Phir Subah Hogi

My most fav scene, of course it's about TVS/Sug !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Friends, I just thought ...  how 'bout changing the pace, the mood of the members for the weekend before we face the bhoot bangla epi again come Monday !Wink Would be lovely if you all can join in, pitch in with your own fav shot, scene, dialogue, whatever ... anything goes !!! Big smile

Yes, THIS IS MY MOSTEST FAV FAV SCENE OF THE ENTIRE SHOW TODATE (@ 1:37 for EXACTLY ONE  MINUTE AND ELEVEN SECONDS  !!! Day Dreaming  Heart Hug Thumbs Up Blushing WOW WOW WOW !! ) , so much so I won't even hesitate to say that even TVS himself (or anyone else) can't surpass it in coming episodes ... And hats off to Mr Sherawat (sp?!) if indeed he wrote the superlative words, poem  !ClapStar Oh, TVS acting at one particular moment lasting maybe fraction of a second @ 2:26 ,  has left an indelible mark in my heart ! Heart And what to say of his dialogue delivery, aankhon se tip tip chhalakata huya pyaar apni Sug ke liya ... thru his body language ... simply impeccable, superb, splendid, laajawaab ... not enough words in Webster dictionary to describe his emotions that will actually satisfy moi ! ClapBig smile

KABHI KABHI DIYE KI LAU SI ...
KABHI JALTI JALAATI SI MASHAAL ..
EK SULJHA SULJHA SA JAWAAB ...
EK ULJHA ULJHA SA SAWAAL ..
EK SAB KUCHH KEHTI KHAMOSHI ...
EK CHUP CHUP SA KHAYAL ...

HO KYA TUM ???
NADI HO ???
HAWAA HO ???
ZAMEEN HO ???
AASMAAN HO ???
PYAAR HO KE TAQRAAR HO ???
DHADKAN HO ???
SAANS HO ???
PAANI HO YA PYAAS HO ???
HOSH HO YA KE EK BIKHRA HUYA SA HAAL ???

EK SULJHA SULJHA SA JAWAAB ...
EK ULJHA ULJHA SA SAWAAL !!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriSabina_AnsariPutijaChalhovlidvinromancefanSandy66croziaxxVinnie79-Nakshatra-Laila2009br200910-Azy--rupa-Shell16pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My most fav scene, of course it's about TVS/Sug !!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

I always enjoyed the scene of sugivi & also vikram face of with TJS when he give that smirk on his face .  Vikram & sugini  ..dance was one of them ..the way he spoke , seduce & made her understand . Another scene was entry with that BG score & his convo with sugini . I really had to see this scene many many times to over come my will .TongueLOL

But the one u said is also my fav ..i like potery , the way he spoke , his act .

PS : i cant tell one ..this three scene have loved it ...Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanLaila2009manzilmukulradev24

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
My Favorite scene

1) Vikram's entry

2) both rain sequences - one he is thinking and another one in realty

3) his scenes with Amrita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanradev24

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Beautiful.  Absolutely beautiful.  You have to wonder if was the words that made it so special or was is VB's amazingly smooth voice / delivery that made the words so special. 

At the beginning of the show that was this subtlety to TVS that went out the door after the confession.  It's like the shock of her leaving town added this desperation and this obsession to how he deals with Sugni.

Will try to come back later with a favourite moment. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxradev24manzilmukul

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
 Wow ! amazing... u wrote so beautiful..Thumbs Up me too like that scene.. besides of that many more.. whenever vikram and sugani are together.. its treat to watch.. Embarrassed
 all those scene are favorite where vikram showing his love and affection towards her or he supporting her, protect her... i liked always when he stood up for her.. last week friday scene when sug doing rai and all thakur talking cheap thing about her... and at the last when he said BAS !! i loved that scene... what a powerful performance..  and many more as rain scene, dance sequence , when he proposing her and said.. samjh me aa rha hai.. mai kya kah rha hoo.. and then he asked 'kya mai galat kah rha hoo ? sug.. first she nod her head yes and again no.. o i love that scene.. she was so bholi in that scene ..  
i always like bak-bak karti sug and smiling and one liner vikram..  just hope after next week.. it will not effected much..  Fingers Crossed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanVinnie79radev24manzilmukulpyar-ishk

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
OHHH Great topic... favorite scene, hard to  pin point ONE...there are sooo many...
All Sugni and Vickram sceans are my favorite. But thinking the ones that stand out in my head are:
 Vickram's entry and Rickshaw ride.
 When TM van broke down and she was haggling  for  Rathu's pay ! TongueLOL
His confession, at the bus!Big smile
The romantic candle light dance BlushingHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanradev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

I always enjoyed the scene of sugivi & also vikram face of with TJS when he give that smirk on his face .  Vikram & sugini  ..dance was one of them ..the way he spoke , seduce & made her understand . Another scene was entry with that BG score & his convo with sugini . I really had to see this scene many many times to over come my will .TongueLOL

But the one u said is also my fav ..i like potery , the way he spoke , his act .

PS : i cant tell one ..this three scene have loved it ...Smile 

Yes, our TVS does have a larger than life screen presence, be that with Sug, TJS, Gulabiya, jiji, Amu, SE ! His voice texture being so unique also adds charm and exclusivity to what he says, acts !

If we start counting, there are so many more and I just remembered another one when TJS announces his verdict to Sug at the panchayat and little later TVS (with Amu) appear and his non-stop lashing at TJs verdict was one of a kind, so fab and awesome !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

My Favorite scene

1) Vikram's entry

2) both rain sequences - one he is thinking and another one in realty

3) his scenes with Amrita

Oh, all the 3 are my fav too ! Love your "rain" depiction, wah !Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.