Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Rani Mukerji, Yami Gautam, Farhan Akhtar: November fashionistas

The actors are seen gracing the November issues of popular magazines. As Rani steps into the stilettos of a retro-glam babe, Yami brings her ethereal self to the fore. And Farhan ' the ultimate casual dude '  sizzles in those jodhpurs

Filmfare's latest cover features a retro-glam Rani Mukerji and we must admit that the Bong babe looks stunning, despite resorting to the clichd black and red combo. There's nothing stylishly creative about a black dress and red lipstick, but Rani still manages to grab eyeballs. A nondescript cover mixed withRani's infectious mojo gives us the latest issue of this popular film magazine.

The cover of Femina describes Yami as a 'lovable nerd'. And we couldn't agree more. Just look at her pose and that babe-in-the-woods kinda expression! The shimmery dress complements her angelic face . And making an addition to our volley of compliments, that quirky white ring she's wearing is extremely interesting.

As Farhan Akhtar poses alongside dad Javed Akhtar, we don't just love the actor's semi-ethnic style, but also the way the cover is conceptualised. Digital mag Notch comes up with the cool idea of cashingin on Farhan's film Karthik Calling Karthik. The cover reads Akhtar calling Akhtar as the father-son duo pose with the receivers of one of those retro-styled telephones. Farhan looks smashing in a Nehru jacket. And not to forget ' he also captures the zeitgeist of Rajasthani style perfectly in those jodhpurs.

Yami wall paper...

http://www.santabanta.com/photos/yami-gautam/10123010.htm

Edited by --Ratna-- - 11 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article and pics, Ratna Ma and Aysha!

--Ratna-- thumbnail
My thoughts of you are like raindrops on flowers...
Beautiful.
My thoughts of you are like a rainbow at a splashing waterfall...
Beautiful.
My thoughts of you are like a full moon
shining through a cloudy night sky...
Beautiful.
No matter what wonders my eyes have seen,
Nothing compares to the beauty I see
when I look at you.
My love for you is beautiful.

Beautiful By Karl Fuchs

Edited by --Ratna-- - 10 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh wow Ratna Ma!!🤗

BEAutifull!!❤️  ❤️
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Tanu  🤗...thanks for the appreciation...glad u like it 😳...my beti's are my inspiration...love u all so much ❤️

Dont know what to say...any suggestions...it is in FB already 

Unseen Photos: Yami Gautam for Maxim India (Nov 2012)

These two images are published in Maxim Magazine India issue for November 2012.

--Ratna-- thumbnail
So sweet ...love u Yami  ❤️

Yaami Gautam to the rescue

'Vicky Donor' actress came to the aid of an injured bystander in Kolkata after fans mobbed her at a dance event

While some Bollywood celebrities shy away from meeting their fans one to one, Yaami Gautam did just the opposite. At a recent event in Kolkata where she performed, the actress came to the rescue of a fan, who sustained injuries when fans went berserk seeing her.

Our source, who was present at the venue, says, "Some of her fans tried to reach her as they wanted to present her with flower bouquets. Some of them started throwing bouquets in her direction and one such large bouquet ended up striking a boy, who was standing quite close to her, on his face."

The innocent bystander was apparently badly hurt as the rogue bouquet caused his nose to bleed. The source adds, "Yaami left the stage to call a doctor. She made sure that the boy received the doctor's attention and he soon regained consciousness. She even spent some time chatting with him." Now that's one lucky boy! 

--Ratna-- thumbnail
We love browsing through fashion magazines during this time of the year for its festive trends, fashionable winter clothes and the party vibe! We noticed the gorgeous cover girls wearing festive colours, sequins and metallics. While Yami Gautam and Shweta Nanda don purple outfits, Lisa Haydon competes with herself by featuring on the cover of two magazines this month.

Yami Gautam for Femina, November 2012 cover: Vicky Donor actress Yami looks lovely in a sequined gown in purple. The cover looks festive and Yami's smile is contagious.

Yami pics 😊

Edited by --Ratna-- - 11 years ago
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYtiZxadtPA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Aysha- - 11 years ago
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

love this pic <3

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Aysha 🤗...thank u for the lovely video...the way Yami was posing and smiling...simply awwwesome