--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Some more...

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Some pics of Yami...most of them seem familiar...so just posting the link  πŸ˜Š

Some pics from Vicky Donor...i haven't seen them before...sorry if already posted πŸ˜³

Edited by --Ratna-- - 11 years ago
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59jvOR8YYow[/YOUTUBE]
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Aysha  πŸ€—...thank u for the lovley VM...wonder who made it...loved seeing the photoshoot scenes...Yami is looking so beautiful πŸ˜

Some more wallpapers ...

http://www.santabanta.com/wallpapers/category.asp?catname=yami%20gautam

--Ratna-- thumbnail
New article...

It was an effortless transition: Yami Gautam

Published: Thursday, Jul 19, 2012, 8:56 IST | Updated: Thursday, Jul 19, 2012, 8:57 IST 
By Chaya Unnikrishnan | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA
Actress Yami Gautam is on cloud nine. She has just won the award for the best actor to have made the transition from TV to films and also completed the shooting of a Tamil-Telugu bi-lingual film Gauravam. "It really feels good to have won the award because I never approach my work expecting something. Yes, ultimately one loves to be in films but whether it was a 100-episode soap on TV, a 30-second commercial or a two hour movie, I have been very choosy and that has paid off," saysYami.

The actor, who shot to fame with her film Vicky Donor never thought the film will turn out to be such a huge success. "I knew the film was different, but hadn't expected this kind of critical acclaim and box-office success too," smiles Yami, whonow wants to be even more particular about her secondBollywood outing. "I have been getting offers but I want to be careful and choose a good role," she informs.

In the meantime, Yami is excited about her South film which has her playing a lawyer. Though she has to mouth dialogue in two languages, Yami is undaunted. "I would have loved to learn the languages but two months is too short a time to pick up both," she laughs.

Apart from acting, Yami is hugely fond of reading books. Before she became an actor, she would spend all her time with books and was an introvert. "I am still an introvert, I only open up in front of the camera," confesses the actor who is currently reading the Immortals of Meluha.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_it-was-an-effortless-transition-yami-gautam_1716872

--Ratna-- thumbnail
New article...19th July...everything was ok till they said Tamil movie Hero πŸ˜•...Malayalam movie Hero...which is already released and the new movie is bilingual...Telugu and Tamil...Gouravam ...
...why cant they get the facts right πŸ˜‘

Yami Gautam- A Rising Star Of Bollywood Industry

July 19th, 2012  Nadia Amin

Mumbai  Actress Yami Gautam, who moved from television to regional movies and now has debuted in Hindi films with the unconventional yet victorious movie Vicky Donor, says movies are not about language but about context.

"You can't tag me as a regional actress. Anything I did was considering the content over the language," Yami told.
"I started my career with television and whatever work I did was keeping the content as my top most priority. Same goes with the movies, I never grabbed any work! There were a lot of offers before Vicky Donor, but I wanted to wait for the right opportunity. Side by side I was doing ads and I'm fortunate that I worked in Vicky Donor," she added.
She 25-year-old became a famous name on the TV after working in shows like Chand Ke Paar Chalo and Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam. Before Vicky Donor, Yami featured in Kannada film Ullasa Utsaha, Telugu movie Nuvvila and Ek Noor, which was made in Punjabi.

Praising Vicky Donor, Yami says the movie's success reflects the audiences' adulthood.
Though she is a part of showbiz, the actress, who is pursuing law from the Chandigarh University, says education is invaluable.
"I think education never goes waste. Even if I don't become an IAS officer and right now it is impossible in anyway, I would still want to complete my law. My father has said, 'If you get a Filmfare Award, I would be happy but for me your degree and education is more vital.' I never underestimated the importance of education," she said.
The sweet and graciously pretty looking face has also signed up another Tamil project titled 'Hero' and is on her way to the reputation that one reckons her with.

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much ratnaπŸ˜ƒ  for such a beautiful pics of yami..looking hot she is somewhere πŸ˜‰
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Bhawna  πŸ€—...u  are welcome my dear...where have u been?...missed u a lot  ...agree with u about Yami's pics...she does look hot and happening πŸ˜Š

--Ratna-- thumbnail
New article  ...

Telly Tadka- Top 10 TV beauties...

http://www.telly tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/writers-spice/top-10-television-beauties-countrys-top-beauty-products-commercials/

http://www.telly tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/writers-spice/top-10-television-beauties-countrys-top-beauty-products-commercials/

remove the space between telly tadka...😊

One more wallpaper...

http://www.santabanta.com/wallpapers/category.asp?catname=yami%20gautam

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Credit - Yami's fanpage on fb :)
On the sets of Gauravam

on the sets of ypnhk

Edited by -Aysha- - 11 years ago