thnks dear
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
thnx guys 4 ur lovely comments

chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gone through all 3 parts..Its fabulous...
Getiing more intresting
Update soon
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Awesome update :)
Loved it loadz <3
Update soon
Umuahhh
xoxoxoxox
--SKALOVE-- thumbnail
OMG THIS IS JUST AMAZING!!!!!!!1 I JUST READ IT FROM BEGGING  TILL NOW AND I COULDNT STOP AWESOME JOB PLZ CONTINUE I WONDER WAT ARNAV WAS DOING IN THE JUNGLE!! STILL FANTASTIC JOB PLZ CONTINUE IM EAGERLY WAITING FOR NEXT PART AND PLZ DO PM ME!!!
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 4 – Hellhounds.

"Yap" Khushi said it in a low voice. "How?" Payal asked Khushi. "I don't know he just came in from nowhere." Khushi said biting the nails. "This Arnav Singh Raizada is creating a lot of problem." Dean said and hit the steer of the car hard. "Now let's go home first and then discuss about it" Sam said.

They reach home through the window and then they all discussed about their next plan and how to deal with Arnav.  They did not sleep the whole night.

AT RM

Arnav and Akash reached home early in the morning. Arnav went to his room and he spent most of his time thinking about that what was she doing in the middle of the woods at midnight. 

AT GH

The four of them were scared as their secret has been leaked in front of Arnav. Except Dean all of them were scared to go to college and to face Arnav but they had to go the college.

At college

Four of them tried their best to avoid Arnav the whole day. Classes were over and all the students except Khushi headed back to their home. She had some work for her project. After finishing her work she went to her locker to keep some of her belongings. She kept it and turned back and saw Arnav. She was so damn scared to face Arnav after yesterday's incident. She tried to go away but Arnav blocked her. He trapped her behind the locker. Khushi somehow asked him, "What's the matter? Let me go." "Ah ha unless you tell me what was going on in the woods?" He said in a serious manner. "Ummm... actually...ya I could ask you the same also" she said in a low voice still scared. "Don't act smart first you tell me." Arnav said he was a bit scared also but he acted to be cool. "I'm getting late" Khushi tried to avoid his question. Arnav drew his face closer to hers. They both could feel their warm breath. Khushi moved her head in another direction. Arnav was mesmerized by seeing her soft pink lips. He wanted to kiss her but he controlled himself. (rabba ve instrumental playing at BG) He then moved away a bit and handed her, her shotgun. She just took and ran away and Arnav mumbled, "What the…"

Khushi reached home as soon as possible and hid the fact that she met Arnav and whatever happened. The whole day she kept thinking that how can she handle the situation? Arnav also lost in her thoughts. He couldn't understand his feelings that he had developed for Khushi. He had a sudden attraction towards her. Khushi to felt the same way about Arnav but yet she has no idea of her feelings like Arnav.

*running noise of a few strange looking animals called hellhounds*

The person running tripped over a stone and fell down and the hellhounds tore his body parts apart and blood was spread everywhere. It seemed that those hellhounds were enjoying killing that person whereas that person was screaming for help but no one was there to hear his voice. Within the next few minutes that person died.  Then the hellhounds ran away and suddenly they all disappeared into thin air

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it guys???  Plz leave ur comments and hit the like button. For PMs u will have 2 buddy me and leave comments also.

Check out my INDEX :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3089501

please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me first
 loved it it was awsome and where did you get the idea anyways love the concept and plzzz update soon
Edited by please6 - 11 years ago
sarunrockz thumbnail
lovely keep it up and continue soon plz plz . 
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WoW !! Amazing . But u'r updating so small parts 😉
Next time plz Update a long  one 

P.S : This one is Amazing