Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DIL, DOSTI.. HUM!! ch25: pg 148,thread #2 link:pg1 (Page 115)

Post Reply New Post

Page 115 of 155

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

IF-Sizzlerz

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

thanx for all the pms...

I got to read updates of one of my favorite FF...

wonderful updates...

Geet started working with Maan...

but as usual Maan can't let his feelings come in between professionalism and that makes others attracted towards him...

I have a feeling that Dev knows Maan's feelings towards Geet and he knows that Maan used to chat with Geet in the past...how can he don't know when Maan was doing this with his id...that is why Dev wants her to be close to him...

Maan took out Geet for lunch in the pretext of professional meeting...

I love the way Geet slowly realizing Maan's nature and getting attracted towards him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nats0101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DIL, DOSTI.. HUM!! ch25: pg 148,thread #2 link:pg1 (Page 115)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nats0101

IF-Dazzler

nats0101

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

for pms do add nats0101_pm to ur pm list

n thanx for all ur likes n comments!!

Chapter 20

Geet

Was dis really happening?

Was dis a dream or reality?

Mr khadoos dusht danav singh khurana just smiled at me.. nd we were sitting in my favorite Italian restaurant.. alone.. for lunch.. almost.. umm.. almost like a.. date?

Hey babaji..!!

No dis is no dream.. its true!

Me n maan are here having lunch!!

N to top it all he was smiling n even trying to make some sort of conversation!!

My lucky day indeed..

I dint even realize what I ate though normally I'd relish the pasta n lasagna..

N

Tiramisu for desert..

Smbdy pinch me..

If dis was a dream.. I d never wanna wake up!!

N

If dis is reality.. I wish time wud cm to standstill.. I want to live dis moment 4evr!!

But none of dis was to happen..

As maan informed me tht d clients were waiting 4 us at the site..

Oh..  hw cud I forget 'twas sheer dumb luck tht led to dis apparent lunch date..

He soon tipped the waiteress who seemed to b giving so much attension.. and I just realised tht.. I was so lost in d 'apparent' bliss of the situation!! I d almost started to think he had a penchant to attract female attension whrevr he went.. my office collegues were sufficient to know tht..

Nw tht d lucky lunch was ovr, he was back to his bossy, strict dusht danav mode.. n in a way 'twas good coz we managed to get quite a bit of work done.. time flew away n I dint even realize 'twas already 7!

I was actually glad we'd b home early today.. coz normally I got back only by 9 n he had no time limit!! So we cud get sm time wid d family..

As we started to leave back fm d site, I realised tht maan had called another car.. I looked at him n he told me tht d driver wud leave me home while he needed to get back to office!!

I cud only stare at him..

Wht kind of person goes to office at dis time coz it wud tk him atleast an hr to reach..

Bt he was maan singh khurana afterall..!!

So I headed bk home.. actually early.. n physically though I was tired I was glad to be able to spend sm tym wid meer too!!

As I reached home, I felt glad to c evry1 thr.. busy talkin.. dey too seemed surprised to c me early!! Then we sat down discussing hw our day went.. n had dinner together..

I was just abt to sleep whn dev called!!

I felt so guilty.. evyday I thot I d call him bt maan n work kept me occupied!!

But hw can I 4gt DD!!???

Don't know wht was happening to me..

Bt once I spoke to him.. I dint feel ny guilt.. coz he never made an issue out of it n alwaz made me feel at ease..

Bt smthng wasn't ryt.. n I cudnt put my finger on it..

B4 comin here.. I knew it was only DD for me..!!

Yes I had fallen in love wid him!!

He understood me like no one cud.. he stood by me thru everything big or small.. his advice saw me thru evry obstacle!!

Bt dev..

Don't know wen lost in my thots I dozed off..!!

The next few days were great as far as work was concerned.. I had all the information I needed to start work.. n I was loving it..

It was a tough one bt then der was smthng I had learnt fm DD..

"when d going gets tough, d tough gets goin!!"

Yeah.. thts an oft repeated one bt smtyms its difficult to apply it..

I still remember whn I was doin my graduation n I had a major fight wid my best frnd rhea.. well obviously second to DD.. bt she was my best pal der in uk!!

Bt another reason I remember it was coz it was also d first n last.. hopefully time wen I had hurt him.. it wasn't intensional.. bt..

There was a big misunderstanding between me n rhea bt she instead of talkin it out, she had broken our frndship n refused to talk to me..

To add to all my miseries we had our final exams in a week's time..

Things cudnt get worse..

I had spent almost all my time crying over it..

Bt den my savior DD rescued me outta it as usual..

We wer chatting n I was telling him all tht had happened.. n nw I was also tensed abt hw I wud clear dis misunderstanding n d exam together..

Bt he was one never to give up..

DD: geet first of all stop crying.. it doesn't solve nythng..

G: easier for u to say.. u cant even imagine wht it feels like to lose smbdy close to u..!!

DD: I do..

G: no u r just saying it.. I feel so terrible.. n den dese studies.. hw can I study whn I ve just lost rhea's frndship..

DD: geet.. I understand.. I know hw it feels..

Whn mom n dad died.. I know hw it feels to lose smbdy u luv! N worse still was to not only recover fm tht bt also take the responsibility of my family n work..

G: I dint mean tht.. sorry..

DD: I know u dint.. n no offense taken bt wht I ve learnt fm tht.. is tht no problem however big is not d end of the world.. infact d bigger the challenge the better u get.. n haven't u heard "whn d goin gets tough, d tough gets goin!!" n I refuse to tk it tht ur prob is the end of the world.. or is it?

G: no it isn't.. wht wud I do wid u?

DD: nothing u'd still get thru.. after all u r my sweet mishty!!

G: mishty?

DD: just consider it my nick name for u..

Now tht I remembered it.. I m surprised to think why hasn't dev ever addressed me even once as mishty!! Otherwise he'd hardly call me geet after tht incident!!

I dint much time to ponder as pinky came n we got bk to work..

Everything was set, bt der was sm glitch in the project n only maan cud answer it.. n he had bcm elusive.. again aftr tht date tht proved to me tht lunch dint mean nythng to him!!

Bt work was work.. n maan was d architect for this project.. n since most of his meetings wer outdoor, I decided I had to meet him at home which meant I was gonna have to stay up tonight to meet him!!

Once done wid dinner, I sat in d living room wid my laptop.. doin sm last min corrections wanting to give maan d perfect details!!

It was almost 12 whn he walked in.. n though I was so sleepy till den.. seeing him I was wide awake!!

Hey babaji.. he looked so tired.. for a sec I wondered if dis was really the time to discuss work.. wonder if he even had dinner!! I thot I d deal wid work tomoro n so tried to walk off silently

Bt he saw me..

"geet.. u r still up? Ny problems.."

Then he saw the laptop.. I knew der was no escape..

"is it abt the project?"

I nodded..

"yup.. I realize u r busy bt dis cud only be sorted out by u.."

"mi.. geet I m really sorry. I shud hv paid more attension to  dis project.."

"don't apologise maan its ok.. bt ryt nw I think u shud catch up wid sm sleep.. u seem dead tired!!"

"no.. I mean lets do it now.. I hv a jam packed out door schedule for tomoro.."

"but.."

"its ok.."

"all I need is sm black coffee"

Black coffee.. even DD liked it.. infact he had suggested it to hv wen I need to stay up for long!! guess dese brothers had a lot in common..

"k.. I ll make it.."

"r u sure..?"

"yup.. I hv experience wid tht.. u freshen up.."

"k.. so.. umm.. we'll work here.. I mean if u r ok wid it?"

"sure.."

Wid black coffee for company.. n work to b done.. we started off bt I dint even realize whn I had dozed off..

In my sleep I cud feel sm sort of support.. I cud vaguely make out it was maan.. probably or was It a dream bt I just snuggled closer to d warmth n slept resting my head!!

maneet

Edited by nats0101 - 18 August 2012 at 7:24am

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarthahukrishna.swara_09rostsimmi11hottyangelstar432niki7611kangsarbjeetneetugarg123jojo2802AISHAJSUNICORN75kash53fatiya52110snehadingoesatyasree89aneekattigeetkamaanlathaauangeesh-Trinity-PoonamT9290860623richu26lovepoosandhyabanojgshrutiannbellpreetymaaneetshruthiruchsParimishtysweet-mishtydeepthichMishi6226maansi25jeyanthi123kavya.sravyacustodian75april12saroits_meDiva7BelleFilleDDpari1689anisafTamanna_TJritusoni2233-eiya-cutemishtiprema_ksshristi1ns.1CuteTommycherieLoverdreamy4everMyInfatuationzAlameluanjalisen85gurti30gurudrishtikabslockssridevi_nana1411Dei_Gratiadoublecrosssanum23lovesia_Jyothi_HanishadeviKoolsmileAIMAMSKtellymeNiharika.NairharshithaaaaaaaNANDY_BRUritzy09honeygrapeyoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maaniqrat_areebhinal_maaneet--Ratna--ShrutheTyro-Mithuna-punam2712-Mounika-MonaSWritesawesomegurti-MSKdeewani-rashmivaishtamanna1391goldenmoonMadhuri53tabby999IsleOfCapridumasbhanu_rekhagspvdLoquacious_Aash-Orchid-Krishna_Souravdrrose31

AIMAMSK

IF-Rockerz

AIMAMSK

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
awesomeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nats0101

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
it awsem