Rules & Announcements

Recent changes on I-F to Control Spam / MIDs - Page 19

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm still getting spamming errors :| and its really annoying :|

i agree wid people here remove ranking system coz MIDz are sth u cant control abt if u delete ajj people will make new ones after the limited :S how long u guys gonna keep deleting :S  Remove ranking system Best option No Fight No Mids no problem in future :P 
Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@RED- this is what exactly needs to b stopped 😉
i support that all the MIDs shud b deleted from IF so that we get to see the REAL picture of fan following on IF 😛😆

untill removing MIDz are FAIRLY done u wnt get a REAL picture over on IF 
Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was spot on Bhalla. 
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tintinu

why cn't it be like "ONE COMMENT PER ID IN THE TB R ANY ATICLES" why to allow them to cmt 2 r 3 times in the same article

Awesome Suggestion :) or at the most 2 or 3 nos. That will restrict fights on articles even.

Great Work Vijay.. Much needed. Also it will help in maintaining forum decorum on the forum in some ways. This simple rule changed makes lot of difference. Thanks a bunch 😃
Edited by sweta01 - 11 years ago
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
every sunday MIDs attack Satyamev jayate forum with pages full of spam
when do the admins plan to appoint a mod in SMJ FORUM 😡
ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Vijay Ji,
  • There have been many members who are just posting the same comment everywhere and at times just irrelevant to the main content on that page. Such posts have been removed and not counted in any of the rankings.  👍🏼 

• MIDs have been a big problem and it has come to our attention that there are a few groups which works in a co-ordinated way to game the system. So we would be deleting such MIDs accounts and all the related posts / comments made through such accounts. 😕 I have a doubt. If my sister have an account on IF and we share the same laptop, will her(/my) account be blocked considering it as a MID.? 

• In order to fight the spammers to the site we have implemented IP restrictions to not allow new account creation from the same IP within a certain time range.👍🏼

• To control the Link Spam we are implementing a 10 posts per day limit for Newbies.😲 1o.? Really..? Don't you think the is a bit too less..? err.. I personally feel, it must be increased to atleast 25.! 😳
Regards,
ArshiRaiguptha.
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Please also work on the bashing threads on forums - especially for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Forum.