Nimrit Out... Amrit In

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, if you've been catching up religiously with amrit manthan, you will know that ankita has replace dimple and the current track is of nimrit going for cosmetic surgery and agam marrying amrit.

Why creatives replace dimple, nobody knows for sure. My take on this is that, the storyline requires it, which is why they replace dimple. Dimple as nimrit is perfect but its because we have always seen nimrit potrayed by dimple thus seeing somebody else in her shoes doesn't sit right with many of us. But lets put aside our annoyance and anger and see what the creatives may have for us.

Looking at the current track, we all believe or at least I do, that agam married amrit for a very good reason, revenge. This might not be true, but to me who dearly love agam-nimrit pair, i cannot fanthom any other reason why agam would marry amrit.

So let's say, that's the reason. Next in the upcoming track, i predict two directions.
1) Nimrit misunderstand agam and take revenge on both agam and amrit.
2) Nimrit tries to prove she is nimrit but agam does not believe her.

I hope at least we will get to see some of nimrit and agam's romance.
But what do you think will be the next track.
Edited by shanab - 11 years ago
i think both ur assumptions may go wrong.nimrit is madly deeply in love with agam.so she would never do something like taking revenge on agam.her only target would be AMRIT.i think u have read the recent post of AM member:arnavkushi.
😊
yes even i feel so both assumptions are false...agam maybe in state of shock from nimrit's dealth
just started watching it takes little time to understand the story whether Nimrit is going to take revenge on Amrit or still Agam loves Nimrit😕

I could not understand why he marries Amrit??when he loves Nimrit so much??time will tell the answer to my question or CV😉

Never watched this show before so Totally confused 😕

originally posted by ankitaluv

Never watched this show before so Totally confused ðŸ˜•
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After watching two episodes  i thought i am confused😆 so you are also confused😆
Originally posted by anasuya43

originally posted by ankitaluv

Never watched this show before so Totally confused ðŸ˜•
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After watching two episodes  i thought i am confused😆 so you are also confused😆
He he All thanks to CV's for adding super twists to already confused viewers like us 😆
Originally posted by ankitaluv

He he All thanks to CV's for adding super twists to already confused viewers like us 😆
Me too I am confused..probably all Ankita fans are confused ðŸ˜•...hhh.
Never watched this show before😊
Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
I dont think Amrit can take Nimrit's place in Agam's life.. I'm sure Agam will go back to his Nimrit when the truth comes out ðŸ˜›