Phir Subah Hogi

My most fav scene, of course it's about TVS/Sug !!

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Friends, I just thought ...  how 'bout changing the pace, the mood of the members for the weekend before we face the bhoot bangla epi again come Monday !πŸ˜‰ Would be lovely if you all can join in, pitch in with your own fav shot, scene, dialogue, whatever ... anything goes !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, THIS IS MY MOSTEST FAV FAV SCENE OF THE ENTIRE SHOW TODATE (@ 1:37 for EXACTLY ONE  MINUTE AND ELEVEN SECONDS  !!! 😍  β€οΈ πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ β˜ΊοΈ WOW WOW WOW !! ) , so much so I won't even hesitate to say that even TVS himself (or anyone else) can't surpass it in coming episodes ... And hats off to Mr Sherawat (sp?!) if indeed he wrote the superlative words, poem  !πŸ‘β­οΈ Oh, TVS acting at one particular moment lasting maybe fraction of a second @ 2:26 ,  has left an indelible mark in my heart ! ❀️ And what to say of his dialogue delivery, aankhon se tip tip chhalakata huya pyaar apni Sug ke liya ... thru his body language ... simply impeccable, superb, splendid, laajawaab ... not enough words in Webster dictionary to describe his emotions that will actually satisfy moi ! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OB0DVM6XL0&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

KABHI KABHI DIYE KI LAU SI ...
KABHI JALTI JALAATI SI MASHAAL ..
EK SULJHA SULJHA SA JAWAAB ...
EK ULJHA ULJHA SA SAWAAL ..
EK SAB KUCHH KEHTI KHAMOSHI ...
EK CHUP CHUP SA KHAYAL ...

HO KYA TUM ???
NADI HO ???
HAWAA HO ???
ZAMEEN HO ???
AASMAAN HO ???
PYAAR HO KE TAQRAAR HO ???
DHADKAN HO ???
SAANS HO ???
PAANI HO YA PYAAS HO ???
HOSH HO YA KE EK BIKHRA HUYA SA HAAL ???

EK SULJHA SULJHA SA JAWAAB ...
EK ULJHA ULJHA SA SAWAAL !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I always enjoyed the scene of sugivi & also vikram face of with TJS when he give that smirk on his face .  Vikram & sugini  ..dance was one of them ..the way he spoke , seduce & made her understand . Another scene was entry with that BG score & his convo with sugini . I really had to see this scene many many times to over come my will .πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

But the one u said is also my fav ..i like potery , the way he spoke , his act .

PS : i cant tell one ..this three scene have loved it ...😊 
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My Favorite scene

1) Vikram's entry

2) both rain sequences - one he is thinking and another one in realty

3) his scenes with Amrita

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful.  Absolutely beautiful.  You have to wonder if was the words that made it so special or was is VB's amazingly smooth voice / delivery that made the words so special. 

At the beginning of the show that was this subtlety to TVS that went out the door after the confession.  It's like the shock of her leaving town added this desperation and this obsession to how he deals with Sugni.

Will try to come back later with a favourite moment. 

croziaxx thumbnail
 Wow ! amazing... u wrote so beautiful..πŸ‘πŸΌ me too like that scene.. besides of that many more.. whenever vikram and sugani are together.. its treat to watch.. πŸ˜³
 all those scene are favorite where vikram showing his love and affection towards her or he supporting her, protect her... i liked always when he stood up for her.. last week friday scene when sug doing rai and all thakur talking cheap thing about her... and at the last when he said BAS !! i loved that scene... what a powerful performance..  and many more as rain scene, dance sequence , when he proposing her and said.. samjh me aa rha hai.. mai kya kah rha hoo.. and then he asked 'kya mai galat kah rha hoo ? sug.. first she nod her head yes and again no.. o i love that scene.. she was so bholi in that scene ..  
i always like bak-bak karti sug and smiling and one liner vikram..  just hope after next week.. it will not effected much..  
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OHHH Great topic... favorite scene, hard to  pin point ONE...there are sooo many...
All Sugni and Vickram sceans are my favorite. But thinking the ones that stand out in my head are:
 Vickram's entry and Rickshaw ride.
 When TM van broke down and she was haggling  for  Rathu's pay ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
His confession, at the bus!πŸ˜ƒ
The romantic candle light dance ☺️❀️

radev24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

I always enjoyed the scene of sugivi & also vikram face of with TJS when he give that smirk on his face .  Vikram & sugini  ..dance was one of them ..the way he spoke , seduce & made her understand . Another scene was entry with that BG score & his convo with sugini . I really had to see this scene many many times to over come my will .πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

But the one u said is also my fav ..i like potery , the way he spoke , his act .

PS : i cant tell one ..this three scene have loved it ...😊 

Yes, our TVS does have a larger than life screen presence, be that with Sug, TJS, Gulabiya, jiji, Amu, SE ! His voice texture being so unique also adds charm and exclusivity to what he says, acts !

If we start counting, there are so many more and I just remembered another one when TJS announces his verdict to Sug at the panchayat and little later TVS (with Amu) appear and his non-stop lashing at TJs verdict was one of a kind, so fab and awesome !

radev24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lidvin

My Favorite scene

1) Vikram's entry

2) both rain sequences - one he is thinking and another one in realty

3) his scenes with Amrita

Oh, all the 3 are my fav too ! Love your "rain" depiction, wah !πŸ˜ƒ

radev24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shell16

Beautiful.  Absolutely beautiful.  You have to wonder if was the words that made it so special or was is VB's amazingly smooth voice / delivery that made the words so special. 

At the beginning of the show that was this subtlety to TVS that went out the door after the confession.  It's like the shock of her leaving town added this desperation and this obsession to how he deals with Sugni.

Will try to come back later with a favourite moment. 

Yes Shelly ! You snatched the words right out of my head /mouth ! Indeed the poetry becomes even more special because of VB's unique voice, not to mention that he's a singer himself ! Also, the similarity of this poetry and Big B's "Kabhi Kabhi" song is so striking and perhaps that grabbed us all too ! πŸ‘

Couldn't agree more with the way TVS' desperation shone thru with the thought that he won't be able to have Sug around any more if she does leave. But as someone said, the scene when Sug is about to fall from the bus and TVS rescues her, gives a different meaning to his love for her IMO ! It didn't appear like the usual run-of-the-mill main leads love ! πŸ˜ƒ Also the manner in which he confesses, sort of jhalla ke, was certainly not the romantic way one would izhaar karega of one's love ! πŸ˜ƒ Just that alone made the scene sooo hat ke !

radev24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: croziaxx

Wow ! amazing... u wrote so beautiful..πŸ‘πŸΌ me too like that scene.. besides of that many more.. whenever vikram and sugani are together.. its treat to watch.. πŸ˜³

all those scene are favorite where vikram showing his love and affection towards her or he supporting her, protect her... i liked always when he stood up for her.. last week friday scene when sug doing rai and all thakur talking cheap thing about her... and at the last when he said BAS !! i loved that scene... what a powerful performance..  and many more as rain scene, dance sequence , when he proposing her and said.. samjh me aa rha hai.. mai kya kah rha hoo.. and then he asked 'kya mai galat kah rha hoo ? sug.. first she nod her head yes and again no.. o i love that scene.. she was so bholi in that scene ..  
i always like bak-bak karti sug and smiling and one liner vikram..  just hope after next week.. it will not effected much..  

Hey thanks for the compliment ! Yes, there are many countless more that make PSH a very "different" serial, the negative aspects notwithstanding ! Oh, I had the same reaction like you when TVS said ... "BAS" in his thunderous voice, chhati thokkar, accompanied with just the right BG music, camera moving in all 4 directions, bewildered expressions on everyone's face, esp those lecherous thakurs ! TVS was so powerful that just ONE WORD was enough to express hundred different emotions ! Kya baat ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘β­οΈ

Love your artwork and yes let's keep our fingers crossed ! πŸ˜†