-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't help but laugh at Mamaji and Chachaji
The whole situation becomes so hysterical after they convey that Adi wants to
take Pankhuri to Mumbai.
But Why?
Well, Adi CLEARLY explains that he has seen her with the enviornment she is
comfortable in, but hasn't seen her with the type of atmosphere that is in HIS family.
He wanted to take her to Mumbai so she knows how his life is and how she will
need to adjust accordingly with his family after their marriage - and if she is ready for
the changes.
However, that whole message is never conveyed, they only take the part where
Adi says he wants to take her to Mumbai...but not WHY...
It feels like a broken telephone where by the time the message reaches the family
or dadaji, its turned upside down 😆
I mean if it was explained to Dadaji why Adi wanted to take Pankhuri to Mumbai, it
would not have caused any worries or weird assumptions, and I am sure that
the family would agree as the idea seems very logical...

P.S: I was very happy with Mamaji today, he might seem mean and rude but he truly cares for Pankhuri and that's what I adore.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post on todays episode! Yhh, agree with you about Mamaji, even though he seems quite stuck up, he does really care for his niece!! Hopefully the CV's will develop this relationship well :)
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so agree with you...totaly in agreee
mamaji is quit amazing character...so truly dadaji described him
paal mai shola pal mai masshaa ðŸ˜†

what gives me eyes out is they are now planing for engegment cermony and that too wihout adi's family knowledge...hwoever much understanding the kids are this are things to be sorted out by elders and decision taken by elder...
dadaji is taking the decision...did pankhuri tuuk any decision...so hwo cannot dadaji think same way for other family...

yes i rmbr adi saying he will ahve the last word and will take his own decision...but isnt that ke they took it extrem far about it...yes they boht heard it but it has some limit and boundries...adi is not atm in that stage of life where he will take all the marrige deciion alone...family need and aproval and disaproval both stands their position...like he was like when masee will meet pankhuri she will change her openion...so yeh he take the last word but he wants others openion too...just same like dadaji is last word but he calls and ask evryone openion...

but what can we do...just wait and watch how it happens ke adi comes to know whats the meaning of this cermony and how he reacts l8r to it and most of all full family realise what ahs happened and dadaji and all no one their to talk and sort out matter...

guyss big indefrences is going to occour...just wait and watch...
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago