Rules & Announcements

Recent changes on I-F to Control Spam / MIDs (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 26

Soniya007

Soniya007

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I also don't like this MID & spam issue...
But looks like all the rules are applied on Drashti Dhami's fanclub...urrghhh

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3079804

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recent changes on I-F to Control Spam / MIDs (Page 8)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PriyaLove

Groupbie

PriyaLove

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

***One Suggestion You Can Limit Newbie From Creating Topics Rather Limiting Them To 10Posts So That They Can Discuss Properly

I agree. 10 posts is not enough for Newbies who want to make themselves active on the forum right away. 

This would also prevent spam from people.

PriyaLove

Groupbie

PriyaLove

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by breezy

Instead of jumping to conclusions that its all about DD and blaming team ... members should have a look at other forums to know about this step and issues ... 

I would like to just point one thing out here...
We are not blaming anyone with out any reason...we have been facing it and that is the reason we are blaming it on the admins...
And we have carefully looked at other actors and forums...

The only thing that we are protesting against is...why only DD's articles and profile is being affected...
She is not the only one who has MID's and spammers...
If IF looks closely...other celebrities have even more MID's than DD does...but they are unharmed... 

We are only protesting against the unfair play... and the consequences that we are facing because of the admins favoring certain stars...

Something that I never realised, but does it really affect you so much that you need to protest against it? 

Yes, I agree. It does look like the Dev Team are favouring certain celebrities over others but unless you go through every single celebrity's profile on India Forums you cannot say this so boldly. 

It may not only be DD. I myself have seen spamming, not even on a celebrities profile but just on normal threads out the blue comments about silly things. 

I think we should just all accept that these changes are for the welfare of everyone to keep the India Forums we know and love in action. Any issues you have can be PMed and if they are group issues then I am sure that we can trust the admin to clear them up or make some changes. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swtashnitya_AngelSonu_princessunara

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Fantastic initiative ClapClapClapClapClapClap

I hope at least now we are able to see some sanity on the Satyamev Jayate forum.

One suggestion - can we stop newbies from posting links? That should go a long way in controlling spam. Most MIDs and autobots create new accounts only in order to divert traffic to other sites.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-Autumn.princessunara

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Thats really great news.. Wonderful initiative.. 

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
good decision, shud definately help

...Anu..M...

IF-Rockerz

...Anu..M...

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Wonderful initiativesBig smile

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks.I just hope that these rules will be followed sincerely and impartially to all.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top