Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

karneetholic

IF-Rockerz

karneetholic

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
only a rajshree product can be dis sober ,pretty and romantic without being boring...

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sp13Sun-Loveroseliluvabhiya9*Dev.*-Araina-.Rupali.latekate-scarlett--Anks-sharna2k6prc_fan1ash91mushiroxxprava55663EkSapnoKiPariiluvOriginalsTOTAL-ROMANTICDae_drmer_Divya_-Jwalamukhi-.RajvirNandini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no wonder its so sober" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
ya i too think same..for da first tym i am loving dis type of show where two ppl wid diff lifestyle & perspective goona tie a knot..loving dis show frm core if my hrt!!
i watch dis show no matter how mch my mom scolds of watching tv even during nyts...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sp13luvabhiya9roseli.Rupali.doc42latekatepayalibmTOTAL-ROMANTICprava55663

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
did you get to see the serial by same production house WRWMK... it was also an aawsome serial...i just hope its able to catch the same attention...it use to come during 2006-7...it was one of the hit list serial and many awards was won by reena kappor and many other actor...fab serial

now i hope it works out the same charm...thats why i am loving this serial because same production house and they are very clean serial ... nothing like ekk serial ... lets see if it can creat the same charm in me as it ahs done in WRWMK mai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-prc_fan1EkSapnoKiPari

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
completely agree wid u! they are not like ektaROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9sharna2k6payalibm

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
i loved WRWMK

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmprc_fan1

roseli

roseli

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
use to love wrwmk it was an awsm serial n m loving pyar ka dard its really an awsm serial too so far evthing is so sober scenery characters n story too loving it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Ermm
Confused

chullbulli

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
i agree with u...ahve been an all time HSSH fan n when i heard rajshri show is coming on sp i was like...wow they will bring something good n sober n here is it is...PKDHMMPP...is awesome...:)

payalibm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.