Dekha Ek Khwaab

I killed Uday- OS! PART 3 on PAGE 12 Updated. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

wendy25

Goldie

wendy25

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Adden don't tell me you killed UV in your OS!
Dying to read next part and story behind! update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123...Oyshee...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I killed Uday- OS! PART 3 on PAGE 12 Updated. (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JEHAN-

IF-Dazzler

-JEHAN-

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
first of all ur title of this OS...when i read it i was shocked ShockedShockedShocked HAIN???like this...and i said "adden don't tell me U KILLED OUR UV IN UR OS"
but what a awesome amazing brilliant piece of work...Clap ClapClapClap
ADDEN U DID A FAB JOB!!!ClapClapClap
u r a star!!trust me..loved it loved it loved it...i am really feeling bad for M...poor girl...
let me tell u these two parts omg...well written...i can feel her emotions...

I'm not guilty when it comes to my family, But I'm awful guilty for what I have done to that innocent soul that loved me with all his heart, with all his might, he is best known as India's Royal Playboy, but to me he'll always be that Uday that called me his Princess, and now he's no more, no more ' I never hear him, I never see him ' I feel like I'm deaf and blind, but I'm not, the truth is far worse, it's my biggest secret, promise me dear diary, You'll tell no one ' I trust you with this ' but I have to confess ' or I fear all this will make me suicidal, and I don't want to die, not that life gives me better joy, but simply because if not my family, I owe some responsibility to my estate, I have the biggest responsibility to keep my DS's trust in me alive, that's the only reason, I'm here '

I killed Uday. I can't say more than that, because if I do ' I'll end up in tears.

i ended up here crying...CryCryCryloved this part alooottt!!!i am gonna read it again and again...how can u write sooo amazing...u r a pro...u know that!!Embarrassed
and then the next one...

And you know, whenever I breakdown before her, and as my tears drop from my eyes onto her hands, in matters of seconds, she starts crying to ' as tears drop from her eyes, I know she understands me, I know she does. But all the foolish doctors say, those tears are not of emotions but are of the weakness in eyes, because her eyes have been closed for so long. But I know she listens to me, I know she does ' She always comes in my dreams and ever since one and half year I have had the same dream, "Manyata beta, don't give up, the day you'll give up, I'll die" ' she hugs me and then leaves.

omg...after reading this part...i felt something heavy on my heart...Cry

i mean WOWW...speech less...Clap

I wake up every day with new hopes, new ambitions, but then I see Uday's pictures in my secret cupboard behind the painting, and that's it ' I don't know what gets into me, but I don't give nothing a darn bit of importance, and let my guilt kill my itsy bitsy joyous moment!

awww...poor M...CryCry

but here u go...a big tight hug...Hugfor writing this amazing OS...awesome fantastic!!!Thumbs Up

ADDEN LUV U DEAR...Embarrassed

waiting for the next part...Embarrassed

Edited by -JEHAN- - 06 July 2012 at 1:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123jazzthakurSunshinegirllchitra_rao...Oyshee...

FireNIce

FireNIce

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
WOW!Clap Wonderfully written!! Great description of her feelings! Thanks a lot 4 the PM.Hug How could I have not been interested?

Update the next part soon! Eagerly waiting 4 it!

P.S Your title almost "KILLED" me!!Dead

Edited by FireNIce - 06 July 2012 at 1:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123...Oyshee...

...Oyshee...

IF-Rockerz

...Oyshee...

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
SIRF 2 PARTS MEIN HUMMESE KISIKA BHI DIL NAHI BHAREGA...HAVE TO UPDATE...SAMJHI TU????

NOW DO I STILL NEED TO SAY THAT IT WAS MIND-BLOWING!!!!NOW ILL BE VISITING THE FORUM EVERY HOUR TO CHCK WHETHER YUO'VE UPDATED OR NOT,SO UBETTER HURRY UP ADDIE!!!

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE...oyshee :):):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
good job adden amazing post Thumbs Upnow waiting for next part Smile

Add123

Eternized_Blues

Goldie

Eternized_Blues

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Oh! my god this is amazing...I finally had the time to come back to forum and actually browse after a very long time and i came across this delight. this is a great piece of writing. all the guilt and hurt in M is potrayed so well. i jus hope she literally did kill UV...please continue

Blues

Add123

-Niha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niha-

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
amazing OS adden
loved it
nice start
thnx 4 pm :) x

Add123

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Addi, I have no words to tell u how much I love this OS.Smile
How beautifully you describe Manyata's emotions & her pain.
Day by day, I'm falling in love with your writing.
Lovelyl OS. Pls update next part of this OS.I'll be waiting.
You are a great writer. you describe all the emotions so beautifully in your writing.Star
Thanking you.ClapClapClap

Add123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top