Hitler Didi

India-Forums

HD TRACK

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
The following things should be done immediately to increase the trps:
1.Make the sharmas sensible and responsible.They should feel guilty for what they have done to indira.

2.Exit of dulari bua and inder!And i don't want this man to be infront of indira's eyes ever again!(seriously I can't tolerate this man!)AngryAngry

3.Some happy FAMILY moments,a family UNION,Inshi back to SN AND some INSHI MOMENTS.Big smileEmbarrassed

4. Rishi becoming self employed(It doesn't matter whether as a lawyer,painter or linguist)!Smile
(NO NEGATIVITY FOR ATLEAST A WEEK!)Angry

5.Then ENTRY OF RISHI'S FATHER AND DIWAN TRACK!
We still don't know enough of Rishi's character.There is still a mystery about is relationship with his father.What actually drove him to leave the Diwan house,his previous life as a spoilt brat and most importantly his CHILDHOOD!We know enough of childhood of Indira but not Rishi!
And it is not possible that Sameer & Simi Diwan are in jail and Rishi's father is doing nothing!He is after all a great business man & The Diwan  busiiness would be in a great loss!PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_ratimsrkemymichaelratibob007manali65Anu_1girl_rocksshona90adinats07sjj23loveinshiHeema22ShivuNozzie-Neha04--Clara-

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

cvs are neglecting rishi only they want to make rishi a joker jobless character actually cvs trying to be smart they wanted to kill rishi but they were afraid of audiance reaction  so now they show rishi a joker jobless man and his screen presence also descreaseing 

they show rishi very less always doing silly deeds a joker thats irritating they want viewers should disconnect with rishi 

so when cvs not interested in rishi i doubt they will show diwan trackAngry

ila bedi interested only in sn family and indira

i doubt they with give growth to rishi character diwan track is a dream 
its high time now they are not giving job to rishiAngry
hd is only show in which male lead is neglected trps will further go down when will ila bedi realise thisDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyRasha4evashona90

emymichael Senior Member
emymichael
emymichael

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
agree with you... time for some inshi moment and inder sharma shoud go away for sometime now.. cant stand to see his face...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona90

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
very nice post & i agree with you atleast  1 week to inshi ke naam hona chahiye only inshi & Indu Rishi keb job life pe focaus karna chahiye. please ab to Diwan's ki entry karwao please...  

shona90

khushi1985 Senior Member
khushi1985
khushi1985

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
 very nice post & i agree with you atleast 1 week to inshi ke naam hona chahiye only inshi & Indu Rishi keb job life pe focaus karna chahiye. please ab to Diwan's ki entry karwao please...  

shona90

girl_rocks IF-Dazzler
girl_rocks
girl_rocks

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
ditto i was going to post same thing
i so want return of diwan atleast rishi's father...it wud be really interesting to see the father son duo their relationship..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaathshona90-Clara-

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Nice post Ishika..!!

I almost said the same points in my previous posts..
This is really what i or i can most of us want in the sow now...!!!

Enough of negativity... At-least make some sense of understanding and responsibility in Sharma's... Now they have to realize it and work on it.. Character progress in very much needed in this show...!!!

Also since Inshii are offiicially married so wanna see many cute romantic  husband-wife scenes Embarrassed
Everythinng has always been rushed so atleast now they can focus more on Inshii and ther relation...!!!

Rishii getting a job and taking the responsibilities.. I mean ther are soo many things on which CV's can focus other than SF and SN bachao...!!

Agree Rishii's past has also not been completely revealed so can bring Deewan family and we can get to knw more about his character..!!!

So Cv's its a sincere request plzzz don ruin this beautiful story more we all love this show plzzz bring us back our old charm of HD...!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NishaathRasha4evasjj23loveinshi-Neha04--Clara-

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Nice post ishika
Yes no Negitiviti for some time and Rishis past has to come out 

Go to top