Posted: 11 years ago
Anandi is sitting with her students in her school having food from their tiffins. Shiv comes there & offers her jalebis. She is reminded of the time when Jagdish had got jalebi for her. she says she doest like jalebis now but the students insist & she is forced to eat them for their happiness. shiv tells anandi that a registrar Mr. Rathod is going to come to jaitsar. he needs to be in jaipur tomorrow. n hence anandi will have to meet mr. rathod tomorrow at 11 pm in the circuit house. anandi refuses n says she is going out of town tonite. shiv explains to her that rathod is coming for her school & he doesnt wish to cancel this meeting as dis cud delay release of funds. he requests her to postpone her work but she is adamant. after much arguement she reveals that she is going to get her divorce tomorrow & hence has to go at any cost. shiv is shocked & says he will reschedule the meeting. shiv tries to offer comfort but she freezes him out & he leaves.

jagdish is ready to leave for jaitsar. he asks gauri to come with him but she refuses once more. she sends him off with a tiffin. jagdish leaves. gauri is busy dreaming about her marriage with jagat. she calls her mother & tells her that jagat has gone to jaitsar to divorce anandi. her mother advices her to do a pooja.gauri tells her she will remarry jagat after his divorce as she wants to celebrate this new start of her life.

anandi goes to the store room where she had kept the suticase which had all of jagdish things. she is lost in her old memories of jagdish n her life. dadisa is observing her silently. dadisa silently promises (speaks with herself) once this chapter in ur life ends no pain will ever touch u as long as i live

jagdish has reached Jaipur. he is trying to call Gauri but her number is busy as she is busy placing an order for her wedding dress. he gets angry. he informs his father that he has reached Jaipur. his father shoos him off with rude replies to all his questions. this angers him further. he orders for a large drink & downs 2 glasses. gauri calls him then but he is rude with her. she is worried that he has drunk again but he shamelessly says he is still drinking.

shiv is reminded of anandi while in jaipur. shiv admits to himself that he has fallen in love with anandi, her selflessness, her work, etc.

jagdish leaves the restaurant & sees a woman shouting at her child. he is reminded of his mother & his hate for anandi increases as he remembers his mother slapping him. he admits out loud that he hates anandi, her goodness, her selflessness, etc. jagdish is drunk & is not seeing where he is going. he collides with a man carrying vegetables on his cycle. all his vegetables end up on the road & a passing car crushes them all. the man asks jagdish to pay up for his loss.jagdish gets into a fight with the man & threatens to beat him up. he raises his hand to beat the man but his hand is caught by shiv. shiv tries to knock some sense into jagdish but jagdish catches his collar. shiv punches him in return.

Voiceover: its a myth that a man can drown all his pain in alcohol. in real fact alcohol not only increases a persons pain but also changes the man completely.

Precap: Shiv files a complaint against Jagdish. Jagdish is acting smart with the inspector who orders the hawaldaar to put him in jail. Dadisa is telling Bhairao that all things will end tomorrow. She is just hoping that Jagdish reaches the court on time.
Edited by iolahardy - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for the update dear
well lot of work so not able to watch episode
i too hope that Jagdish reaches the court on time. so they can be divorced...By the way, what is Shiv doing in Jaipur? Following anandi, are we? lol...

Thanks for the update...
Thank you for the nice update 😃
Originally posted by dhrashtee

i too hope that Jagdish reaches the court on time. so they can be divorced...By the way, what is Shiv doing in Jaipur? Following anandi, are we? lol...

Thanks for the update...
No he had a prior meeting in jaipur... he learned of anandi's divorce much later, and she did not tell him she is going to jaipur ... she just said "out of station"... so he has no idea that she will be in jaipur.
lovely update sweettuuu...

i loved about shiv who was trying so hard not to take anandi in his arms...his need his helplessnesss his sorrow not to be able to console her was so obvious so like mirror reflction...i simply loved his emotions

lolzzz...i dotn rmber which member said 
was it @ tin-tin,ash,anku darling,andy,robin hood,sush,who i dont rmbr to start calling him bevdraaa... lolzzz...he has started drinkin now in morning...lolzzz...and man was talking about humnaity...insayat kai natay he bapu saa could talk to me nicely...oyyy! tere!keya dialogue thaa...where was this humnaity you are so much now talking about when you treated anandi so in-humanity way...lolzzz...

this is called taste of your own medicine...
and gauri mata she was tou just fabulous as usual...i am overwhelimed by her love...so heart warming true kinda type love ke i am crying sine then

ufff i loved the hit scene...lolzzz...coment reserve for monday...atm just over moon

guys do you all think cv's are reading our thoughts and continusly on look out for our need or requirement...ufff...i am simply over the moon 
 sorry! written above..it went twice  
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update...
Wish Shiv releases Jagya soon to allow talak...