Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

A warm welcome Hug to all Yami fans to the 1st FC of Yami Gautam...Our Gorgeous Princess Star ..this is the place to show all your love Heart...hoping u all will take active participation in making this FC a huge success Thumbs Up

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com                                                  
                                                        Imp Links 
                                         ~!!~ Gaurav and Yami's ~ YaRavaerie ~!!~

~!*Happy Birthday - Yami Gautam *!~

:||:.Happy Birthday | Yami Gautam.:||:.

-*Happy Birthday Gorgeous Yami Gautam*-

Deewangi :)

A biggg thank u for all the members who have pressed like and been posting regularly...means a lot...love u all Heart

Plllzzz press the like button                                                                                 flower smiley, power01 smiley, flower smiley, power smiley, love smiley

Edited by --Ratna-- - 08 November 2013 at 8:37pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2hinzAbHer_neharitzs200Neebassroomanifj08Thinker_Belle-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Gorgeous Yami Gautam~~FC1" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

profile divider

This was made for Yami's b'day thread...felt it should be posted here in Yami's 1st FC...Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga...it suits her so perfectly... made this post with a lot of love just for our beautiful princess Heart

Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga...
        When I saw this girl, she seemed to me like...
jaise khilta gulaab
like a blooming rose
jaise shaayar ka khwaab
like a poet's dream
jaise ujali kiran
  like a glowing ray of light
jaise ban mein hiran
    like a deer in the forest
jaise chandani raat
like a moonlit night
jaise narmi ki baat
    like a soft word
jaise mandir mein ho ek jalta diya
        like a candle burning in the temple
           jaise subha ka roop
 like the beauty of the morning
    ek ladki ko dekha to aisa lagaa...
            when I saw this girl, she seemed to me like...
                     jaise sardi ki dhoop
               like winter sunshine
               jaise veena ki taan
              like a note from the lute
                jaise rangon ki jaan
                        like the essence of all color
                           jaise balkhayein bel
                                              like a twisting vine
jaise laharon ka khel
like the play of waves
jaise khusbu liye ayi thandi hawa
like a cool scented wind
  ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga
when I saw this girl, she seemed to me like
 jaise naachta mor
      like a dancing peacock
jaise mandir mein ho ek jalta diya
         like a candle burning in the temple
            jaise resham ki dor
           like a silken thread
    jaise pariyon ka raag
          like a fairy melody
              jaise sandal ki aag
    like the fire of sandalwood
             jaise solah shingaar
   like the sixteen ornaments of beauty
            jaise ras ki phuhaar
             like a refreshing mist

jaise aahistaa aahistaa badhta nasha
            like a slowly growing feeling of intoxication
                      ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga
        when I saw this girl, she seemed to me like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC8Nyfh-Hho

Credit for the VM and BG music goes to Hina

profile divider

Edited by --Ratna-- - 24 April 2013 at 1:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2hinzAbHer_neharitzs200fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani-Aysha-

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Here is the first one...high praises for our Yami...feels so good to read Big smile

Nagarjuna is all praises for Yami Gautam

Published: Saturday, Jul 7, 2012, 8:51 IST  
By Sayantan Dalal | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Recently, actor Yami Gautam was praised by both critics and audience for her performance in Vicky Donor. Not onlyin Bollywood, butthe film fraternity down South has also embraced her performance. The pretty actor, who has already done films in the South is making her presence felt here in B-Town.

A source close to her reveals, "Yami recently attended this prestigious awards function down South. She was invited as a guest there and was really excited as she felt it was an honourto be a part of something where all the biggies from the South Indian film fraternity were present. She got to meet actors like Surya, Kamal Haasan, Nagarjuna and many others. But the biggest surprise came later."

"She met Nagarjuna, and he praised her a lot. He complimented her for her performance in Vicky Donor and said he loved thefilm. Nagarjuna wished her all the best for the future, and said that she has a bright career ahead. He also spoke to her about her South films and the projects that she has in-hand. It was a very special moment for her. All her hard work is paying off, and she hopes to continue doing more films," the source adds. Yami also presented an award that night along with Kamal Haasan to latter's daughter Shruti. The young actor is currently busy shooting for her next bilingual film.

Searched really hard to get these pics after reading the above news Embarrassed...just look at her Day Dreaming
Click For Next Image

Edited by --Ratna-- - 24 April 2013 at 12:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzAbHer_neharitzs200fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani-Aysha-

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

thanks so much sasuma Hug
Yami looks lovely and all the artcles make us so proud of her
Hope she succeeeds at everything she desires to do Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659AbHer_nehaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

AbHer_neha

IF-Dazzler

AbHer_neha

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Maa Hug...thanks a lot for the articles & caps...Yami deserves all the success.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
New article...8th July  Smile

'TV SCHEDULES ARE HECTIC'

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 12:00 AM

MUMBAI, July 8 -- She made her small screen debut with Chand Ke Paar Chalo before moving on to another TV serial, Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam (YPNHK). Now, Yami Gautam has made a debut in Bollywood with Vicky Donor (2012). Although YPNHK has been her claim to fame, Yami is in no mood to get back to television again.

"Since TV projects (daily soaps) involve very hectic schedules, it would be difficult to manage them now. I know the small screen has now become big, with several major stars on TV, but I can't put myself in the same bracket as Mr Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan or Salman Khan. I would rather keep myself busy with my work on the big screen," says Yami with a smile.

Currently busy with a Tamil-Telugu bilingual Gauravam, produced by Prakash Raj, Yami has also signed her next Hindi film. But ask her about it and she laughs, "I can't talk about it. You know, how things are in Bollywood. But I can reveal that I have started learning Kathak for the film."

The actor reveals that she jumped at the chance of getting to learn a new dance form. "It will help me a lot for the film. Otherwise too, I have always loved dancing," says the Chandigarh girl, who accepts that "life has become busier" after Vicky Donor. "But I am in no hurry to sign up projects right now," says the actor, who has also done innumerable ads for brands like Fair & Lovely and Samsung Galaxy in the past.

After playing a Bengali girl in her debut, is she getting offers for Bengali films too? Yami says excitedly, "Forget Bengal, people in Chandigarh too can't believe that I am not Bengali in real life. I love that people have loved my work in the film. I couldn't have asked for anything else."

The actor is currently shooting for Gauravam in Mysore. "Ever since Vicky Donor released, I have been busy shooting in Mysore. It's a commitment that I made long ago," says Yami, who is also likely to be seen in Shoojit Sircar's Hamara Bajaj, opposite Ayushmaan Khurrana.

HT Media Limited

Read more: http://india.nydailynews.com/article/d51e2134de6ef6c74c9297d6cb03315d/tv-schedules-are-hectic#ixzz201D5KJyM

Edited by --Ratna-- - 08 July 2012 at 2:45am

fj08Thinker_Bellessroomani-Aysha-

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
SO TRUE  Smile

YAMI GAUTAM

Many feel she has been the most promising debutant actress this year so far. Yami's role of a CR Park Bengali girl in Vicky Donor was a prime reason the film worked. 

http://lifestyle.in.msn.com/exclusives/it/it_photoviewer.aspx?cp-documentid=250279356&page=5

Updated: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 09:35:47 GMT | By Mail Today, IndiaToday
Bollywood's fresh faces of the year: Pics

YAMI GAUTAM

YAMI GAUTAM - 5 ( Mail Today)
Next
Previous

Edited by --Ratna-- - 08 July 2012 at 2:50am

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Here is the link of a site for bollywood actors...look at the bottom after Yami's pics...Hina's VM...now we know why it has 100.000 views ...our Hina is famous Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top