Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Can true as well as first love ever be forgotten?Can hatred or misunderstanding be so much strong that it can replace one's true feelings.

Lets try to uncover

I'll not give any character intro at the beginning.My readers will gradually get to know.

WITH REGARDS
PAULOMI

CHAPTER - 1               PAGE - 1
CHAPTER - 2               PAGE - 2
CHAPTER - 3               PAGE - 5
CHAPTER - 4               PAGE - 7
CHAPTER - 5               PAGE - 9
CHAPTER - 6               PAGE - 11
CHAPTER - 7               PAGE - 13
CHAPTER - 8               PAGE - 15
CHAPTER - 9               PAGE - 18
CHAPTER - 10             PAGE - 21
CHAPTER - 11             PAGE - 23
CHAPTER - 12             PAGE - 26
CHAPTER - 13             PAGE - 28
CHAPTER - 14             PAGE - 30
CHAPTER - 15             PAGE - 32
CHAPTER - 16             PAGE - 34
CHAPTER - 17             PAGE - 35
CHAPTER - 18             PAGE - 37
CHAPTER - 19             PAGE - 39
CHAPTER - 20             PAGE - 43
CHAPTER - 21             PAGE - 45
CHAPTER - 22             PAGE - 47
CHAPTER - 23             PAGE - 51
CHAPTER - 24             PAGE - 54
CHAPTER - 25             PAGE - 58
CHAPTER - 26             PAGE - 65
CHAPTER - 27             PAGE - 72
CHAPTER - 28(a)         PAGE - 80
CHAPTER - 28(b)         PAGE - 86
CHAPTER - 29             PAGE - 92
CHAPTER - 30             PAGE - 97
CHAPTER - 31             PAGE - 109
CHAPTER - 32             PAGE - 114
CHAPTER - 33             PAGE - 119
CHAPTER - 34             PAGE - 124
CHAPTER - 35             PAGE - 128
CHAPTER - 36             PAGE - 134
CHAPTER - 37             PAGE - 138

Credits for the banners goes to Clara Heart

Edited by -Paulomi- - 23 June 2013 at 4:24am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Nasl09Nand14sakshi1ratibob007ruhin1234samrudhi.r....vula_kv....IFfirstsimplelifeshona90-Neha04-.S.i.m.r.a.n.loveinshi-Cyn-.Shree.-dear10-Silent.Dreamer-Clara-.ByGod.NancySurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "InShi FF - Kambakht Ishq CH - 37 PG - 138" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

CHAPTER – 1

It is a very sweet and beautiful morning.Birds are chirping in the sky and a cool breeze is flowing throughout the room.In the bed,a lady slowly removed the blanket over her body and broke the dizziness of her sleep.She slowly got up from her bed,fixed her nightsuit and went to the balcony.She spread her hands and felt the fresh air.The air was touching her creamy skin.Her hair was flying.Every touch of the air was making her shiver.A hand then surrounded her waist from the back and another hand removed her hair from the left corner of her neck and kissed on the neck.A curve appeared on her lips.She touched the hand on her waist and was enjoying every touch of the lips.Suddenly the phone rang and disturbed the whole situation.She,with an irritating face said,"Uff ye phone bhi na,puri subhe ka……." and turned but found herself alone in the room.She was sad.This was her daily routine since the last two years.She slowly walked towards the phone.She slowly walked towards the phone.She picked the phone and read the name.It was SAMEER.A wide smile again curved on her face.She picked up the call.The convo-

SAMEER : Good Morning,my lady love,Indira.

INDIRA : A very good morning,Sam.

S : Phone uthaane mein itni der kyu lagi?Kiske bare mein soch rahi thi?

I : Vo main kyu batau?

S : Achcha mujhe nehi bataogi?

I : Nehi ye secret main kisiko nehi bataungi.

S : Ok.Accha maine bas ye yaad dilaane ke liye phone kiya tha ke aaj editor ke saath bohot important meeting hai.

I : Ha mujhe yaad hai aur ek favour chahiye tha.Aur ek favour chahiye tha?Kya tum mujhe aaj jaate waqt pick up kar sakte ho please?

S : As you wish,Your Highness!By the way I LOVE YOU.

I : Hmm ya.

They both cut the call.

INDIRA SHARMA and SAMEER DIWAN both work for the same newspaper THE MUMBAI TIMES in Mumbai.Both their families live in Delhi.5 years ago both used to work at THE DIWAN EXPRESS in Delhi.Actually Sameer was the one and only son of the owner of that newspaper.He loved Indira from then but he didn't get the opportunity to express.But later after 3 years,they moved to Mumbai.Both are the best in their respective fields.Indira is a CRIME REPORTER and Sameer's passion is sport.Both are very good friends.Indira had some ugly memories in Delhi,so,in order to rebuilt her life again,she left for Mumbai. Sameer,too,after some days joined with her.Sameer,too,emotionally supported her to get her out of her trauma,but still some wounds are never healed.Sameer,later on expressed his love for her,which she accepted after some time thinking it might be the new beginning of her life.

Both possessed a common quality.They are the STAR REPORTERS.Sameer is tall,dark and handsome.He had a very seductive physical appearance which replaced the content of the dreams of his female colleagues.They used to admire him a lot and have a secret desire of having a date or sharing the bed with him.But sameer always maintains a professional relationship with everyone and very smartly and politely avoids those looks.The only person,for whom,his heart beats is Indira.

Indira is the most beautiful,attractive and courageous lady in her office.All the male colleagues admire her,but never dare to approach her because of her hitler attitude.She can go to any extent to bring out the truth.All the ladies are jealous of her mostly due to Sameer.

In her apartment,Indira is busy with her daily jobs,first having bath,doing the morning prayers,preparing breakfast etc.She quickly changed her dress into a professional one,put on a light make-up,put her i-card around her neck,took her bag and opened the drawyer to take the door key.As she picked up the door-key the first face she saw at the beginning of the day which for a second pinched all her wounds.She moved her fingers on the photograph.She hates to see the face,she hates to see the smile which once used to be her lucky charm and she used to forget all her tiredness and sadness.Though she hates,but still she keeps the door key on that particular drawyer with an unknown attraction everyday.She soundfully closed the drawyer and went out of her apartment.

When she came outside her apartment building,she found Sameer waiting for her.Indira waved at him and both smiled at each other.He came towards her and they had a hug.All her neighbours,used to admire the couple.On breaking the hug,Sameer said,"Looking ravishing as usual."Indira smiled,"Tum bhi thik thak hi lag rahe ho."Sameer was highly obliged at her appreciation,"Indira Sharma ne kaha ke main thik thak lag raha hu,iska matlab to main sach mein bohot hi achcha lag raha hu."Indira followed him to his car. Sameer opened the car's front door for her and after she sat,he closed it.He,too,got into the driver's seat and they both moved towards their office.

Edited by MultiPAULOMI - 10 July 2012 at 1:33am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kinha-thebestkirti_bharuhin1234ratibob007mouMbackushaliAnu_1-sumana-IFfirstshona90loveinshi_saumya_FAR.Nliesl-Neha04-shafy_MN-Cyn--Rinky--dear10-Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy-Clara-surbhiholicSurish

IFfirst

IF-Dazzler

IFfirst

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hey paulomi 
New Inshi FF ...
Congrats for it Clap
 And Thank you for introducing another promising FF to us...Big smile
Great title Clap
Seems like a tough love story...

Nice concept of Indira working as Crime reporter 
Setting of the story is good n quite fresh  (in mumbai)...
Use Mumbai settings well ...Smile
Sameer seems like a nice n positive person hope he remains the same  throughout ...
Looking forward to read n know how the hatred n misunderstanding crept in Inshi's relationship

wanted to comment first so typed in a hurry now edited it  ...Big smile

Edited by IFfirst - 07 July 2012 at 11:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAR.N

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFfirst

hey paulomi 
New Inshi FF ...Great title 
Seems like a tough n hard hitting love story...
Actually speaking the truth iam out of plot for the rest two at this moment suddenly this idea hit my mind and so I wrote it down for a change so when I'll get ideas I'll continue those.  

IFfirst

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
nice start..Embarrassed

keep going..

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFfirst

Hey paulomi 
New Inshi FF ...
Congrats for it Clap
 And Thank you for introducing another promising FF to us...Big smile
Great title Clap
Seems like a tough love story...

Nice concept of Indira working as Crime reporter 
Setting of the story is good n quite fresh  (in mumbai)...
Use Mumbai settings well ...Smile
Sameer seems like a nice n positive person hope he remains the same  throughout ...
Looking forward to read n know how the hatred n misunderstanding crept in Inshi's relationship

wanted to comment first so typed in a hurry now edited it  ...Big smile
Thank u.I dont know much about Mumbai but I know u people will help me regarding its geography .  

Edited by MultiPAULOMI - 07 July 2012 at 11:42am

IFfirst

baspa

baspa

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
congratulations for ur new ff Clap
   it's a wonderful concept...keep up th e good workClap

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged