Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

radhiisShahinakhfreesikhaanupamgshiny3hadix2050naniAnkeeeeeNRI_IPKKND_lovemcmohanvirika-deewanisayajainsapnokiraniMMahinKcutyeeedollsukusnavnitzuenaaan-rishds24looser01anizorswethasyam08likarshkrithikassami01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-July6th! Gala ON!Tape in DC's hands!" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Dear Friends

Done updating fixing errors, as super fast update happened...Smile
Akshat's performance was daam sweet.. He failed miserably in the technicals but impressed the judges in the Gala round...

Meenu was also good with her performance...

Drama and Dance again today.. Loads of balancing of both.. This is a tough side of reality show which the PH have showcased very well Kudos only to them and I hate the channel AngryAngry

Mauha and Sanam were hilarious when they were pulling DC's leg.. DC is now on ground Zero.. Uskay Dil mai Kahi Dil aa gaya... He recollects all the moments with Meenakshi and Karishma...

Anagd is a sweetheart I always loved him after DC he is my fav I would love to hug this guy such a gentleman !!ClapClapClap

Alan Meenakshi and Sandhya team up to expose DC...
DC kay haat Tape laga Nahi hi all their dil went Dhak Dhak.. Meenakshi jee app kya kar rahi hai , apney aap ko dushman bana rahi hai..  I feel that the sympathy vote factor will play a role here, But will symplathy vote  bring out the true winner or the real talent is hidden...

Please watch the video on starplayer...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohanzuenaanizorswethasyam08likarsh

jyothi_cool

IF-Rockerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
awesome update shanthi thanks a ton

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Jyothi i am so annoyed with the channel yaar Angry

So many worthless shows are there or shows which are hanging with some script which are more comical than reality, Here this show is dealing with so much of angles they have hurried a lot due to the time pressure and loads of compression has been done.. wonder if other performances of other contestants have room maybe Monday it will have karishma who's next and another Rohit or someone , as last will be Meenakshi,s before that will Sandhya get the tape from DC will Meenakshi really expose DC or the talk which karishma gives after reading the letter wil affect her will be seen...

Somewhere goodness will awaken the whole senario I feel, The tricky part which I want to see is who will win ASA, and I want to see DC win !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
even i want dc to0 win in end so that is what i am hoping for here..hope we get that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

looser01swethasyam08shanti05

ds24

Goldie

ds24

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Really upset that such a fantastic show vl end vl miss all d characters specially dc menu n akshat..
Thanks for the update dear

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohanlooser01swethasyam08shanti05

mcmohan

Groupbie

mcmohan

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
fantastic episode!! I love akshat performance - so natural and charming.. best dance he has done on show so far. like his brother's presence gave him true lift! and equation between him & angad is so lovely - light up screen everytime.

much tension also today... will DC find out what is in tape? what will he do then? this new roop of DC with no aggression, only calm and regret is amzing... such good acting by Apu, showing us whole new side to DC we ahve not seen before! despite my not liking what DC has done in past - i cannot help feel bad for him, he seems like such a sweet guy now!!

can't think any other actor playing this - i hope he gets much appreciation for this role, it is role of lifetime for him! kudos to writer also for writing multi faceted character - very rare on TV.

Can't wait to see waht happen next, also dreading that only 5 epiosodes to go :( what will we do after next week! damn this LifeOk!

swethasyam08shanti05

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awsome update. shanti

swethasyam08shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.