyam proved them wrong at each and every point.The whole thing was very stretched. Khushi, NK and Payal were not able to discuss their part of truth, while Shyam was bent on using his Lawyer skills for the 1st time in serial.
illuminated. thumbnail

This week's BC is ofcourse Nk nd Khushi! i lovd d bonding between them. when noone believed khushi Nk tried his level best to convince everyone abt Shyam's mystery! he was supporting khushi till the end. nd khushi i juz love her. when every thing goes against her she still regains confidence nd courage to prove the truth, unevil the mystery! so hats off to the efforts of both NK nd khushi!

Okay okay this is not going to get over! two more in the BC list. Payal Nd our hottie Arnav! when shyam kept on insulting khushi payal interfered nd she tried her level best to reveal the truth. she tried to protect her sister but the end punch was done by ASR! khushi tried to proove her innocence through arnav! he understood his wife's innocence. nd d best thing he did was slapping shyam nd gettin him out of the house. wow arnav u prooved again that ur d best husband nd best brother! 

-Shobra-

The most irritating character of the week is one who annoys the hell out of us whenever he/she comes onscreen. Well, this week it's again Shyam ! πŸ˜› The character keeps on going highly negative.

As we saw in the beginning of this week, we saw how Shyam ordered his goons to kill Arnav! This really made me hate him to a new extent! Kidnapping Arnav was something bearable but getting our hero killed just annoyed me like hell.😑

Secondly, hated the fact that he tied up Khushi and left her in the middle of the road for Arnav to crush her over! It was really a scary moment for all when Arnav just turned his jeep to the other side! Another reason for irritation and anger!

Thirdly, it was horrifying to see him put all the blame on Khushi after his truth came out infront of the family in Wednesday's episode! It was seriously shocking to see how he blamed Khushi for trying to get closer to him!🀒 Talk about lying! Another really annoying moment we got to see.

Well, this is it for this week. Hope to see you guys in the next!😳

Hello hi everyone and welcome to the funniest character of this week. This week was an interesting one. Secrets were revealed and accusations were thrown at each other! in the midst of all this its kinda hard for me to decide the funniest character!

But i have decided that this week the funniest character goes to none other then Rocky!! M sure most of u already know who he is and are phans but for those who are clueless let me tell u that Rocky was ASR's good for nothing Kidnapper, who looked pathetic as soon as he opened his mouth and who ran away as soon as ASR came in power!

Rocky ji tussi great hoo award kabool karo!

This is all for now see u next week

Ammie

Does there need to be any guessing? obviously the one said by Arnav on Friday after the first and second slap!! 

Going to translate them in English... 😳 

"This one for betraying my sister... *slap* and this one for hurting Khushi. Both of which are the most important people in my life!" 

Waah Arnav ji. The love and care for your sister and wifey is beyond expressions. Dialogue writer surely deserves claps for this one. πŸ‘
illuminated. thumbnail

We had an awesome ArHi moments on Tuesday epi...Hugs and Kisses...😍
Three pics made our week this time...One is of ArHi and Two is of SaRun...☺️

Now the Picture no no Pictures of the Week are:

Hot...☺️

Cute..😳

Sweet...😍

I want a ArHi Bike ride after seeing this pic..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Happy Weekend Everyone...πŸ˜›

It's not any of the pix yet shown in the show. It's offscreen masti one's. This week, everyone in same attire all the time was boring. One of that can't be chosen for this πŸ˜› 

Check this: 

Erm, me want to focus on Arnav ji πŸ˜³ The shirt.. looks hot and dashing in the shirt!! β˜ΊοΈ Kya outfit hai. And just a close up of the shirt: 

Well again, focus on Arnav.. Okay look at the hug if you'd like but me wanna focus only on the hero πŸ˜

Ready? This week was fulll of bloopers. Camera angles gone bad. Editing gone bad. And what was with the kidnappers disappearing? Don't know what I'm talking about? πŸ˜• No worries, I shall explain WITH pictures. πŸ˜ƒ

Blooper number 1:

Notice the amount of kidnappers, chalo chalo, here's a numbering test for you all. How many kidnappers are there?

8 is the correct answer.

ARRAAAYYY, how come there are only 4 left?! I wonder if the rest ran off? Or they evaporated. I think I will go with the latter. πŸ˜›

Blooper number 2:

Notice that this kidnapper is holding Khushi's arm.

Oh bhayee, she is the property of Arnav Singh Raizada, do you not see the magalsutra and the sindoor? Haath kyun pakra?

Araaay, yeh toh kissi aur ka haath hai.  Pakro pakro, humain no problem. 🀣🀣🀣

illuminated. thumbnail

By: Aishu.

Here is ur Gift

Made By: -Afridimalikk-

Here is ur Gift

By: aishi.muffin

Here is ur Gift

Made By:curledup

Here is ur Gift

Made By Hina Sunshine Girl ]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HwJAP0-tBM&list=PLF7CE424284DBC0C6&index=20&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK>>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HwJAP0-tBM&list=PLF7CE424284DBC0C6&index=20&feature=plpp_video

Here is ur Gift

illuminated. thumbnail

" YOU ARE MY ANGEL "

We belong together, you make my world complete,
We belong together, no other can compete
When I look into your eyes I see the light that shines, forever deep
And with this feeling I shall also keep,
When I look into your eyes I see eternity

You are my soul mate in every way
It makes me miss you more every day
Dreams told me fairytales don't come true,
But it was a lie because then I met you
You're an angel that gives me reason to breathe,
You're a soulmates who prays for my each second

All I ever wanted to be in your heart,
And for us to be together, and never be apart
When you are sad, I will dry your tears
When you are scared, I will comfort your fears
No one else in the world can ever compare,

You made me believe in stars
As time stand stills between fire and water,
I've found my way back to you
I've found the home I had lost a decade ago
For the love, deep in my heart I know
My home is always within you

Loosing you even for a second shuffles me
I can't describe how I feel
I can't believe that this could be real
I wish I had the words for this emotion,
To describe to you this total devotion
I'd crush anything that stood in our way,
Fight everything each and every day

My heart keeps sinking in my chest;
And I dont wanna think about the rest,
Loosing you gives me endless emptiness 
I'm not afraid of dying and I'm not afraid of death,
I'm not afraid of hurting or taking my last breath
This heart is just scared of losing you ever

When you smile at me, it makes all my worries go away
I hope and wish I will get to  see this each and every day,
Your my angel, my love,  everything i want you to be
Your my angel sent from god, to share you life with me.

Here is your Gift

mishti_17

Here is ur Gift

illuminated. thumbnail

The whole week was Shyam twisting the truths and firing them back at Khushi to make it seem as a lie. Only the last 5-7 minutes on Friday were worth watching and that is the only reason I'd give this week a 3.0 Or else it would be a ZERO!

Dearest CVs, 
You surely took a whole week  to stop Shyam's bakwas, but nevertheless, we're happy Arnav has made the decision. Just hoping next week and in future, Shyam is not brought back in the house due to Anjali's pregnancy.Yeah, it'll be okay if Shyam continues to scheme but please make it outside RM. And yes, thank you so much for the last 5-7 minutes on Friday's episode! Simply the best.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats people on new edition! Thanks Sara for getting it posted and sorry had to leave you like that πŸ˜† And people, please do not post when the title says do not post 😳

-Khushi.
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Love you NB! It's okaaay. And I LOST my calm for 2 seconds, did the deep breathing exercise and went on with it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DONE DONE DONE.

Congratulations everyone on the 39th NL. We're sooo close to the 50th now. πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘

PS: Guys, please please please don't post if the title says don't post. 😊
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome NL again...πŸ‘ Great Job Khushi and Saraa...πŸ‘πŸΌSorry was not able to help u both as i got hooked to teri meri promo..☺️😍

Congrats to all the winners...and waiting to see some rabba ve moments in the upcoming week...😳