To all Ronit fans

ronit_dream thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi friends !

How are you? I am still confused about Ronit's status in kzk. πŸ˜•

Actually I am a bit busy these days so I am not being able to keep up with the latest happenings on that front.

I wanted to ask - Are u all aware of a yahoo group Ronit_rocks? It was started by sabiya I think. I guess Manasi is also there in that group. I am also a member there. I think it is the only group for Ronit fans. There are some Bajaj_prerna groups but this is the only group for Ronit alone. But it is absolutely inactive these days.

I feel we should revive it and start posting there. Ofcourse we can continue to post here also, but I really want one group exclusively for Ronit Roy fans. It will be useful for keeping contact with all Ronit fans. On other groups, half our time is wasted in fighting with anu fans πŸ˜‰ and discussing stuff not related to Ronit. I felt it more these days because I am more pressed for time and here I had to search for useful information as half the topics were irrelevant and kzk-related (and I have no interest in kzk except for ronit).

Please consider my request.

Lots of Love,

Arti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
how do we join these groups ... plz tell me
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey even our mod Ronit has started a grp for our sweetoo
Naina_in thumbnail
Yes I am a member of Ronit_Rocks, surely we can discuss there.
Ronit thumbnail

ya i hav also started a grup for ronit but it's really inactivewww.groups.yahoo.com/group/my_lover_sweetheart_ronit_roy😭

the grup is

www.groups.yahoo.com/group/my_lover_sweetheart_ronit_roy

and yes no1fanofronit when you visit a group on the top of the page there's written "join this group" in blue colour box. Click that one and then you have to fill in a form and then you will be a member of that grup!😊

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
me too i too m a member ot Ronit Rocks...n is inactive these days...i would like to ask arti is it valid for me to upload videos downloaded from other yahoo groups in this particular group??? is yes let me know plzzzzzzzzzzz as i have around 5 videos Edited by ronitpf - 18 years ago
Ronit thumbnail

hey ronitpf can you also please upload those videos in my group also please and yes arti i wanted to ask a question alsthough it's so silly how do we make someone a moderator of our group??

sabiya_loveronu thumbnail

I AM THE MOD OF RONIT_ROCKS

PLZ MORE FAN JOIN AND SPREAD THIS GROUP.

Khushalay thumbnail
u r right arti.in...we'll join.
krutharthbhatt thumbnail
Hi,Friends,I am a big fan of Bajaj and Ronit Bose Roy.u r right arti.in.I just joined my_lover_sweetheart_ronit_roy and RONIT_ROCKS RONIT_THEBEST. 😊