Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

_BarunS_Addict_

IF-Rockerz

_BarunS_Addict_

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
The beach was in hustle & bustle with all the youth in the town.Party was at its peak.DJ was in good mood.Playing smoothly.A slow song was nearing its end.Next was a bollywood dance number.

He gazed her lovingly.She showed the indifference.Today she was determined not to fall for his tricks.He raised an eyebrow & a smirk adorned his lips.He had had enough.Decision taken.He left his place & circled her.Her back was facing him.He kept a hand on her waist sneakily & other on her shoulder.He whispered in his husky voice.
''So you won't say it?''
''N..n..no...not at any cost Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.''
She said in a shakey but determined voice.
''Well then Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada,I'll make sure you'll be saying it aloud in front of everyone.''
And with that Arnav strode towards dance floor,leaving an open mouthed & astonished Khushi behind.
                  Arnav walked to the wooden dance floor with so much attitude,that was natural & intentional both.He already had the eyes of half the female crowd & his attitude caught the full attention of the females out there.Each one ready to jump on him.Afterall He is Arnav Singh Raizada.
                   Now Khushi had to have an eye on each & every girl on dance floor,who suddenly started assuming themselves as J Lo & Shakira.Her task became harder with her over Hot & Smart husband,who was hell bent on irritate & annoy her by close dancing with those random girls in ultra short dresses.Dance floor was shining with glittery & sparkley colorfull lights.The environment became naughty with the song playing.DJ was in full form.He chose the song wisely.It was the title song of movie 'I hate luv storys.'

I know you like me, you know I like you
Let's get together girl, you know you want to
I know you like me, you know I like you
Let's get together girl, you know you want to

With that Arnav twirled a girl on his left & started dancing effortlessly with her.
And Khushi's eyes became soucer shaped.

Raat din aate jaate, hoti hain sau mulakaatein
Aagey badti hai baatein, peechay chod de
Raaste mein hai thehre, aur bhi kitne chehre
Aaj phir apni aankhein unse jod le
Kho jaayega, lamha yeh kho jaayega
Mudke na phir aayega, raahon mein usko rok le Ho jaayega hoga jo ho jaayega
You know you're so hot, you're on fire
1 2 3 go
Mil gaye jo chora chori,Huyi masti thodi thodi
Bas pyaar ka naam na lena,I hate love stories

On this stage,he pulled other girl with a jerk & instantly pushed her back.Then again pulled her.
And Khushi's nose grew double in size with rising anger.

Koi aas paas ho, samjhe jo dil ki baat ko
Soche na aaj yaar woh kal ki baatein
Pal do pal ka saath ho, phir na haathon mein haath ho
Bhoole na yaad aaye phir beeti raatein
Aankhon se keh ke le, sapna gaya hai
Subah ko jaage toh, rasta naya hai I'm a man who's got a plan,Need a girl who'll understand
You could be the one for sure,1 2 3 go

This time Arnav twirled yet another girl two times which lead the close dance.The girl was in front of him.Very close.Dancing seductively.The heat on dance floor worked as petrol in khushi's fuming anger.

Jo bhi karna yaar kar duniya ka na khayal kar
Kehti hai jo bhi isko, kehne de na
Vaado se jo bandh kar, rakhna hai apne paas toh
Jaane de phir phir yeh dooriyan, rehne de na
Marzi se chalti hai jaise hawayein
Waise hi hai meri saari adaayein I'll be your and you'll be mine,But love is such a waste of time
You could be my girl for sure,1 2 3 go.

Now it was 4th girl's turn.Arnav pulled the girl to himself,bent her a lil bit & again pulled her to himself.She collided with him,with a thud.
Now Khushi's anger started competing with Averest.

Suddenly her eyes caught a sight of her interest & that was the limit of her patience.A girl in a 'super ultra short' dress was drooling & staring at Arnav like he was her 'Dinner'.She raised her cocktail glass to a waiter to come to her.The waiter got magnetize with that & reached her in nano seconds.She kept her glass & a 500 bucks as tip in tray.Attitude & confidence dripping all over her features & actions.All the while her eyes glued to the subject of her interest.Arnav.The girl stood up & started towards dance floor.Where Arnav,oblivious to anything,was dancing charmingly.Khushi got alerted.She left her place at the same time as that girl.After a while 'Miss super ultra short dress' was standing in front of Arnav & Khushi was right behind him.Arnav was too engrossed in flaunting his dancing skills,to notice them.'Miss super ultra short dress' took a step forward & Khushi bolted towards Arnav.She jerked him by shoulder.
"What the!"He staggered back by this sudden & unexpected force.'Miss super ultra short dress' froze in her tracks flabbergasted.Khushi instantly made Arnav face her,cupped his face & claimed his lips in an passionate & fierce kiss.Now Arnav's eyes became saucer shaped.He heard a loud gasp from behind & a flash of black 'super ultra short dress' passed them.
              After 2 seconds he realised what exactely was happening & surrendered himself in the moment.He pulled her closer & respond back.Khushi's kiss was angry,feirce while Arnav tried to calm her down with kiss.
"I Hate You.''She said in between kiss & breaths.
"I Love You Too.''He said smirking in between kiss.
"I Love You Arnav Singh Raizada.''She chimed.
"I told you,I'll make sure,you'll be saying it aloud in front of everyone.''He stated victoriously.

*My first attempt at OS.Embarrassed
*Its a short one.I know.Smile
*Song lyrics credit goes to unknown uploader.
*Arshi are on honeymoon in Goa.I know they could have been to Bali or something like that but it was khushi's choice of place.Wink
*I was watching this song & this OS stood in front of my vision.Embarrassed
*How is it?Smile
*Sorry for any mistakes.Embarrassed
PS- Imagine Arnav in white shirt & rusty blue Denims.And Khushi in dusty green and black exquisite Anarkali suit.Embarrassed

Edited by arnav_addict - 07 July 2012 at 3:52am

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenrithuparnaletsdancesakuno1chellam1hhqvtiger1234shornapriyadbarrohanrocking32p.vibhaadsurikarSamiiii.jallostintheashesrabiacasaInderpreetgappy111vvinimanisVampsDieHard-KSGfanJosuprananz_2211shalinikanaguArnavarmaanSiMaR.coolnahi12341aarrnnaavvmysticmanthrisaj111arshi10arshiAnuLovesBaruntomndjerrycagirlCrazY-4-BaRuNaaw1505titanichomelessredpetals123dianapadhi92Ashgsanayabarun3kshubhangiSonia_J16Throneniya55iris_iris2sirivalli.tfamiyaarjuhi5dreamyshadowstinsel_akiradimple288RandomGirlBonhi_ipkkndinspiringstarsvirmanforevershagun-rocksHADmishti-Ishana-gom3090seabeautymedha16sowmyadhariniarhi101asthagarwaldevishree-Sneha25-Kareena1994-.Pearl.-fareebarun_lover-Sanayaholic-sun_shine_girlipkknd-fanpiaviviandsenajothijoe18ravalisharma06missmkTitaliya1234bs1224ranogillhoney-sweetybewakoofLadkiLetzLiveOurLyfameena671saima4744chandana.s-Risha_ipkknd-AnupamaJYSandy_BS---Shokofa---casker-Grace-ShiningStar18ashred12monsi08meenalumaTabbyJ.zafichocobrowniesMrMrsChiping.Suchi.R.Jiya.Senorita Sanayashalisarunholic_arhidivkashfullsarunsashasinghHappyMelodydobrevagasmsmishti_17chavvi16.-Nikki-.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi OS .|I Hate You|." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divkashfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_BarunS_Addict_

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_BarunS_Addict_

rukuswasthika

IF-Sizzlerz

rukuswasthika