Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
               HeartDISCUSSION OF THE WEEKHeart

hello everyone...Smilehope you people enjoyed the past week episodes of kairee which was filled with surpriseDancing...many incidents have taken place, as ambi and anuj new bondingSilly and ambi to know the real nature of imarti etc...and we got the clue that imarti might have experienced some mournful past and very soon the truth behind why imarti was overly authoritative now a days will be revealed.Evil Smile
though her bitter past may lead imarti in a wrong way, she shouldn't  have chosen such a cruel path of humiliating her daughters in law..and it doesn't have any point in it..
and glad-fully we were able to see some interactions between the leadsTongue
Day Dreaming
so guys let us discuss about whether imarti's attitude might have some valid point in future or notD'oh...i guess CV's will surely gonna try to justify her character by bringing some heart touching and sentimental  flashbacks!!Silly

HAVE A SUPER DUPER WEEKEND FRIENDS!!!Hug

Edited by d_spicy - 09 July 2012 at 5:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaddooHaifa_JayBFanVinder90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK!!!(DOTW)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
yes gud point. .  nice discussion

so far I am struggling to think of any justification of the level Imarti has stooped to. .  too tooo  LOW> .

i hope the CVs have a decent argument in her favour. .  

if not. . i hope Ambi transforms give proper justice to Imarti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicy

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
good DOTW sneha... welll doneThumbs Up

yeah the last few episodes have been very well, with some focus on the leadsEmbarrassed ambi getting to know the truth and etc...
i think imarti has gone a way too far with her inhuman behaviour with her DIL's soo.. any so n so reason will not help.
 that's why i hope the CV's jus do some good thing with the truth behind imarti's such kind of behaviour so that audience can see that with a gud point of view and agrree wid it

kaddood_spicyVinder90

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@vinder90 and @haifa_JayBFan thank you guys for being a part of this discussionSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanVinder90

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
This week of this show had alot of interesting turns as first of all they have showed Ambi and Anuj in a wonderfull scene the wind one and they showed that he is caring about her which is goo for the viewers as this holds hopes for the viewers that soon love will blossom between Anuj and ambi.

Secondly and the most important Ambi gets to know the truth about her saas, I was waiting for this to happen as her saas has acted innocent alot so it was time for her true colours to come out so this was a high point of the week.

Now I'm waiting for Ambi to give justice to the other daughter in laws and by this the audience will learn things.

d_spicyHaifa_JayBFanVinder90

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
after a few thoughts. . one reason Imarti cud be this cruel is  MOST likely to be that even she suffered even more of the same under her Husband and her Saas. . . VEry very likely. . .  

coz all we know so far is that her husband left her thats it. . Imarti must have been a victim in all of this. . 

theory: Imarti saas might also have tortured Imarti loads and blamed her for her son's (imarti's husband;s)  departure from her . .. Imarti might have built up a guit conscience. . and  based on Imarti's view she did all she cud to save her relation.  . so when it comes to her attitudes now. .

it really shows that the line

"thappar se dar nahi lagta, pyar se lagta he"   really is Imarti's story. . .   She lost faith in love, and any gud trait whatsoever. . all she sees is evil in everyone. . and negatives. .

possible. .   hope i was clear in this "theory"

d_spicyHaifa_JayBFanAlisha_01

pjarpi

pjarpi

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
There may be few incidences in her life that would have turned herr heartless...he might be taking revenge from all ( specially DIL;s) as she herself has not been able to get the best in life which she thought she deserves it...i am sure ambi's venture to find out will take time and slowly and gradually Imarti devi will understand teh importance of what she has in life...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicy

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
agree wid you @Vinder90... it can definitely be one reason for imarti's such kind of behaviour but i feel even that is not right on her part as she has suffered from it so she very well knows the pain so she just can't make her poor DIL's a victim of the same thing and give them the same pain infact she should understand it and see that the same thing doesn't reapeat wid her  DILs atleast for the sake of her sons...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyVinder90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.