Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DIL, DOSTI.. HUM!! ch25: pg 148,thread #2 link:pg1 (Page 120)

Post Reply New Post

Page 120 of 155

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
awesome part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nats0101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DIL, DOSTI.. HUM!! ch25: pg 148,thread #2 link:pg1 (Page 120)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UNICORN75

Groupbie

UNICORN75

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
U have a unique style of writing.Awesome story

nats0101

ARSALAkhan

IF-Dazzler

ARSALAkhan

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
you're such a cheetah in updating... Big smile
i mean, you are so fast with your updates...
love u dear...Heart
M WAITING!!!

nats0101

Madhuri53

IF-Stunnerz

Madhuri53

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
loved it...

geet finds lots of things common in DD and maan...ufff kab samjhegi ye geet ye dono ek hi hai...

liked that even maan was not telling her that he is her DD...may be he is hurt in their first meeting...that she could not recognise him as her DD...and waiting for her to realise herself...

loved how he is ready to help her even in mid-night...she dosed off on him...very cute...

t4pm

cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sridevi_nnats0101

nats0101

IF-Dazzler

nats0101

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Chapter 21

Geet

I woke up wid a smile on my face, my eyes still closed.. n feeling so wonderful.. a happiness I cudnt describe.. a warm feeling from within..

But what was different I wondered..

As alwaz I was in my room, on my bed, tucked in my favorite duvet..

Nothing unusual..

N

Then it struck me..

It was dis very usual surrounding tht was d unusual thng today..

I sat up wid a start, taking my surrounding in..

Hey babaji!!

I tried to recall last nyt.. n all I cud remember was maan being late bt still we decided to sort out d site issues n then..

I was blank!!

Hey babaji.. then hw did I reach here.. did maan..?!!!

A forbidden image came to my mind..

N for a sec I was lost in it..

N then came d shyness n d embarrassment!!

Wht must he be thinking of me?

I cud vaguely rememeber cuddling into sm warmth? Resting my head on.. maan shoulder?

Hey babaji.. I m so dead.. I cud feel d warmth course thru my body.. n red color of my cheeks..

Wht was I thinking..?

Not only had I not managed to complete my work.. I had also slept off.. n worse still I had slept off on maan's shoulder.. I cud only guess his reaction..

But still he had been sweet enuf to tuck me safely into bed!!

I cud feel myself turn crimson..

N then I saw the clock.. 'twas already past ten.. I was still in bed!!

Hey babaji.. m so dead.. it wont take a sec for mr sweet to turn to dusht danav mode..

I hurriedly got up n was about to head in for a shower whn I noticed a paper by my laptop..

Geet ,

I ve completed all the work.. but still if u hv ny queries, feel free to call me..

I m sorry I shudnt hv totally ignored dis work..

But I ve already got a tight schedule for the next two days..!

Wht u've planned is great..!

So all d best for it..

Maan

PS: don't panic if u get up late.. I ve informed evrybdy at home n at work tht u ll b takin a half day.. bt if u don't feel upto it u can take a day off..

For a few minutes I guess I just stared at the beautifully hand written note tht maan had left behind.. my mind cud hardly process nythng for the moment!!

Wht was dis man?

The more I get to know him.. d more I feel der is to him!!

Nywaz I did manage to smhw clear myself out of dis web of thots n reach for work by lunch time..

Maan wasn't der bt I hardly missed him as all I cud think of was him!! I dint understand wht was happening to me.. bt like all thngs associated wid him.. I knew he was a mystery I just wasn't being able to unravel..

Plus I wasn't sure hw I d face him..

I dint even know whn d weekend passed off as we were working hard to meet the deadlines..

Just a week was left.. n my life was totally engrossed in work..

When I got back home.. all tired n famished, I was suddenly lifted in the air n swung arnd..

B4 I cud realize wht was happening, I was crushed in hug.. it took me a few sec to realize it was dev..

He was back!!

We looked at each other.. der was a weird awkwardness for a moment.. his sudden show of affection had taken me by surprise..

But then I chided myself.. dis was DD.. hw cud I feel awkward..

I hugged him back..

Bt smhw dis wasn't DD.. bt..

I moved out of the hug n den all of us sat down for dinner!! ie except maan..

As we sat down n chatted late into d nyt.. I forgot d awkwardness.. this is hw dev is..

Maan only turned up by arnd 12 n den he n dev continued talkin abt d project..

Thr was a glow on bth their faces.. dev's for having completed d project on his own while maan reflected d pride of his brother's achievement!!

I went to my room b4 I slept off in d hall itself.. flashes of tht nyt comin to me.

The project was completed.. n d clients appreciated my.. umm.. our work..

I was so so happy!!

Not just coz of the clients who praised my work bt also coz I dint let maan down!! I was on top of the world..

To celebrate the occasion, a casual party was planned.. for the KC employee and d clients!!

Wow.. I loved parties.. music n dancing.. !!

Bt maan being the khadoos .. made almost evry excuse under the sun to excuse himself bt smhw in d end he had to give up!!

I was so excited.. wid d theme being black n white.. I chose a short black dress bt at the last minute daadi n maa forced me to wear a white saree..

This was weird.. bt I dint hv ny option.. meer chose d accessories n did my make up coz I wasn't really into it!!

I went to the party wid dev who looked wow in white!! We matched a lot..

Bt wht blew me off was whn I saw maan in black!! He looked every bit like a greek god..!!

Wid his top three buttons undone.. giving a perfect glimse of his well chiseled body.. enuf to tease d senses of evry gal present!!

Hey babaji..

Every gal seemed to glancing his way..

He was definitely better off not socializing..!!

The party was great.. wid music, good food n dancing!! Which was precisely wht I was looking fwd to..

N thts why I immediately said yes to dance wid dev wen he asked me..

It felt nice.. he was flexible n a good dancer bt smthng felt incomplete..!!

Wht it was.. I dint know..!!

While still dancing.. I glanced at maan who sipping a drink n.. lookin at us?

Wid the same blank expression tht he had wen he held his meetings bt his eyes.. they had smthng..

He looked away..

When dev left to get us a drink, I walked to maan..

I don't know why bt I really wanted to dance wid him..

N

Don't know wht came over me, bt gathering all my courage I asked him for a dance..

He looked at me like I'd asked him smthng out of this world!

"sorry.. I don't dance..!!"

I was really hurt.. I walked away without listening to whtever he was going to say..

I knew he dint like socializing n all bt he cud agree.. atleast for me..

I felt terrible..

I dint even understand wht was happening in d party wht nyone was saying.. or doing..

I just wanted d comfort of my room!! I wanted to b alone!!

Bt guess it wasn't to b..

Coz evry1 was awake wen we got back home..

Bt I escaped dem all going to terrace.. wanting to find sm solace n sm fresh air..!!

I was totally lost in maan's refusal..

When

Suddenly I felt a hand grip my waist..

N

Music playing in the background..

It was maan..!!

PS

plz add nats0101_pm to ur buddy lists for pms

Edited by nats0101 - 19 August 2012 at 7:32am

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmardpurvakrishna.swara_09rostmishimhottyangelstar432Candy_jssri_harshaniki7611kangsarbjeetkainturakiranneetugarg123jojo2802annbellAISHAJSaisha_1998kash53snehadingoeAcharya10geetkamaanfatiya52110satyasree89lathaauangeeshPoonamT-Trinity-bhawna02oooooo9290860623Kashish9687lovepoopreetymaaneetgshrutiBelleFilleDDSweetestParibbindushruthiruchscrazy_125Parimishtydeepthichsweet-mishtyMishi6226nishnaljeyanthi123custodian75pari1689kavya.sravyasudha_gcapril12Diva7saroits_meVinsh23Tamanna_TJsamidsamidneha512pingu.tingu-eiya-CuteTommycutemishtiSphinxritusoni2233maanluvermansi.tripathiambili123cherieLoverprema_ksshristi1dreamy4everMyInfatuationzputhmayurmaaneetAlamelugurti30kabslocksanjalisen85ruchsARSALAkhanlove4allgurudrishtiNeejusridevi_nana1411KasiKasidoublecrosssanum23Maaneet099ElienoreMGDei_Gratialovesiavalli30awesomegurti_Jyothi_deepali1022AIMAMSKHanishadeviritzy09tellymeNiharika.NairharshithaaaaaaaNANDY_BRUanjucoolfreya123--Ratna--muskanp_BlackPearl_honeygrapehinal_maaneetaamirkhanfanmaaniqrat_areebShruthe-Mithuna-vrinda22gill123punam2712Remya_PillaiTyroyoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6rashmivaish-Mounika-SecretSapphireDesigirls12MonaSWritesdolly10-MSKdeewani-drrose31Loquacious_Aash-Orchid-goldenmoontamanna1391bhanu_rekhagspvdIsleOfCapriKrishna_Sourav

-Mithuna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mithuna-

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Cute update...
Hope the precap won't be a dream...

nats0101

nishnal

nishnal

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Omg...geet askd maan 4 a dance n maan refusd it...:-( bt the precap is meantastic lets c wht haqny whn they manbje... LOL Wink

nats0101

_BlackPearl_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BlackPearl_

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
nice part

nats0101

Post Reply New Post

Go to top