Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 2 Page 33

-.SapnokiRani-.

IF-Addictz

-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

I, Keenal, invite you all to our very first award function. Big smile 

I remember the day when I first joined this CC few weeks ago, when it was on their 13th thread and look at us now! Who knew in just few weeks we would reach all the way to 45th thread. A big congrats to all of the members that made it happen. I'm very proud to be a part of the H.G.O.R.C. family! 

I know, all of you are so excited to know who won the awards, but little patience will earn you a big smile later. So, just wait! Tongue

Until then, lets move on the special part of our event! This all would not have been possible without the magical people.  

I would like to thank Naaz jee (clever.foxxy) for being such a sweetheart and inviting us to H.G.O.R.C. CC. Really Naaz jee, we all thank you from the bottom of our heart. And here's the award of creating H.G.O.R.C.Star :

By the way guys, I hope you are enjoying the music,  Thanks Rafid jee (Rafid.) for helping me in this! Big smile

The next person is Ansar jee (--devil-mind--). This is for you Ansar jee:
for always being helpful, he was always available to make another thread for us and/or even help and edit our threads. He has also helped a lot in making our awards! Smile U R the best editor! Keep editingWink

Okay so this third one is very special, bare with me. If I were you, I would really appreciate this person's talent. Well, you might be wondering who is this person!? I'm not, because IT'S ME!! LOL And I would like to give this award to me:
Applause dear friends! Clap LOL

I would also like to thanks ALL OF YOU for coming to our Award Ceremony, and tight hugs to you! Hug

Now, stay tuned to know who won the awards for which category, I'll be right back!Wink

Till then enjoy these!Big smile 

INDEX
Welcome Thread                        -- page1
1st eight set of awards               -- page 2
2nd eight set of awards              -- page 14
3rd set of awards                       --page 21

Edited by Keenal - 01 December 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22Kash14Elvinamayurlover4eva-Crystal-Clear-Anjalika13HawaaPotPentaminous.~~~~..-Ayesshhaa-..-.Shriya.-BissenKhalidIsee...Such...--RockStar--..MissBindaas...-Nikki-.Tony_StraK786..Prinzy..-Chotta-Don-Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*H.G.O.R.C.*~ Award Ceremony! 2012" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
omggg!!! so sweeettt!!! and sorry but ansar invited u guyss!! ROFL sara credit mujhe de diya ShockedROFLROFL
yaar i am glad u guys r in the CC HugHug
WHAT!??! we moved from 13 to 47 ShockedShocked woowww!!! ROFLROFLROFL
thanks for the awarddd!! HugHug
AND AND AND!!!!
i am first shine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smiley

lets start the awards!!! shine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smiley

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22mayurlover4eva-.Shriya.--Crystal-Clear-..MissBindaas..-.SapnokiRani-..-Nikki-.Tony_StraK786..Prinzy..-Chotta-Don-

..Prinzy..

IF-Achieverz

..Prinzy..

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
OMG OMG...i m so excited...Dancing
...Party...Party...Party

This is for u keenu...u did awesome job..Hug...nd all the ppl who helped a lot to make this AC memorable ..Hug...

...Party...Party...Party...Party...Party...Party

Edited by prinzylvsKaSh - 07 July 2012 at 11:40am

dua22mayurlover4eva-.Shriya.--Crystal-Clear-Isee.-Nikki-...MissBindaas..-.SapnokiRani-.Rafid.-Chotta-Don-

-Crystal-Clear-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Crystal-Clear-

Okay from where to start LOL

First of all - thank you so much Naaz for inviting me

I joined this CC in #13 ... and now its  #47 .. OMG OMG OMG ClapParty

Made good friends here .. Would like to name each and every one of you and not just 1 or 2 ..
Wink

And great work guys ..Clap
Keenal , Ansar bhai , Rafid ji

Party
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Edited by -Crystal-Clear- - 07 July 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22-.Shriya.-Isee.-Nikki-...MissBindaas..-.SapnokiRani-.-Chotta-Don-Rafid...Prinzy..

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

YahooPartyPartyParty

Great job Keenu Party

Let's start awards Party Me very excitedParty

I joined in CC #12 Party from 12 to #47 Party

Edited by ..MissBindaas.. - 07 July 2012 at 11:33am

dua22mayurlover4eva-.Shriya.--Crystal-Clear-Isee.-Nikki-.Tony_StraK786-.SapnokiRani-.-Chotta-Don-..Prinzy..

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
woohhooo i joined it @ 23rd cc Tongue nw it.. see i dnt evn remembr in ecitmnt! ROFL ROFL

awsmm tossm wrk keenu.. vry beutiful Smile Hug

excited 4 d awards ROFL

Edited by -.Shriya.- - 07 July 2012 at 11:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22-Crystal-Clear-Isee-.SapnokiRani-..-Nikki-...MissBindaas....Prinzy..-Chotta-Don-

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Insert Emotional Message here which i can not be asked to write...  ROFL

In all seriousness Thank you Keenal for thinking of this idea and making it happen,
Thanks Ansar for the editing and work you put in
And finally Thanks Naaz because as much as I hate to say this ROFLROFL You're a true friend and I feel proud to be part of this family. 

Edited by mayurlover4eva - 07 July 2012 at 11:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22-.Shriya.--Crystal-Clear-Isee-.SapnokiRani-...MissBindaas....Prinzy..-Chotta-Don-

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurlover4eva

Insert Emotional Message here which i can not be asked to write...  ROFL

In all seriousness Thank you Keenal for thinking of this idea and making it happen,
Thanks Ansar for the editing and work you put in
And finally Thanks Naaz because as much as I hate to say this ROFLROFL You're a true friend and I feel proud to be part of this family. 
awww Hug i will just ignre what u said in RED Evil Smile ROFLROFLROFL u all r superbb Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22mayurlover4eva-Crystal-Clear-..MissBindaas..-.SapnokiRani-.-Chotta-Don-..Prinzy..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top