Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I just have to say that I am really tired of Rachna's character. Can't this girl show some other emotion? She always has this scared expression on her face.
 I mean did she grow up in the jungle or was she physically abused as a child? What exactly is the story with her. She just really irritates me now...like grow a backbone or something.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sanand143maree16radha9whomedumbo15ArvifanBlossom10Princess3101Jalkaurkkushi06Sam_KaShianlizzie1765SmritiKathaAashu75happygirl123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rachna's only expression" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jalkaur

Jalkaur

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I am getting tired of her facial expressions as well. Her father is a control freak as well. He definitely rules the house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10

whome

Groupbie

whome

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
seriously! all she does is look down with her eyes going left and right and clasping her fingers. it irritates me so much now that i avoid looking at the TV when they show her closeups LOL

she doesnt need to act scared "all the time"  to portray shyness and being reserved.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

happy96Blossom10dumbo15kkushi06Sam_KaShian

dumbo15

dumbo15

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u. Her expressions are really getting on my nerves. She's being so awkward all the time. I understand right now she's scared cuz of Mintu, but even before Mintu was in the picture, she always looks scared. It looks like she's been traumatized or something.

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
No matter you like her or not there are people like that in this world ,See she has a strict father ,who does not even allow an internet in today's age..She has been shown this rondu and timid girl from beginning ...I feel Gunjan will change her and make her stronger ...wait for that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

happy96laurenaradha9dumbo15yipee

laurena

laurena

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I think Gunjan will change rachana 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

happygirl123

IF-Rockerz

happygirl123

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Gunjan will definitely make her less timid and shy and more brave

swetha2010

Groupbie

swetha2010

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
I dont think its the upbringing. Pihu is nowhere similar to Rachna...SO it (logically) should have nothing to do with a strict father, or conservative family

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15frozen.devilJulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.