Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG Besharmi ke hadien link to thread 2 pg 127!!!! (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 129

dreamyharika

IF-Rockerz

dreamyharika

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_g6dreamy4everana1411abhayprsinghimpoojavermalove2_somamonikasethmandymoresona-rai--Ratna--meena..spvdgoldenmoonNeelambari..singh24Krishna_Sourav-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG Besharmi ke hadien link to thread 2 pg 127!!!! (Page 58)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dreamyharika

IF-Rockerz

dreamyharika

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

PART 9:

Pinky and dev reached the outhouse of khurana's, a place which is very personal to maan. Neva would he let others enter it. Geet was upset coz of maan for not giving her internship. Dev was in an evil plan to help geet and take her gratitude to use it so that he cud get close to her.

Pinky: dev plz yaar tu hi hai jo geet ki help kar sakta hai plz internship kaise bhi karke geet ko dilado

Dev: ya sure pinky tum meri dost ho I cant say no to u lekin ek shart hai geet ko mujhse dosti karni padegi wat say geet? Dev with his evils intentions running in his mind forwarded his hand just to feel the touch of geet since the moment he saw her he wanted to have her. He was gazing her from head to heel, she looked flawless in the noodle striped top and the shorts which were hardly covering her thighs

Geet was hell angry now!!! How cud she just allow an other man to touch her?? Chi chi babaji main kisi aur ko mujhe chune nahi dongi aur ab toh maan ne mujhe chu bhi liya toh main kaise kisi aur ko? She didn't want to continue so just completed it in short line dekho dev no one can touch me other than maan so even if u want to be a frnd of mine that's ok ill think par agar tumhe meri help karne ke liye aise shart rakhni hai toh forget it

Pinky: yeh tu kya keh rahi hai geet? Sirf dosti hi toh karni hai? Dev acha ladka hai aage jaake wahi hai jo hamari help kar sakta hai yaar

Geet: mujhe aisi help nahi chahiye pinky jyada se jyada kya hoga? Maan ko haashil karne mein deri hogi main wait karlongi

Dev(st): tab tak main tumhe haasil karlonga geet aur yeh jo tumhari akad hai thik ho jayega maan se pehle ill have u PROMISE!!!

Pinky: haan aur tab tak maan ko sam uda leke jayegi u donno wat kind of a bitch she is geet

Geet: maine already kaha tha maan ko haasil karne ke liye main sare besharmi ke hadein paar karongi I don't mind giving myself to him even before our marriage I can even sleep with him yeh baat maan bhi jaante hai toh who mere jaroor banenge just wait and watch so plz now leave both of u I am not feeling well jao!!!

that was a shock to dev of the boldness of geet. He didn't like the way she insulted him

Pinky: its ok geet we will leave u take care ill be back darling

Both left bt dev felt so dejected with geet's behavior. His intentions of having geet increased tenfolds

------------------------------------------------------------------

geet was getting ready for the muh dikhayi ceremony of simran. Pinky got geet an exclusive designer wear of a half saree for it actually pinky started off with her plan so now geet is all upto seduce maan with her outfit tonight use kya pata tha this wud defo be the most wonderful and also painful night for her. Geet was talking to pinky on the Bluetooth connecting it to her ears while she got busy checking out her figure, bt was shocked to find herself very damn sexy

geet: pinky yeh main hi hoon na? god pinky thnks so much lekin tujhe nahi lagta ki mera dupatta kuch jyada hi transparent hai? I mean '. Pinky cut her off

pinky: shut up geet u know wat black and red combo is a deadly one and ur skin complextion wud get enchanced with black issi liye maine yeh decide kiya aur haan push ur half saree pleats below ur belly button wasise toh ladies function hai aur raat ko maan hi aayega aaj for sure, I promise ki who tere room mein hi soyega

geet: haan bade aaye mere room mein sone!! Ek toh mujhe gussa hona chahiye for not giving the internship upar se who mujhe hi tewar dikha rahe hain, outhouse mein aate hai aur meri bagalwali kamre mein sothe hain pinky he is not even sparing a glance at me kya karon? One part of me wants to speak to him bt the other part of me yells no!!! I have a self respect pata hai unki naarazgi bhi ab samajh nahi aati mujhe itne bade bade ankhe banake dekhte hai mujhe kahi nazar aati hoon toh pata nahi kya prblm hai, unke dimag mein kya chal raha hai kaise pata chalega pinky?

Pinky: issi liye toh yeh outfit ki arrangement kiya maine darling tu function mein jaa aur wapas aa lekin tu bus apni ek jhalak maan ko dikhade phir dekh tere peeche peeche aayega he cant resist u baby especially wen u have those killer looks and ur half saree so lemme check

Ur maang teeka?

On!!!

Ur lipstick?

On!!!

Ur waistband??

On!!!

Ur payal??

On!!!

Fine isse jyada jewellary toh tu pehnegi nahi so now get going its late now remember seduce!!! Back off!!!

Yaar mujhe na teri make up naa lagane wali concept badi achi lagti hai pata hai?? toh thik hai chalo neeche ja 

Geet: thik hai

Pinky: yaad aaya yaar teri tattoo? Nazar aati hai geet tujhe aur koi jagah nahi mili? Uff woh bhi maan ka naam kahi aur nahi banwa sakti thi? Jaise koi nahi dekh paye?

geet: god pinky aise forbidden parts par toh namardon{gays} ka naam lagate hai maan is my man pinky jiska naam nazar aana chahiye isi liye toh maine banwaya tu nahi samjhegi

pinky: acha thik hai meri ma try to cover ur hips a lil agar kisi ne dekh liya toh sawal karenge raat ko maan waise bhi dekh lega!!! geet blushed listening to pinky. Now its time for her to join the function she entered the khurana mansion elegantly like a princess wen every women present there started to gaze her.

Dadima held geet's hand and made her sit beside simran. All the ladies were shocked as to wat this lady upto then dadima spoke

Dadima: dekho ladies meri hone wali bahu, maan ki dulhan!!! U ppl are actually asking me abt maan's marriage so desperately, I was left with no option than this how is she???

Lady1: porcelain doll savitri I love her

Lady2: she did not even wear jewellary properly still she is indeed a beauty

Lady3: maan ne pasand kiya? Agar nahi toh mujhe dedo apne bte ke liye wat say savitri?

Dadima: tumhe lagta hai maan ko geet pasand nahi aayegi?

Lady1: haan lekin maan ko kaam ke alawa kuch soojhe tab na?

Dadima: uff oh she is my bahu that's final aur main isse kisi ko nahi dongi she is my maan ki jaan hai na geet dadima spoke hugging geet sideways

Simran who was watching this PDA{public display of affection} of geet and dadima was astonished literally

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Maan entered geet's room heavily drunk!!! He was waiting for her since two hours while she got busy with the guests and dadima.

The images of dev gazing geet lustfully flashed in his mind. Firstly he didn't like outsiders enter outhouse and secondly the way geet is dressing up these days is making him go mad with anger. Its coz of her outfit that dev was watching her so its her mistake, this made him even more wild. And then the way lady spoke abt geet wen he entered the mansion!!!

maan ne pasand kiya? Agar nahi toh mujhe dedo apne bte ke liye wat say savitri?

She is only his!!! He thought. She didn't come yet!!! God she is so dead!!!

After wat seemed like eternity, Geet entered her room closing the door behind, switching on the lights she moved towards the dresser to change. She did not notice maan, she removed her dupatta in one go, turning around threw it on the bed. That's wen she saw maan watching her moves intently. The dupatta fell on his face, he shoved it away and gazed her. Her curvy figure was inviting him so much. He did not wait for a sec walking towards her, controlling his urges held her wrist firmly. He was fuming since two days, wanted to ask her as to y did she let dev watch her. Bt his ego did not let him, not anymore now

Maan: wat was dev doing here the other day?? Before geet cud answer he continued I keep my personal and professional life separate so neva try to woo me on professional front. If u so desperately wanted internship u cud have asked me y do u want to go to others for help? I hate it wen someone enters into my outhouse, its very personal to me even U so don't let urself become a public property ill not think twice before having u for me got it!!! he declared with a finality in his voice

He did not even let her open mouth to explain. He now slammed her on the wall, held her hips so tight that she flinched in pain. Maan was drunk bt still looking at geet's face he got worried. Then he felt something sticky on his hand he sat down on his knees to look at her hip where his name is craved in most stylish and elegant way!!! He was shocked to core. He caressed his name with his fingers giving her a tickling sensation, she moaned in pain and also pleasure. He moved forward sealing the distance placed a searing kiss on his name.

Precap: raat baaki!!! Baat baaki!!!!

dont throw jhootis and chappals for stopping at the wrong time girlsLOLWink

Guess maan kya karega???

UR TARGET!!! 100+ LIKES COMING UP NEXT TEASER OF LR HOW MANY OF U WANT IT?? WILL GIVE IT SOON

thanks to all of u girls i am so so happy with the comments on my last update each and every girl gave me lamba comment sorry for not being able to reply u all i am going back to hyd on wednesay for two weeks so these two weeks ill give irregular updates u have time till tuesday jitna jaldi mera quota fill utna jaldi updates so do tell me update of which story do u need?? i know u all pagal ladkiya want pagalpan update thanks so much 115likes there!!! on my last update me dead Dead ill anyhow give pagalpan other than that which update u need? tell me

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 8

NEXT PART:

PART 10

Edited by dreamyharika - 22 September 2012 at 1:50am

The following 175 member(s) liked the above post:

thahupyarisahelisimran2608BhagiSnehavashiBluesaffire2MADHUKAAJALKIMLsimmi11mkd.70sravanthi93Tabassum013sonya2012Candy_jsbushi1naanavan23121989virus14happysonunihdear12lovemonikaNeha0896cutesriju--Yashvi--Enigma78kavitamundharaneetugarg123maaneet_manicangeljyotipiyasinghaparnapodurifatiya52110divyaraghanikasturi11sheetalvasaPoonamTTamy95rama6angeeshanky_1205mans22Darkangel_MoMorichu26mamatha.drashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbat9290860623rizwanaqangelalankritasanj1905preet.harmanlovepooMoon002maneetarshnityabbinduniki02shruthiruchssweet-mishtycutestarzmaaneetkisonalitaaneekainturakiranflowing_rivercrazy_125jeyanthi123neha_g6Nethravathipari1689SHRADDHA2102sanam1234uangelic_princesBlushingqueensudha_gcylaraibnajmaDGVinsh23.lovemaaneet.neha512princes939pinkybedikeerthi90mansi.tripathiNH1971-eiya-dreamy4everKomaLSunnyRukhluvMaanshristi1KhanAtiyahsree.maneetm-g19JayaRbasicquestion1aakritisri1111Doracakeidunnolovebapu18kareena32hari21286pearlnihatripiya27love4alljayshu17gurudrishtikabslocksdreamymishti88gbhatana1411KasiKasiCheckmateIWinanmirzaAshleyAngelenasanum23Jeba.Rahman...RIDDHIMA...lovesiavalli30Tia-AFreeBirdsanghita0000sweetsampa39Hanishadeviangel-ki-shonalil.mizz.smexiideepali1022KINGKHANFANnehakapoor7monika1992meettuammu5anjucoolAsh1991harshithaaaaaaashruthiR18mypridepaponeconhoneygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6mandy15MischiefManagedmaanseesona-rai--Ratna--freya123monikasethmandymoremaaniqraHansaNjasraj123anupm04sdlife19Remya_PillaiTyroShruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.punam2712gill123impoojaverma-Mounika-lehrMonaSWritesBDayGal-11Jan-MSKdeewani-singh24goldenmoonMadhuri53spvdabinash079Neelambari..-Orchid-BabajiKaThulluKrishna_Sourav..AnushaGeet..

Remya_Pillai

IF-Sizzlerz

Remya_Pillai

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Res
Lovely part..
Geet s so bold...and dev's lust is increasing day by day...
So geet s all set to seduce maan...thanx to pinks...
Maan s feeling jealous,but his ego s not making him to accept this..
geet tattoed maan's name!!!wow!!
Raat abhi bhi baaki hain...haye...
but as u said some painful part s cumg,rt?

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 18 August 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

Little_Mermaid.

IF-Sizzlerz

Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
awesome
loved it

dreamyharika

anmirza

IF-Dazzler

anmirza

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Awesome update but it shouldn't have ended here Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovemaaneet.dreamyharika

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Harika  Hug...thank u for the awesome update and PM...ewww this Dev is such a creepy guy Dead...loved Geet's answer to him...the way she got ready for her Maan was beautiful Day Dreaming...what did u mean by the night being wonderful and painful Confused...so glad Dadi introduced her as Maan's would be wife...after all that teasing did u have to stop Maaneet's scene so abruptly Angry LOL...and precap is more teasing ...  already waiting for another update...plz continue...TC Smile

signtag00311.gif

dreamyharika

.lovemaaneet.

Goldie

.lovemaaneet.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
is that a place to stop u devilAngry

dreamyharika

deepali1022

IF-Rockerz

deepali1022

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
awesum update...!!!
so maan thinks geet is his personal...woooww...!!!
i too hate dat dev...gosh he is rediculous...!!!
oh babaji...geet really luv's maan...n maan..uff..!!!
aila geet had tatoo of maan's name dat too on her hip...hayyeee...!!!
oh babaji ek to maan is drunk n secondly he is angry...plz babaji take care of maan's jaan...!!!
i jst luv dadi...n her confidence on geet...!!!

dreamyharika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top