Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

don't bashing on 1st half of 100th episode

gurucrazy Groupbie
gurucrazy
gurucrazy

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
pls don't bashing on 1st half bcoz they show it to relisation of love for yash in her heart. When she realized that she lost him forever and there is no chance to find any clue then she is ready to walk on coal. If anybody is there inplace of aarti they do anythingh just like her.
Other character in the serial are not there just to give face closeup but they have a right to show their emotions.
Last, pls don't be disappointed with this track that everyone try to convince her bcoz yash loves aarpita very much and he have no feeling for her but once aarti realise her feeling she try to bring smile on his face again. Everyone see her effort to win kid's heart and they know very well yash and palak never give aarpita place to anyone. So cv's need some time to solve this issue. So don't be panic.
Punar vivaah is different from other and here we see relisation of love is shown in a fabulous way.
I really disappointed interm of trp bcoz last week is going good but trp is fall down 0.5 and that is too much and i cried it , i can't expecting it. And now i feel trp is not rise above 2.8. What u say guys.

Edited by gurucrazy - 07 July 2012 at 7:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shobhana.rNandita1970JanakiSatishdanceismyworldkholitamaha9Loveforlifepickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Actually the first part was not senseless it conveyed a beautiful meaning... There was Air, Water, Fire, Earth and Aarti's heart full of love for Yash! In that scene. Please don't take that fire walking scene on it's face value, please all understand the true meaning of that scene! It ment Aarti's love for Yash is as pure as the four elements of life.

The CV's wanted to portray this...

Pls read my previous post ' Aarti's Dargha scene'

When the above thought struck me, I was like OMG how deep and breathtaking the whole episode yesterday was!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayshu17kholitaArYa_crazyluvvillager00

ArYa_crazyluv IF-Sizzlerz
ArYa_crazyluv
ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
a
Originally posted by gurucrazy

pls don't bashing on 1st half bcoz they show it to relisation of love for yash in her heart. When she realized that she lost him forever and there is no chance to find any clue then she is ready to walk on coal. If anybody is there inplace of aarti they do anythingh just like her.
Other character in the serial are not there just to give face closeup but they have a right to show their emotions.
Last, pls don't be disappointed with this track that everyone try to convince her bcoz yash loves aarpita very much and he have no feeling for her but once aarti realise her feeling she try to bring smile on his face again. Everyone see her effort to win kid's heart and they know very well yash and palak never give aarpita place to anyone. So cv's need some time to solve this issue. So don't be panic.
Punar vivaah is different from other and here we see relisation of love is shown in a fabulous way.
I really disappointed interm of trp bcoz last week is going good but trp is fall down 0.5 and that is too much and i cried it , i can't expecting it. And now i feel trp is not rise above 2.8. What u say guys.

Common ist half was meaningful, emotion where a wife was wandering for his hubby, at tht tym aarti was nt a love or premika bt she was a wife..and a wife can do nythng for the sake of his hubbies safety,,ok?...n in ist half ist she asked to the ppl , then she went to dargaah ,,she prayed to ALLAH for yash'z safety then she sit down in rain n feel herself helpless then she again get up tht she cant give up soo soon then she went around then a baba came n asked her to walk on fire it was the sighn of a women faith tht she can do nythng wthout caring hersef..for his hubby so ist half was roocckkking n epi ki jaan hi ist half mein thi even we could nt stop r tearsSmile

jayshu17kholitavillager00Loveforlife

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Ya I agree with u. The first part is to make arthi realize her love, now that she understood slowly yash will be attracted in the coming episodes.

kholitaArYa_crazyluvvillager00Loveforlife

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
come now cheer upSmile the TRP might have fallen but i believe it's back is up against a wall not some bottomless pit.. Thursday and Friday episodes are saving grace, i feel and cross my heart..Big smile it's not so bad..
Next week is very interesting with Aarti returning to the house with Yash, what would be the reaction of the household and her confession, if Yash heard it, will react to it and a whole lot more... can't waitWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluvLoveforlife

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index