~*H.G.O.R.C.*~ Award Ceremony! 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

I, Keenal, invite you all to our very first award function. πŸ˜ƒ 

I remember the day when I first joined this CC few weeks ago, when it was on their 13th thread and look at us now! Who knew in just few weeks we would reach all the way to 45th thread. A big congrats to all of the members that made it happen. I'm very proud to be a part of the H.G.O.R.C. family! 

I know, all of you are so excited to know who won the awards, but little patience will earn you a big smile later. So, just wait! πŸ˜›

Until then, lets move on the special part of our event! This all would not have been possible without the magical people.  

I would like to thank Naaz jee (clever.foxxy) for being such a sweetheart and inviting us to H.G.O.R.C. CC. Really Naaz jee, we all thank you from the bottom of our heart. And here's the award of creating H.G.O.R.C.⭐️ :

By the way guys, I hope you are enjoying the music,  Thanks Rafid jee (Rafid.) for helping me in this! πŸ˜ƒ

The next person is Ansar jee (--devil-mind--). This is for you Ansar jee:
for always being helpful, he was always available to make another thread for us and/or even help and edit our threads. He has also helped a lot in making our awards! πŸ˜Š U R the best editor! Keep editingπŸ˜‰

Okay so this third one is very special, bare with me. If I were you, I would really appreciate this person's talent. Well, you might be wondering who is this person!? I'm not, because IT'S ME!! πŸ˜† And I would like to give this award to me:
Applause dear friends! πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

I would also like to thanks ALL OF YOU for coming to our Award Ceremony, and tight hugs to you! πŸ€—

Now, stay tuned to know who won the awards for which category, I'll be right back!πŸ˜‰

Till then enjoy these!πŸ˜ƒ 

INDEX
Welcome Thread                        -- page1
1st eight set of awards               -- page 2
2nd eight set of awards              -- page 14
3rd set of awards                       --page 21
Edited by Keenal - 11 years ago
omggg!!! so sweeettt!!! and sorry but ansar invited u guyss!! 🀣 sara credit mujhe de diya 😲🀣🀣
yaar i am glad u guys r in the CC πŸ€—πŸ€—
WHAT!??! we moved from 13 to 47 ShockedShocked woowww!!! 🀣🀣🀣
thanks for the awarddd!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
AND AND AND!!!!
i am first

lets start the awards!!!
OMG OMG...i m so excited...
...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³

This is for u keenu...u did awesome job..πŸ€—...nd all the ppl who helped a lot to make this AC memorable ..πŸ€—...

...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³
Edited by prinzylvsKaSh - 11 years ago
Okay from where to start πŸ˜†

First of all - thank you so much Naaz for inviting me

I joined this CC in #13 ... and now its  #47 .. OMG OMG OMG πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Made good friends here .. Would like to name each and every one of you and not just 1 or 2 ..
πŸ˜‰

And great work guys ..πŸ‘
Keenal , Ansar bhai , Rafid ji

πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Edited by -Crystal-Clear- - 11 years ago
YahooπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Great job Keenu πŸ₯³

Let's start awards πŸ₯³ Me very excitedπŸ₯³

I joined in CC #12 πŸ₯³ from 12 to #47 πŸ₯³
Edited by ..MissBindaas.. - 11 years ago
woohhooo i joined it @ 23rd cc πŸ˜› nw it.. see i dnt evn remembr in ecitmnt! 🀣 🀣

awsmm tossm wrk keenu.. vry beutiful 😊 πŸ€—

excited 4 d awards 🀣
Edited by -.Shriya.- - 11 years ago
Insert Emotional Message here which i can not be asked to write...  🀣

In all seriousness Thank you Keenal for thinking of this idea and making it happen,
Thanks Ansar for the editing and work you put in
And finally Thanks Naaz because as much as I hate to say this πŸ€£πŸ€£ You're a true friend and I feel proud to be part of this family. 
Edited by mayurlover4eva - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mayurlover4eva

Insert Emotional Message here which i can not be asked to write...  🀣

In all seriousness Thank you Keenal for thinking of this idea and making it happen,
Thanks Ansar for the editing and work you put in
And finally Thanks Naaz because as much as I hate to say this πŸ€£πŸ€£ You're a true friend and I feel proud to be part of this family. 
awww πŸ€— i will just ignre what u said in RED 😈 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ u all r superbb πŸ€—
Awesome JOb Keenu πŸ‘πŸ‘

me join from 22 in with in few we r on 47 πŸ˜²  

U GUys r ALL Awesome πŸ‘

ocne again great JOB Keenu πŸ‘
guyzz 3 more for half century πŸ˜‰
when i joined IF der wer few oly wid whom i intrctd nd nvr wanted to intrct.. bt in des cc i found u alll... so lovely caring nd bindaas πŸ˜‰ 🀣 🀣
gt y sautan saswat bhai nd all.. πŸ€—
love uall πŸ€—