more inshi please!!!!!!!

crystal462 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
its best i dont start of about my disdain for the current track i could write pages i think
also the fact that there was no rishi yesterday and unwanted kutumb inder scenes🤢

but can i please ask the cvs why oh why no inshi?????????

it doesnt make sense u give us this one article about going back to inshi we see their new house also a very promosing start but seriously u go back to sn AGAIN!!!

a few times its fine but all the time! theres a limit

and WHERE IS THE ROMANCE!!!!!!
seriously where is it

i liked the inshi scenes on wednesday they were cute

but cute wont cut it now they are a newly married couple make them behave like one please

thats why other shows are so popular cvs make such scenes that make the couple popular

rasu have so much chemistry we have seen in the earlier episodes

why arent u guys utilising it???????????

im tired of cute bring on the passion and romance please
and after yesterdays episode its a request at least let us see rishi 😆 god knows why u guys make him disappear all the time wasnt the kidnap track enough torture

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly enough, Sumit looks uncomfortable and frightened with Close scenes..So I would suggest he shreds the baggage(whatever he is carrying) for now only then proper, as you call it couple Inshi scenes can happen...
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
inshi is god made couple who have superb chemistry..par yeh cvs ko kya hogaya yaar achanak budda-buddi ki romance dikarahehe😡. 

Ila ji people like to watch HD because of inshi not kutumb-inder🤢
-Neha04- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice post & i agree with you jab inshi SN se bahar aai yesa laga inshi scense dekhane mile ga but cvs ne upre umeed pe pani pher diya yesterday ke baad ek bhi romantic scense nahi. Why?
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Honestly enough, Sumit looks uncomfortable and frightened with Close scenes..So I would suggest he shreds the baggage(whatever he is carrying) for now only then proper, as you call it couple Inshi scenes can happen...

@ bold: i think u are the only one who is feeling like this or probably few other people but surely majority of the people who watches HD including me are enjoying sumit with rati.  They both have excellent chemistry, hence people are requesting the writers to show more & more inshi scenes..if sumit had any uncomfortable for close scenes that would have shown in the scene & people would have hate inshi the couple. 

Rinky i know u dont like sumit or i should say u hate him par dont give the false facts about him so that people will laugh or simply ignore at your posts.
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
inshi ke scenes to dikhaye hi dikhaye but god sake stop showing sharma family n sn 4 some days...we are bored to see selfish family n same location in the show 4 months,,,,,,,,,,,,give us rest show some thing else other than  sharma family probs n SN
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
agree with u tabu but yaar i want to see inshi scenes..really i am eagerly waiting for their scenes..newly wed couple ka scenes nahi milrahahai balki besharmas ki naachna, romance WHAT THE HELL😡
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

agree with u tabu but yaar i want to see inshi scenes..really i am eagerly waiting for their scenes..newly wed couple ka scenes nahi milrahahai balki besharmas ki naachna, romance WHAT THE HELL😡

sahi me yaar i didnt get it ki y the hell they shifted the story of indra bidai leaving SN wn she always worry abt them n look 4m the roof  all the time...then wats the pt. of diverting story towards inshi official marriage so suddenly wn they show sharmas all the time????????????????AngryAngryAngryAngry
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

@ bold: i think u are the only one who is feeling like this or probably few other people but surely majority of the people who watches HD including me are enjoying sumit with rati.  They both have excellent chemistry, hence people are requesting the writers to show more & more inshi scenes..if sumit had any uncomfortable for close scenes that would have shown in the scene & people would have hate inshi the couple. 

Rinky i know u dont like sumit or i should say u hate him par dont give the false facts about him so that people will laugh or simply ignore at your posts.

lols rajini...chill...if indeed sumit is so good then maybe Cvs will use him a little better...as for laughing or ignoring my posts...i never see you doing the same ðŸ˜³
crystal462 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please this post is about inshi nothing else lets not turn it into something else

i have always seen that there is ample scope of great scenes between them we have seen it
for example the scene in mumbai where he comes and finally they hug each other and the way they where looking at each other and the way he kissed her head

it screamed passion but cvs have just lost it after the sn house plot they have made even inshi scenes comical

all im asking is balance the comedy and the passion and romance thats all