Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Gorgeous Yami Gautam~~FC1 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 152

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
We love browsing through fashion magazines during this time of the year for its festive trends, fashionable winter clothes and the party vibe! We noticed the gorgeous cover girls wearing festive colours, sequins and metallics. While Yami Gautam and Shweta Nanda don purple outfits, Lisa Haydon competes with herself by featuring on the cover of two magazines this month.

Yami Gautam for Femina, November 2012 cover: Vicky Donor actress Yami looks lovely in a sequined gown in purple. The cover looks festive and Yami's smile is contagious.

Yami pics Smile

Edited by --Ratna-- - 05 November 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Gorgeous Yami Gautam~~FC1 (Page 27)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Edited by -Aysha- - 05 November 2012 at 4:45pm

fj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

love this pic <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Aysha Hug...thank u for the lovely video...the way Yami was posing and smiling...simply awwwesome  Day Dreaming

fj08Thinker_Belle-Aysha-

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Yami Gautam rescues her male fan

'Vicky Donor' actress came to the aid of an injured bystander in Kolkata after fans mobbed her at a dance event 

While some Bollywood celebrities shy away from meeting their fans one to one, Yaami Gautam did just the opposite. At a recent event in Kolkata where she performed, the actress came to the rescue of a fan, who sustained injuries when fans went berserk seeing her.

Our source, who was present at the venue, says, 'Some of her fans tried to reach her as they wanted to present her with flower bouquets. Some of them started throwing bouquets in her direction and one such large bouquet ended up striking a boy, who was standing quite close to her, on his face.'

The innocent bystander was apparently badly hurt as the rogue bouquet caused his nose to bleed.

The source adds, 'Yaami left the stage to call a doctor. She made sure that the boy received the doctor's attention and he soon regained consciousness. She even spent some time chatting with him.' Now that's one lucky boy!

fj08Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely Yamipics Ratna Ma!

Thanks for the video and the article Aysha!

I am not surprised that Yami came to the aid of that boy at all.. She is such a person, I knew. What I'm surprised about is people thronging to see her and throwing flowers at her! She's one film old and already so much popularity? I used to dream when I was younger that one day I'd be so popular that people would scream my name and throw flowers at me when I walked on stage LOL

fj08--Ratna---Aysha-

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Tanu  Hug...what a dream my dear LOL...glad Yami is getting so much recognition...she really deserves it Smile

Looks like Yami has signed another Tamil film ...here is the video and the article ...

Yami Gautam to romance Jai in Tamil film 'Tamilselvanum Thaniyar Anjalum'
Yami Gautam to romance Jai in Tamil film 'Tamilselvanum Thaniyar Anjalum'

After some initial delays, 'Tamilselvanum Thaniyar Anjalum' is getting a shape now. The film starring Jai in the lead role, marks the directorial debut of Prem Sai, a former associate of Prabhu Deva.

The hunt for the heroine started with Ananya initially and then considering the bilingual connectivity the idea was dropped, and then literally every name was discussed to pair opposite Jai. But the search never ended.

A press release stated Prem Sai always had an idea to have Yami Gautam to play the female lead, but she was too busy.

"However, the delay in shooting came as a blessing in disguise. Yami finished her current commitments and nodded her head to Prem sai to pair opposite Jai," it added.

The rom-com musical has Santhanam and VTV Ganesh in crucial roles. Music is by Karthik.

I think this is the hero...Jai Smile

Edited by --Ratna-- - 26 November 2012 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle-Aysha-

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
One more news...wonder how true all this info is...looks like their is some confusion......waiting for Yami to confirm Smile

Yami Gautam pairs up with Nithin

Yami Gautam is going great guns. She first made her presence felt with Ravi Babu's Nuvvila and then appeared in super hit Hindi film - Vicky Donor. She's currently working in Prakash produced Gouravam oppos
ite Sirish. 

And now director Gautham Menon has roped her in for his first Telugu production Courier boy Kalyan. The film has Nithin in the lead role. Being directed by a debutant Prem Sai, the film is currently under progress.

Found this new pic from Guravam sets...Yami is looking so sweet ...

Edited by --Ratna-- - 11 November 2012 at 2:56am

fj08Thinker_Belle-Aysha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top