India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sorry... (Page 2)

Tehzeeb Senior Member
Tehzeeb
Tehzeeb

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Come on tulip dont do this...You should understand that mansi was just doing her job...try to put your self in her shoes...

even Anu fans dont want you to leave...so come on and forgive us all and come back!

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
tulip the whole world is requesting u 2 com bak..... plz com bak ... believe me i will  do anything 2 get u bak ... juz name it..... if u want me 2 leav the forum  i wil do that 2... juz com bak... u tell me 2 jump in the well i wil do that 2.... u want me 2 com 2 ur home and beg  in front of u i wil do tht 2.... plz com bak
Fatty Acid Senior Member
Fatty Acid
Fatty Acid

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

hey tulip,

first of all, I am very happy you wrote :)

second of all, No1fanofronit, is very upset and worried, it would mean the world to everyone if you continue to post your story, it's a work of Art, and if you have the talent given to you by God, then its your responsiblity to share that talent with the world, so please share, your story on the IF website, how would you like it if all of a sudden KZK stopped with no ending, that's how people are going to feel when you don't post the remainder of your story.

lastly, people who hold some sort of authority, for example, as Manasi does on this website, do make decisions, which otherwise can't please everyone, please  be true to your words, you said that if Manasi gave you an explanation, you would continue on this forum, and that explanation is reasonable so please, do not hold Manasi responsible. I cannot fathom that you just got bored of this forum, your reason of leaving is as you stated because you don't have faith in the mods of this forum...but please understand, by being in her skin...she read a forum in which you wrote something along the lines of ignoring my posts, although, it wasn't your intention to hurt me, and probably what you wrote did not represent what you were actually stating, which was you were getting bored of the same topics being discussed over and over again, that the living tattis come out of them.  Manasi knew this but as the rule of the forum, she had to delete your post because it referred to me, and is it true that she might have not deleted posts in the past that were offensive, perhaps, yes...but people overlook things, and I think Manasi is not abusing her powers, come on look at other leaders of the world, Manasi is like Mother Theresa compared to others.

If you don't want to discuss any more on this forum, that is your choice, and all of us will respect it, but please, do not stop writing your stories, because you have an audience, and its not fair to them if you stop, and remember, its not right leaving things half done when you have the choice and the will power to complete it.

And one more thing, and please don't take this the wrong way...

you must be really hard to please in real life...your boyfriend is going to be really lucky to have you and he's going to have to build you something equivalent to a Taj Mahal or he's going to be out the door.

But stay true to your words, because I am going to as well, I was actually waiting till Sunday to see if you posted or not, and now, I have decided to not write topics on this forum anymore, in respect for Manasi, I will reconsider my decision in a couple of months, I hope you wil start posting, so I too can start posting...I'm glad you aren't mad at me, and No1ronitfan is soooooooooooo cute, I saw her pictures, and I can't bear to see her so upset, please, write her a PM, and make her day.

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
That's not fair even i want to see her pics
RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Hey! Tulip,

understand yaar! Manasi is a mod, shw can't do nothing with out a reason. even @ first, I didn't understand her, but now I respect Manasi descision. Even Jesse is right what ever she says. no1fanofronit
, ronit all of you guys plz don;t be upset, cheer up guys.

Tulip, we all have liked your KZK story, suddenly  stopping writing the updates and deciding of leaving this IF ,  is going to hurt all the KZk fans and also you should not stop your talent.  Even, the Mariam who is the biggest Anu fan, heor she himself has requested you to come back. Tulip do come back.

A bajaj fan!! A d.K fan!!

R.j

Edited by RJ1234 - 02 May 2005 at 7:41am
sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged
TULIP UNDERSTAND THE WAY OF MANASI  WATEVER SHE DO THATS RIGHT.
Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:36am | IP Logged
hey what have u ppl done to tulip that she's so much angry & u all r asking 4 forgiveness.
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RJ1234

Even, the Mariam whi is the biggest Anu fan, he himself requests you to come back. Tulip do come back.

i thought mariam was a gurl

Go to top