Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

disclaimer:i do not own the characters

warning:maybe cheesy/fluffy

note:nothing to do in da weekend??read my ss

Chapter 1

Deeper and deeper(I fall in love)

Every heart sings a song, incomplete until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, every one becomes a poet.

"You would know you are in love when every time you see him, your heart skips a beat, and the million things you wanted to tell him just disappear into thin air."Naro was saying, all the while looking dreamily and somewhat stupidly at some point far away.

"Then it means I am in love with the princi!! Because that is exactly how I feel when I  see her!" Said Suvreen.

And all the three girls Suvreen, Annie and Naro started laughing.

Just then, Suvreen glanced out the window and saw Anish passing. As though sensing it, Anish turned his head and seeing suvreen, nodded his head and smiled.

Suvreen's heart fluttered and she looked away, surprised by her own heart's misconduct.

"Let's go outside, it's such a beautiful weather. She said to the other two. They agreed and they all headed outside towards the college grounds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Yuvraj was playing volleyball with his friends Mannu and Rathi, in the grounds. Mannu glanced at the college entrance and saw Suvreen and the girls coming out. He saw Naro and got distracted, coming back to his senses only when a volley thrown at him by Yuvraj hit him hard at the back of his head. He frowned at his friend, who had now doubled up laughing with Rathi, and then he turned back and waved at the girls. They waved back and made their way towards the spot where the boys were playing ball.

"Hi Naroji!!" Mannu stammered.

"Hello" or Naro shyly replied

"Ahem ahem" Yuvi cleared his throat mischievously, and everybody started laughing.

"Hey Yuvi! Where were you during the compulsory health class? Annie asked Yuvi.

'Getting cosy with the cultural secretary!"said Rathi with a snigger.

"I was discussing the upcoming cultural events with Rhea" Yuvi quickly explained, glaring at Rathi.

Annie made a face, she was not fooled. Suvreen rolled her eyes. She never understood what Yuvraj saw in that girl.

"It's getting late, and the weather seems treacherous. Come on Topper, we better get going." Said Yuvraj, looking up at the skies.

It had now become an unspoken pact between the two, Yuvraj always dropped Suvreen home.

On their way back, both of them had smiles on their faces. S remembered Anish smiling at her, while Y recounted his hours spent with Rhea in an empty classroom.

Suddenly it started raining, hard and fast, (breaking them both out) of their reveries. Yuvi parked the jeep under a tree and they both ran for cover. They took shelter under the dripping thatched roof of a roadside teashop.

Yuvi spotted the tea stall and a huge grin spread across his face,

"Topper!! Have you tried Delhi's cutting chai yet?" he asked Suvi

Suvi shook her head, eyeing the tea stall interestedly.

"Chhotu get(bring would be better) us two cutting chai!" Yuvi ordered the servant boy.

Sitting on wooden benches, both sipped at their tea while enjoying the rain, and the easy banter one can fall into, only with a close friend.

They left as soon as the rain stopped, laughing and joking all the way. Dusty Delhi now looked all washed clean and green. Yuvi swerved the jeep left and right to splash through the water puddles which were now formed all over the roads. He seemed determined not to leave even a single puddle untouched.Suvi tried to stop him, but only half-heartedly, she was enjoying the game too much. That night, Suvreen lay awake till late, smiling over her time spent with Yuvi at the tea stall.

be kind and leave your feedback..next chapter coming soon..😊

Edited by LoveAngel21 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medhahps thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Niceee ðŸ˜Š continue and when u do Pm me na 
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed reading it.Loved your writing style and do continue.
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
vry cute ss...i lovd it vry much...pls pm me wen u update
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waoo it was lovelly!!!!!!! plz update soon,and do pm me
anamika143.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice ss... uv wid rhea n suvi wid anish yeh kya ho rha hai???

p.s- u a supernatural fan!!!! aww i luv dean..whts ur name???
.FieryPhoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: anamika143..

I agree. The fic was awesome but yuvi-rhea and suvi-anish?? Nahi, ye nahi ho sakta!!
Anyways, @anamika143 Coincidentally I am a Supernatural fan myself. And  love Dean... Jensen is the hottest guy in this whole world. Even Sam's freaking hot! Gosh, Love these two, but maybe Dean more. ðŸ˜†
anamika143.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: AlwaysLife19

I agree. The fic was awesome but yuvi-rhea and suvi-anish?? Nahi, ye nahi ho sakta!!
Anyways, @anamika143 Coincidentally I am a Supernatural fan myself. And  love Dean... Jensen is the hottest guy in this whole world. Even Sam's freaking hot! Gosh, Love these two, but maybe Dean more. ðŸ˜†

ya i knw both are too hot!!!! but i tooo like dean more..jensen just luks awesome!!!😳
Saimaa.H thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anamika143..

abt da ss:wait nd watch dear:)
abt spn:ahh u watch it 2? Dean iz hot no doubt,bt m a sam-girl
p.s.da name iz saima
Saimaa.H thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AlwaysLife19

Anyways, @anamika143 Coincidentally I am a Supernatural fan myself. And love Dean... Jensen is the hottest guy in this whole world. Even Sam's freaking hot! Gosh, Love these two, but maybe Dean more.😆

dear alwayzlife dont worry abt da pairing, derez more to come in da nxt chapter...
Nd haila!u 2 an spn fan:D..i am a dying-for-jared padalecki fangirl:D..i love jensen too though