Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SHE DREAMT ABOUT MAAN INSTEAD OF DEV
AND MORNING DREAMS TEND TO COME TRUE DONT THEY
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!
Jus read all parts,its superbly awesom yar.
Though knw d story bt scenes r jus superb.
Plz do continue,n DONT U DARE STOP IT. Its beautiful,
jus a request,plz dont make it short coz lot n lot can b done,besides wat ws thr in d movie.
Waitng fr nxt n wonder wat wil happn wen dey'll work togethr
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
part 6
nice update
poor maan
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
part 8
amazing update
geet dreaming about maan😳
update soon
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 8
nice...
so twas a dream for Geet madam...
shes too confused...
cont soon dear...
nats0101 thumbnail

Chapter 9

Geet

I got up late, wednesday morning.. in fact I was d last one to reach d breakfast table.. evry1 was done wid der breakfast.. n dad n maan had probably even left for work!! I sighed in relief.. glad I dint hv 2 c him.. especially  aftr my morning dream!! Though I had slept 'twas hardly a few hrs.. I yawned as I took a vacant chair nxt 2 dev..

"hey geet! Doesn't look like u had ny sleep?"

"umm.. yeah I guess it's a new place n all.." I lied

"or probably u wer lost in sm1?"

Hey babaji.. was I so obvious.. I was so lost I dint even notice d smirk on dev's face..

"oh chillax geet.. I was just kidding!!"

I silently started my breakfast giving him a smile.. wen suddenly I noticed meer missing!!

"maa.. wer's meer?

"wo.. she s gone wid bro.."

"why?" I spoke a bit too abruptly..

This tym maa answered.." wo.. maan beta volunteered to help her out wid her college admissions n all!! It was nice of him to take out time for her.. hai na?"

Yeah ryt I thot.. tk out tym for evrybdy except me..!! dusht danav!! Even widout being here he cud make his presence felt n still evade me.. arrrggghhh!!

"hey geet.. wht do u wanna do today?"

"umm.. nythng!!"

"u tell me n it ll happen.. ur wish is my command!! Dev Khurana at ur service maam"

I smiled at his antics.. n vowed nt 2 let dat dusht danav's thots ruin my moment wid dev!! He took me out sight seeing.. it was my first time in india.. so evrythng was new for me..!! dev was great company.. n he had all his charms turned on.. he was d perfect gentleman!! Ryt fm opening d car door to pulling a chair for me at d restaurant.. he never failed to display his chivalry.. his sense of humor kept me entertained!! We shopped n he was a patient companion.. he helped me wid evrythng!!

Three days literally flew away as we slept late in d nyt chatting n planning for d nxt day!!.. got up late n missed breakfast wid evry1.. den left out 2 c around d city, caught up wid movies, shopping, met up wid his frnds, went to d disc.. I had let him do all d planning.. coz I knew soon bth of us wil hv 2 get bk 2 d hassles of our work!!

It was saturday morning.. n we were really exhausted after last nyt's party.. so decided 2 relax today n spend time wid family whom we had hardly seen in dese past 3 days!

I made it it a point to b up for breakfast at time.. bt still was d last one to join in.. actually dev dint turn up at all!!

I felt guilty as I sat der n though no one said a word,, I knew I'd literally lost touch wid reality!!

" omg di.. wer hv u been? I have to tell u smthng imp!!"

"yes meers!!"

"I got my admission at abc medical collge!!"

"wow.. thts grt.. "

N den she went on n on abt her college, new frnds etc etc!!

I sm wer felt guilty for nt being der for her.. she was my baby sister!! I had alwaz been der on her first day 2 school n collge bt missed it dis tym around..!! I had been so lost wid dev tht I lost track of evrythng else!!

I remembered d time wen 3yrs ago, I had first come to know tht meer wanted to b a doctor!!  she was happy having decided to go ahead n pursue her dreams.. I had even mentioned it to DD n I remember he had said tht had dey been in india.. he'd go out of his way 2 help her!!

Bt d contracdiction of situation mocked me.. we were in india bt still bth of us were so lost in each odr tht we failed to b a part of her dream!!

B4 I cud go deeper in my thots, dev came yawning down.. I wonder if he wud feel guilty abt dis too.. bt I dint want to trouble him!!

"Hey morning guys!!"

He joined me for breakfast as we wer d only ones left..

Suddenly looking around he asked "wer's bro?"

"maan has gone to Bangalore.." daadi answered..

"wht? Bt bro was gonna take leave on Friday n saturday?"

"wht?" daadi seemed to b shocked

"maan.. and taking a holiday?" she continued as if 'twas d eighth wonder of d world!!

"yes daadi.. bro said he really needed a break n so decided to tk an off and so no major meetings were to b held..  n co-incidently geet was due to come at d same tym..!! n thts y I'd taken all dese holidays coz ny way der wasn't much 2 b done wid bro not around!! But y did he go to Bangalore.. I m handling tht project.."

"I know he told me.. bt d clients wanted sm last minute modification n der was sm problem der!! N dey did try ur number bt it wasn't reachable n so dey contacted him.. I told him to call u bt he said u wanted a few days off so he left yesterday afternoon after he completed meera's admission formalities!! He dint tell me he was on leave!!"

"on god daadi.. wht do I do wid bro? he never says no to nythng I say.. n just coz I wanted to spend sm chilling out wid geet,he let go of his holidays.. which he was abt to take.. god knows after how long..!!"

"its ok beta.. u know na maan loves n cares a lot for u.."

"I know daadi bt dis isn't done.. he ll sort out d problem in d project, give up his holidays n wil nt even take d credit for it.."

Dev was so agitated..

Finally he spoke up.." no daadi.. dis tym I wont let bro do dis.. its my fault I shud hv taken care of office knowing tht bro's leave was due.. bt I just nvr thot of it!!  I ve decided tht I wil go to Bangalore n send bro back.. atleast he can hv a days off in peace!!

Daadi maa had tears in her eyes.. she got up to leave wid maa.. but b4 dat she walked upto him n kissed his forehead

"I m so proud to have grandsons like bth of u.. just alwaz keep dis love intact cm wht may..!!"

Edited by nats0101 - 11 years ago
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
awesome update
geet spending time with dev,didn't feel good
poor maan went to bangalore 

Downhill thumbnail
superb update.loved it
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so geet spent all her tym with dev..
and she literally forget others..
that was a bit rude..
maan took holidays..may b for geet..
but when he saw geet s not with him,then wats the need??
loved dev's love for maan...