-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Free to use
Created by Jenny

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2hinzNeebassroomanifj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Gorgeous Yami Gautam~~FC1 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

This article came in the MetroLife supplement of Deccan Herald today!   Smile

'I have lovely memories of Bangalore'

Megha Shenoy, Aug 6, 2012, DHNS :

Flying High

There are very few actresses who are willing to take risks early in their career. But, Yami Gautam is one of them. 

Taking up a movie like 'Vicky Donor', which is based on sperm donation, was not a subject any actress would be willing to experiment with. For Yami, though, it proved to be the jackpot debut when the movie became an instant hit. 

"You know what they say: higher the risk, higher the profit," beams the actress, who was in the City recently for 'Blenders Pride Bangalore Fashion Week'.

And ever since the movie was declared a hit, her world has taken a 360-degree turn, with everyone wanting a piece of her. The feeling is still sinking in for Yami.

"Almost everything you do is put under the scanner suddenly. I really started respecting all the stars even more. 

I don't know how they handle all this constant attention. But with all this attention comes added responsibility. More importantly, one has to remain grounded and not get carried away by the fame," she says.

Considering the journey till now has not been a cake walk for her, it's evident that Yami has a good head on her shoulders. Having dabbled with modelling, television and even few regional movies, Yami says that the pressure is surely on for her next venture. 

"After 'Vicky Donor', a lot has changed and I really need to think twice before signing anything. It's not like every movie I do will be a guaranteed hit. For me, the script and the director is very important," she reveals. 

Currently, Yami is working in 'Gouravam', a Prakash Raj production. Based on honour killing, the movie is being made in Tamil and Telugu simultaneously. 
Yami has worked in regional movies before, and doesn't consider them to be below Bollywood in any way.

"I feel most regional film industries are in no way beneath Bollywood. Their way of working and the talent they have is tremendous. 

In fact, I am content with the kind of work I am doing here and the here people have been very kind in accepting me," says Yami, who is playing a lawyer in the film.

After Ullasa Utsaha, Yami has not been seen in Sandalwood. Ask her about it and she says, "I have some lovely memories of Bangalore, shooting for that movie. But after that, no script has really appealed to me. 

I am waiting for a really good story line and I would definitely want to work here again," she sums up. 

Big smile   She was in Bangalore for the event.  Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeebafj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Shobs   Hug...thanks for sharing the article...yes she was in Bangalore for the last day of the fashion week...i was thinking of asking u and Neelu if u saw her pics in the local publications...wish we find more pics Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeebassroomanifj08Thinker_Belle

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Wow...I love these new pics, Ratna ma...Thanks once again for your efforts...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Lovely Lovely!!

Thanks Ma and Saasuma Hug

Thanks Aysha for the siggies!! Hug

Yaaamyyy!!!  She looks beautifuler and beautifuler!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeebassroomanifj08--Ratna---Aysha-

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
is she working on another movie with her donor co star? i wasnt sure...

i also tried finding more pics of her at the fashion show, saw just the one which was from far... shout if anyone finds those pics

as always tfs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeebassroomani--Ratna--

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ratna--

I know we all have seen this...but just wanted to post it..
...olden golden days Smile

Thanks a lot for posting this one...Sach mein...Purane yaad taaza ho gaye...SmileHug...Thanks a lot once again...

Edited by Neeba - 10 August 2012 at 11:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz--Ratna--

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Ayushmann Khurrana, Yami of VICKY DONOR bag Gold Awards

By IBNS, Glamsham Editorial

Ayushmann Khurrana, Yami of VICKY DONOR bag Gold Awards

The 5th Boroplus Gold Awards on Zee TV has not only honoured the most deserving candidates of the television industry this year, but also those who forayed into the silver screen from television and proved their mettle.

VJ and anchor Ayushmann Khurrana and model-turned-actor Yami Gautam were awarded for the success of their first film together VICKY DONOR.

The movie was one of the highest grossers this year and was highly lauded for its unique concept, interesting narrative, catchy music and the acting prowess of charming duo.

Both Ayushmann and Yami were ecstatic about receiving their first awards this year in the category of 'Rising Filmstars' at the 5th Boroplus Gold Awards.

The awards were presented to them by actors Ayub Khan and Anup Soni.

Said a delighted Ayushmann, "This is my first award after VICKY DONOR. It feels great to be acknowledged by Zee TV and Gold Awards for our work. I thank the entire TV fraternity for giving us breaks that helped us get noticed by Bollywood. I also thank my wife, Tiara, who is my biggest critic and was sure that I could never act."

Yami said: "I thank the entire television industry for this honor. The journey has been great and I truly feel blessed."

Host Manish Paul who ragged Yami by calling her yummy did not allow the actors to leave the stage without l'il bit of hip shaking.

Both Ayushmann and Yami were sporting enough to shake a leg on their chartbusting number 'Rum Rum Rum Rum..Whiskey'.

The award function will be aired on Zee TV on August 18.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNeebassroomanifj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top