Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sonam plzzz...humpe daya karke updte karo plzzz...
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swetsurati

Sonam plzzz...humpe daya karke updte karo plzzz...

Chowy Sweta..😳 mekko maaf kar do.😭 My whole update deleted cos my stupid idiot lappy shut down in middle n I was working on the last part n my whole update deleted now m writing again .. but I forgot which I wrote before...😭 πŸ˜­ m a bad-bad lazy writer.. Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrinda.diva

please update

I completed my update Vrinda but my stupid Lappy πŸ˜‘ shut down in middle..🀒 n my whole update is deleted now m writing it again. It's terrible to write the whole part again n I forgot which I wrote before..😭 Pls forgive me m trying to write it again...m a bad-2 n lazy writer..  Pls gimme some time m writing it again..will try to update in the late night.πŸ˜’ 
WhatTheF thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vasishtha

Chowy Sweta..😳 mekko maaf kar do.😭 My whole update deleted cos my stupid idiot lappy shut down in middle n I was working on the last part n my whole update deleted now m writing again .. but I forgot which I wrote before...😭 πŸ˜­ m a bad-bad lazy writer.. 

kya delete ho gaya??? chalo its ok...ur not lazy...yaar sab apne apne kam me busy hote hai koi bat nahi fir kabhi kar dena
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail

kya delete ho gaya??? chalo its ok...ur not lazy...yaar sab apne apne kam me busy hote hai koi bat nahi fir kabhi kar dena

no I wanted to update it tonight n I can't write better jus like before... Ye beech mein kaise band ho gaya ...😑 
WhatTheF thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vasishtha

no I wanted to update it tonight n I can't write better jus like before... Ye beech mein kaise band ho gaya ...😑 

koi baat nahi ab tum kahin bhagi toh nahi jaa rahi hum wait kar lenge...just chilll
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail

koi baat nahi ab tum kahin bhagi toh nahi jaa rahi hum wait kar lenge...just chilll

thanks now m writing it again..  Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
                 πŸ˜Š  Part-10.2  πŸ˜Š 
Hi readers.πŸ€— Firstly I want to apologise, I'm really sorry guys for late updates.πŸ˜’ K So I don't want to waste ur n mine time here is the next update of KLSH. I hope u'll like it.😊  Thanks for your lovely comments n likes n PMs. m not a good writer like other writers of DEK Forum, so Pls forgive me for grammatical n spelling mistakes in the update. 
 P.S.:- Siggy n avis creation is not mine. Thanks to creators.😊
Sorry for  spelling n grammar mistakes in advance.😳

After half an hour another car came to rescue Uday n Manyata. In their whole journey both were silent n remembering that moments which they spent  together some minutes ago. Manyata was lost in her own thoughts n Uday was watching her smilingly.After 45 minutes car stopped in front of Royal house of Devgarh . From the sudden break Manyata broke her chain of thoughts.Guards opened the car doors for Uday n Manyata. 

The whole path was covered with rose petals n many royal maids n servants stood up n showering rose petals on them in the whole path from the porch to the hall. Both Jaigarh n devgarh family(except J n Vijay) welcomed Manyata in her real house. Manyata's eyes searching  to her parents Rahil n Nafisa but they were not present. She knew the reason very well. She was trying to calm down n didn't want to do any stupidity in front of anyone. After her misbehaviour she was feeling guilty.πŸ˜’ 

DS was feeling very happyπŸ˜› after seeing her grand daughter n future queen of two states.😳 Komal came into the dining hall carrying Pooja-thaal in her hands.😊 Komal was smiling n tears  of happiness were rolling down from her  eyes. She put teeka on Manyata's forhead & hugged her daughter tightly.
Komal with teary eyes said to Manyata," Aaj hum bahut khush hain, aapko bata bhi nahi sakte ki itne saalon baad aapko aise gale lagakar humein kaisa mahsoos(feel) ho raha hai, aaj humein humari khoyi hui (lost) Pari, humari Manyata humein mil gayi hai, Ab hum aapko apne aap se kabhi dur nahi jane denge, kabhi bhi nahi. " n kissed on Manyata's forhead.

Manyata knew what her mother feels right now. Manyata broke the hug n kissed on Komal's cheeks without saying any word. Everybody started smiling. They were happy to see a daughter-mother's bonding. 

DS called maids & ordered them,"Bari Rajkumari thak gayi hain unhein unke kamre(room) mein le jaya jaye."😊

"Ji Rajmata." Maids bowed n took Manyata with them. Manyata was staring at Uday, Uday winked at her.πŸ˜‰ She left the place n went towards her new room. 

Brijraj said with a big smile,πŸ˜ƒ "Masaheb humein toh yakeen hi nahi ho pa raha ki Manyata humare saath rahne ke liye taiyaar (ready) ho gayi hain, jis tarah wo Mahal chorke chali gayi thi humein toh laga tha ki wo humein kabhi nahi apnayegi lekin Uday unhein apne saath le hi aaye. "

Brijraj hugged Uday n said to him, "Uday  aapka  bahut-2 shukriya, thank u so much.Aaj aap hi ki wajah se humein humari khoyi hui Manyata  aur Devgarh ko uski waaris mili hai.Aapke jaisa damad (Son in law) kisi khushkismat ko hi milta hai." 

Uday broke the hug n said smilingly to Brij, " Ismein shukriya ki kya baat hai Uncle Brij. Manyata humari bhi toh kuch lagti hai na aur aage bhi toh unka khayal (Care) humein hi rakhna hai, Please aap is tarah thank u bolke humein sharminda mat kijiye."

DS was lost in her own thoughts. Uday broke her chain of thoughts n asked to her, "Dadisaab ab kya? Ab toh Princess humesha ke liye aapke paas aa gayi hain phir aap  ab kis soch mein doobi hui hain?"

DS replied to Uday, "Yuvraaj aapko kya lagta hai ki Manyata apni purani baatein, apna Parivaar, pehchaan wo har cheez jo Sana (Manyata) se judi hui thi usse bhul jayengi wo bhi kuch ghanto (hours) mein.Kya wo itni jaldi humein, apne Parivaar ko, apni riyasat ko, apni zimmedariyon(responsibilities) ko aur khaas taur par aapko apna payegi wo bhi unki nayi pehchaan ke saath."

"Bhulna toh unhein parega dadisaab. Unhein ab se Rajkumari bankar hi rahna hoga.Aur yahi unke aur humare liye accha hoga.Wo iss tarah apni zimmedariyon se, rishton se aur apni pehchaan se dur nahi bhaag sakti. Aap chinta mat kijiye hum hain na. Hum sab kuch sambhal lenge sab kuch."Uday said in a serious tone.

DS put her hand on Uday's shoulder n said to him,"Uday beta humein aapki kabiliyat par koi shak nahi hai, aaj se Manyata ki sari zimmedari hum aapko dete hain, Aapko hi Manyata ko ek acchi Rajkumari aur Yuvrani  mein badalna hoga, unhein ye ahsaas dilana hoga ki wo ab ek aam larki nahi, ek Princess hain."

"Dadisaab aap chinta mat kijiye hum hain na. Hum aapse vaada karte hain ki Manyata ko ek achi Rajkumari banakar dikhayenge." Uday said assuringly.

"Humein bhi aapse yahi umeed  hai Yuvraaj." DS said smilingly.

"Accha dadisaab ab hum chalte hain, izazat dijiye Khmma Khani." Uday touched Rajmata's feet.

"Khush rahiye." DS put her hands on Uday's head n blessed him.He left the palace n went to Udaynivas.

In Manyata's room:- 
Manyata was trying to contact her foster parents (Rahil n Nafisa). She wanted to talk with them, wanted to say sorry for her misbehaviour. She wanted to meet her parents but they were not receiving her calls. She wiped her tears again n again n tried hundreds time to call them but... She knew her parents love her so much but ignoring her calls cos they didn't want to show their pain after losing their Sana. They didn't want to make her weak.  Yeah she's not their real daughter, no blood relation between them but still she loves them jus like she did before knowing the truth of her real identity. 

At that time someone knocked at the door.Manyata turned back n saw Komal  stood up at the door. 

Komal came towards her with a trolley which was filled with many dishes, desserts n fruits. 

Komal said smilingly😊, "Hum jaante hain ki aapne kal se kuch bhi nahi khaya hoga, aapko bhukh lagi hogi na, Kya hum aapko apne haathon se khana khila sakte hain?"

Manyata was feeling her Komal maa jus like her mother Nafisa, both were jus like the same.😊 Both mothers love her so much n care for her. She nodded her head in YES. Komal was happy to see that her daughter started to accept their relationship. Both sat down on the couch.

Komal started to feed her n said with moist eyes,"Pari aapko pata hai jab aap choti thi, humesha humare haathon se hi khana khane ki zid karti thi. Aaj humein aisa lag raha hai jaise hum 16 saal  peeche chale gaye hain aur humari choti si guriya rani ko khana  khila rahe hain. Aaj hum bahut khush hain." 

Manyata was listening her mother carefully n stopped eating food. 

"Kya hua beta aap ruk kyun gayi?"Komal asked her in confusion.
"Aapne bhi kal se kuch nahi khaya hai.Hum sahi kah rahe hain na." Manyata aksed her back.

"Aapko kaise pata ki humne kal se kuch nahi khaya hai?" Komal asked her confusingly.
"Jaise aapko pata tha ki humne bhi kal se kuch nahi khaya waise hi humein bhi pata hai Rani maa." Komal was on seventh clouds after hearing "Rani maa" from her daughter's mouth after 16 years.πŸ˜› Manyata always called her "Rani maa".

Komal hugged her daughter tightly n started crying..tears of happiness rolling down on her cheeks, she kissed Manyata all over on her face. 
That night Manyata slept  in her Mother's lap like a cute lil girl. 
Devgarh Palace 
Next morning:-
Uday n Unnati came to meet  Devgarh family n specially Manyata.😊They wished them "Good morning" n touched DS's feets. Everybody wished them back. Uday n Unnati was confusedπŸ˜• after seeing their worried faces. 
Finally Uday asked to them,"Kya baat hai aap sab itne pareshaan kyun dikhayi de rahe hain? Dadisaab sab theek toh hai na." 
DS replied to him,"Uday J aur Vijay aaj shaam (evening) ko mumbai aa rahe hain."😳
"Toh ismein pareshani ki kya baat hai. Waise bhi unhein gaye huye poora ek hafta (Week) ho gaya hai ab toh unhein mumbai aana hi hai." 
"Uday beta Manyata aur J..." Brijraj stopped in middle without completing his sentence.πŸ€”

"Manyata aur J matlab..." Uday asked confusingly.πŸ˜•
Unnati cleared his confusion n said to him,"Bhai. lagta hai aap uss din party wala incident bhul gaye hain jis din Manyata ki wajah se I mean galti se J ka kya haal hua tha aur jab use ye pata chalega ki wo hi larki unki bari bahan Manyata hai tab kya hoga?"

"Oh s*** hum party wali baat toh bhul hi gaye the. God knows jab J aur Manyata ek-dusre ke saamne aayenge tab kya hoga...

Aunty Komal Manyata hai kahaan ? Unhein J ke baare mein kuch pata bhi hai ya nahi? " Uday asked to Komal in a serious tone.
"Nahi beta unhein nahi pata ki unki koi bahan bhi hai. Humne unse abhi iss baare mein koi baat nahi ki hai." Komal said to him.

Komal said to DS,"Masaheb hum Manyata ko breakfast ke liye bulakar late hain hum sab ke saath breakfast karengi toh unhein bhi accha lagega."

Uday took permission to Komal,"Aunty Komal agar aap ki izazat(permission) ho toh kya hum Manyata ko breakfast ke liye bula layein?"
"Ofcourse beta. Manyata apne room mein hi hain."Komal gave permission to Uday.

In Manyata's room:-

Manyata was staring  at the pics which were hanged on the wall of her new room. She was trying to remember her childhood moments which she spent with her real parents but she couldn't.
 Suddenly someone knocked at the door of her room & said," Good morning Princess.Kya hum andar aa sakte hain? Manyata turned back n she was shocked😲 to see that person who was none other than Uday.She was staring at him with her wide chocolate brown coloured eyes.

"Wohoo Princess humein apne gusse ki aag mein jalakar marna chahti ho kya? "  Uday said n winked at ManyataπŸ˜‰ 

Kaash aisa ho sakta. hum itne bhi kushnaseeb nahi hain."Manyata said irritatingly.

"Princess hum toh bas aapse andar aane ki izazat(permission) le rahe the." Uday said with cheesy smile.πŸ˜ƒ

"Haan haan tum apni life mein sab kaam humse puch kar hi toh karte  aaye ho. Humse puchkar hi humein utha kar laye, humse puchkar hi humein pareshan karte ho , aur toh aur humse puchkar hi tumne humein ki...(she stopped in middle).

"Haan haan Princess bolo bolo ruk kyun gayi ki humne aapko kiss kiya. Humari life ka best moment hum toh kabhi bhul hi nahi sakte." Uday entered in Manyata's room n lying on her bed n said smirkingly.πŸ˜‰

"Shutup, aur humse kya kaam hai?😑 aur ye tum andar kaise aaye? Humne toh tumhein andar aane ki permission bhi nahi di toh phir.😲 Hooo aur tum humare bed par kyun utho utho abhi ke abhi humare bed se." Manyata said angrily n started to hit Uday with pillows but Uday grabbed her wrists n pulled her towards him with full force  n said,"Kya Princess shadi ke baad ki practice abhi se start kar di, shadi ke baad bhi tum humein aise  hi mara karogi kya? Kisi ko pata chala ki Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh ki wifey unki roz pitayi karti hai toh humari reputation ka kya hoga. Kuch toh socho babes."Uday put his hand around Manyata's shoulders. 

"Tum na humse panga mat liya karo samjhe aur ye kya wifey-wifey ka naatak laga rakha hai.Sirf kaam ki baat kiya karo humse samjhe, ab sidhe se batao ki yahaan kyun aaye ho?" Manyata folded her both hands n asked to him.

Uday sat up on the bed n said,"Kaam ki baat karo se kya matlab Princess. Humara mann kiya aapko dekhne ka toh bas aa gaye."

"Ab dekh liya na ab jayenge." Manyata said n gave a fake smile to Uday.πŸ˜ƒ

Uday stood up beside her n said,"Na Princess abhi toh aapse acche se baat  bhi nahi hui hai aur aap jane ko bol rahi hain. Hum toh aapko breakfast ke liye bulane aaye hain aur saath mein ek good news bhi hai aapke liye." 

"Good news wo kya?" confusingly asked to Uday.πŸ˜•

"Good news ye hai ki aapki choti bahan(sis) Princess Jainandini aur aapke  bhai Vijay vacations se wapas aa rahe hain." Uday replied to her mischeviously.πŸ˜‰He already knew when Manyata n J'll come face to face what'll happen? πŸ˜†

"Humari choti bahan aur bhai.😳 Tum sach bol rahe ho?" Manyata asked.

"Jhoot toh hum kabhi bolte hi nahi.πŸ˜ƒ Sach jab J aapse milengi na toh wo toh khushi se pagal hi ho jayegi."Uday said smirkingly.πŸ˜†

He thoughts,"Princess pagal toh J ho hi jayegi par khushi se nahi gusse se jab usse ye pata chalega ki unki pyari bari bahan(sis) aur koi nahi aap hi hain jisne unke upar party wale din ...πŸ˜†Bechari J.😈 Humein toh abhi se aap dono ke future scenes dikhayi de rahe hain."He was smiling mischeviously..

Accha Princess ab toh aap issi Mahal mein rahne wali hain  ab aage ki kya planning hai? "Uday was trying to come more closer to Manyata.😳

She noticed his nearness n said,"Oh Hero. Kaisi Planning?"
"Family Planning." Uday said n pulled her towards him n put his hands around her waist.She was shocked 😲after his action.

"What? Pagal ho gaye ho kya? " Manyata said n trying to free herself from Uday's grab but that was too strong.

"Humara kahne ka matlab hai ab toh aap humesha ke liye aa gayi hain. Toh ab humein humare future ke plans toh banane parenge na I mean humare date plans, dinner plans, humari shadi(wedding) ke plans phir honeymoon plans  aur phir uske baad humare b...(Manyata cuts him in middle).

Manyata pushed him with her full strength & said angrily," Tumhari himmat kaise hui humein haath lagane ki.😑 Hum jaante hain ki humse galti ho gayi aur humne tumhein ki... lekin iska ye matlab nahi ki tum kuch bhi kahoge. Nikal jao humare room se right now. 😑Tum humare hote kaun ho? humari family tumhein jo bhi samajhta ho lekin tum humare kuch bhi nahi ho aur na hi hum tumhare samjhe., haan nahi toh.Tumhara hum par koi haq nahi hai isliye hum par apna haq jatana band karo."😑 

Uday was now really angry.😑 He was trying to control his anger. First time any girl rejected him n challenged his irresistable charming personality.
 He walked towards Manyata n grabbed her arms in his hands n said angrily,"Kya kaha tumne koi haq nahi hai humara tum par?"😑

"Ji haan humne wahi kaha jo tumne suna tumhein koi haq nahi hai. Ab choro humein." Manyata said confidently. 

Uday's grip was now more tight. He twisted her wrist. She screamed in pain😭,"Aahh choro humein. Humein dard ho raha hai. Kya kar rahe ho?"😭 

"Kya kaha tha ki humara koi haq nahi hai, ab hum tumhein samjhayenge ki huamra tum par kya haq hai would be Mrs. Udayveer Singh. Ab  tak toh hum tumhein pyar se samjha rahe the par lagta hai Mr. n Mrs. Rahil ne tumhein kuch jyada hi laad-pyar mein bigad diya hai ab tumhein sudharne ka kaam dadisaab ne humein jo diya hai ab unhein mana bhi toh nahi kar sakte na hum unki itni respect jo karte hain."Uday said smirkingly.😎

😲"Tumhein!" Manyata couldn't understand what he wanted to say.πŸ˜• 

"Hmm humein. Kyunki wo jaanti hain humein ziddi ghoron (horses) aur logon ko  apne kaabu (control) mein karna acche se aata hai aur tum bhi unmein se ek ho isliye dadisaab ne tumhari sari zimmedari humein de di hai apne laadle future daamad Uday ko." Uday said smirkingly n losing his grip.😈

Manyata was now free from his tight grip n showed her index finger to him n said angrily," Pachtaoge.Humse panga bahut mehanga parne wala hai tumhein. Itni aasani se tumse haar nahi manenge hum."😑

"Sasti cheezein humein pasand bhi nahi hai Princess.😎Tum abhi se apne hone wale pati ki pasand jaan lo toh tumhare liye better hoga wifey."Uday said to Manyata mischeviously.πŸ˜‰

Manyata started laughingπŸ˜† n said, "Dream on.Ye jo tum khwab dekh rahe ho na usse hum kabhi pura nahi hone denge aur humein ek baat samajh nahi aati tumhein duniya ki koi bhi larki mil sakti hai phir tum humara peecha kyun nahi chorte?"πŸ˜†
Uday started to come closer to Manyata☺️ n looking in her eyes, pinched her cheeks n said," Wo kya hai na humein teekhi cheezein bahut pasand hai aur rahi baat khwab ko hakikat mein badalne ki toh Princess apne iss Mahal mein din ginna (shuru) kar do kyunki kuch dino ke baad aapko humare saath humare Mahal mein  hai.15 din bas.15 dino ke andar hum aapko sabke saamne apna banakar rahenge aur aap mana bhi nahi kar payengi, Ye jaigarh ke Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh ka vaada hai aapse."

Both were looking into each other's eyes.😳 Uday pushed Manyata n went out of Manyata's room. πŸ˜ˆ

"Hum aur tum kabhi ek nahi ho sakte, kabhi nahi.Hum aisa kabhi nahi hone denge." Manyata promised to herself.πŸ˜’

πŸ€“  Writer's POV πŸ€“
Uday's  words still echoing in Manyata's ears.She was afraid after seeing confidence in Uday's eyes n in his words but she didn't  want to show her fear to Uday that time.Yeah her bringing up was not royal but she's royal by blood. She didn't want  to show her fear to Uday. Now she has only 15 days . She wants to win this battle, yeah it's battle for Uday n Manyata. Noone wants to lose from each other, now by hook or crook both wanted to win this game. 
Is it a battle of  love, battle of hate, battle between their minds n hearts  or is it a battle cos of which their souls will connect with each other forever? 
                           ...to  be continued.😳

Thanks for Reading.πŸ€—
 If u like it than Do hit the like button n leave your comments/ suggestions/criticisms.😊

Love  you all πŸ€—
                Vasishtha aka Sonam (Sona) β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago
Udaylovie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it seems as if im dreaming i mean u.. updated thank god ..
im the first one and im really happy...

awesome wat an update ..
the manveer scene was  beyond good ... it was amzing .. 
loved it please update soon😊
Edited by vrinda.diva - 11 years ago
WhatTheF thumbnail
Awsomeee...mind blowing update sonam...very well written dear...
Finally manyata accept her family...
Hope she wil accept soon...
Awww...love manveer nok jhok...
OMG...just 15 days...kahin uday 15 me manyata se shadi toh nahi karne wal...
Looking forwrd for next part update soon thanx for PM.Edited by swetsurati - 11 years ago