Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Gorgeous Yami Gautam~~FC1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 152

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Aysha  Hug...thanks for sharing...found another article with the same matter and a  pic of Yami and Ayushmann dancing  ...waiting for the telecast Smile

http://www.newkerala.com/news/newsplus/worldnews-64830.html#.UCYQXZ3N9Bo 

One more with a different pic ...

One more with a different content...

Ayushman, Yami bag award for 'Vicky Donor'
Posted by News Desk on 2012-08-10 18:24:34 

The 5th Boroplus Gold Awards on Zee TV has decided to honour not only the most deserving candidates of the television industry this year, but also those who forayed into the silver screen from television and proved their mettle.

VJ and anchor Ayushman Khurana and model-turned-actor Yami Gautam were awarded for the success of their first film together 'Vicky Donor'.

The movie was one of the highest grossers this year and was highly lauded for its unique concept, interesting narrative, catchy music and the acting prowess of charming duo.

Bigger pic ...

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=57940

Edited by --Ratna-- - 11 August 2012 at 2:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeebassroomanifj08Thinker_Belle-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Gorgeous Yami Gautam~~FC1 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
The article is really big...just posting the part about Yami...giving the link for those who are interested Smile

Can today's TV stars re-write history & become movie stars??
Posted by Avinash on 2012-08-11 13:08:41 

The charming TV star and model Yami Gautam too after her role in this film can be assured of one thing for sure ' Yeh Pyar Na Honge Kum!  A graceful and pretty presence, Gautam straightaway confessed that aspiration and desperation ' for her ' was the difference between these two mediums and she clearly belonged to the former category! "I have been receiving a number of offers from movies for some time now, but except a couple, I declined most of them, because the content and substance didn't appeal to me.  I was very happy to wait and as they say ' patience pays!"  She admits to have been a great admirer of Shoojit's material ' Yahaan and ad films ' and was thrilled to have been sought out for the role in VD.  "I love the way he approaches his craft, beautifully blending professionalism and humanism and his eye for detail and nuance is awesome.  He was a joy to work with as was the overall experience.  Yes, I've been getting my share of attention too.  Lets see what the future has in store.  One thing however is clear for me:  Content has to drive my being a part of any film ' nothing else!"

Edited by --Ratna-- - 11 August 2012 at 2:45am

hinzNeebassroomanifj08Thinker_Belle-Aysha-

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
tfs aysha and ratna

something to look for in the gold awards...

love Yami's appearances in the saris, both the fashion show and awards...she looks gr8 in everything

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeba--Ratna---Aysha-

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
U are welcome Family Hug...no need of thanks...just love sharing anything related to YaRav...Yami is really looking good in this blue saree...but again like Fatima said she looks awesome in everything  Smile

An article about how Kannada film industry is lucky for TV stars...i never knew it was called Sandalwood  ...just posting the part related to Yami...check the link for the full article Smile

Yami Gautam
The Vicky Donor heroine began her tryst with tinsel town in Sandalwood. She played Golden Star Ganesh's muse in the film Ullasa Utsaha. While the film didn't exactly hit bull's eye at the box office, Yami's performance was critically acclaimed.

Edited by --Ratna-- - 12 August 2012 at 3:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neebafj08-Aysha-

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Yami Gautam turns interior designer

Yaami Gautam

Asira Tarannum (MID-DAY; August 13, 2012)

She may be just one film old, but Yami Gautam is already spreading her wings. The actress, who has an apartment in Goregaon, is planning to renovate it. She will be redesigning the interiors herself.

Yami has always been interested in the many aspects of interior decoration. In fact, given the fact that she is a bookworm, she wants to design a separate section for her books as well. She divulges the details about her plans, "I like minimal furniture with paintings and a lot of greenery. I don't like wall paper but I like a matt finish on the wall with light shades and dark coloured furniture."

A source close to the actress says, "Yami is involved in decorating separate sections of her house that will store her envious collection of music as well."

malwica2hinzNeebassroomanifj08--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Aysha  Hug...thanks for sharing...hmmm ...so Yami is into interior designing...another thing in common between YaRav. Smile

Found another article about the Gold awards...enlarge the pic and see...really cute one Smile

Ayushmann and Yami honoured at Gold Awards

Another article...i think they got the date of birth wrong Smile

Yami Gautam: Just Adorable!
by newseditor1 Posted ON August 13, 2012   

Yami Gautam

Edited by --Ratna-- - 13 August 2012 at 4:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeebassroomanifj08

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Stars' new biz is talent-spotting
VICKEY LALWANI, Mumbai Mirror | Aug 14, 2012, 09.44AM IST

Since finding talent isn't easy, nurturing newcomers and even managing their future has become a norm in the film industry. In the lines of Yash Raj Films' 3-film-deals and Karan Johar's coterie of assistants-turned-directors,John Abraham too had started managing the careers of two newcomers Ayushmaan Khurrana and Yami Gautam.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Stars-new-biz-is-talent-spotting/articleshow/15487668.cms

Edited by --Ratna-- - 14 August 2012 at 1:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2Neebassroomanifj08

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot, Ratna and Aysha for the articles. @Ratna...you are right. They got the year wrong in her date of birth Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top