Arhi FF || If It's Meant To Be P18 Pg 50{FINISHED}

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys
I'm back with a new FF
I am going to try and update this one more regulary :) [No Promises] hehe

IIt's Meant TBe

[1]

"Hey Baby" she said, her voice was soft and soothing and it was a pleasure to come back home to it.
"Khushi" He came forward and gave her a hug. "I am so tired."
"Aww, why?" she asked him genuinely concerned and kissed him on his perfect lips before him even answering. He was taken by surprise but he enjoyed every moment of it, her faultless pink lips felt so good on his, and the kiss was out of this world.
"Feeling better?"
"Very" he smiled at her.
The both of them talked for a while forgetting all their worries, relieving their tension, stress and just their daily life hassles.
Arnav and Khushi lived in London. Arnav was a computer engineer, while Khushi was a fashion designer. They had met because of Anjali, Arnav's sister, who also was a fashion designer, at one of the office parties. Khushi and Arnav had known each other ever since then and they became the closest of friends and soon they started dating. They were living together now; they had rented out an average sized apartment which was neither too big nor too small. It was just right for the both of them, because they weren't ready for commitment and marriage just now; they thought that a live-in relationship would be better.
o0o
"1 Java Chip Frappucino" she ordered while she was waiting Arnav. They had decided to meet up at the Starbucks close to their house in the evening.
She sipped in to her rich delicious drink, tasting the the little chocolate chips in there and looking into faraway space.
"I want a sip" she heard a voice near her and she turned around to see who it was.
"Arnav" she said smilingly "you finally decided to show up"
"I thought of ditching you, but then I felt bad so here I am" he said jokingly.
"Iced Vanilla Latte" Arnav ordered his drink.
"Why'd you call me here" Arnav inquired.
"I...I got a" she paused "job in India for AK Fashions" she was excited for getting the job because she always wanted to work there but was scared for his reaction.
"That's great" he said halfheartedly, happy for the fact that she got her job that she always wanted but sad for her going away.
"Look Arnav, I don't know how to say this"
Listening to her say this he understood where this conversation was headed. The delectable Vanilla Latte tasting blanch all of a sudden now.
"You're a great guy and everything but I don't want to bind us together if I'm going away" she said "you'll find someone pretty, and as smart as you." "But I really hope that we could still be friends, because that is something I don't want to lose."
Arnav just sat there quiet, taking in the situation.
"Arnav look I'm sorry"
"No, I totally understand" he said
"Friends" she asked bringing her hand forward
"Friends" he smiled taking her hands.

Buddy Me for PM's
Like / Comment Please

Edited by Angel-Girl - 11 years ago
Aww so cute, yet so sad : (Edited by Naturalgurl.303 - 11 years ago
CUTE START AWW THEY BROKE UP BUT STILL REMAIN FRIENDS

P.S DONT END FATE
Update soon
I want them to be together
think arnav also will get a job in india...
cant wait to read more...
please pm me when u update...
nice work...
good one...
keep continu...
love to read more...
The first part was so cute..
bt they broke up..
no worries..they r still frnds😊
eager to c hw they meet up again..
Aww so cute but really saddening
Are you planning on continuing this dear?
Would love to read how she goes back but both realize that they are actually meant for each other 😃
Please do PM me the next part, if you continue 😳
I don't actually read FF's like this. But there is just somthing about this one that makes me want to read on. So will you please PM me when you update?

That was a great start =] and the story's set in my hometown! =] yay!