Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Sweet_Ashum Goldie
Sweet_Ashum
Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
This OS is dedicated to Fari (Smileystar) who wanted to punish me for things better known to usLOL

So how was it Fari? Am reallyy very sorry if I have let you down.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Daddyyy!" His lil angel came running to him.

He swooped her in his arms n hugged her. A ritual they followed everyday, while her brother hugged his mother fiercely. The lil Raizadas had just returned from school.

"So, how was my princess' day today?" Arnav asked.

"Superrr sexyyy!" Arnav choked on the water he was drinking while Khushi dropped Ashar n Asmara's bags on the floor.

"What happened daddy?" Asmara asked cupping her father's face. 

"Who taught you this word sweetie?"

"Bhai did! He told me whenever you want to praise anything just say this." Asmara replied n beamed at her brother who was shaking with laughter. 

"Ashar..."

"Dad! Mum's here." Ashar said n Arnav kept quiet. Khushi narrowed her eyes. Something for sure was cooking between the father-son duo.

"Ashar, so what if I am here? You can tell me right? You are my raja beta, arent you?" Khushi said as sweetly as she made her jalebis. 

"Mum actually..." Ashar melted seeing his mom. 

"Khushi! The kids are hungry. Dont you think you should get some snacks for them?" Arnav asked.

Khushi closed her eyes in frustration. They both had made a pact never to argue, fight or even raise their voice against each other in front of their kids. 

Arnav wanted to avoid the topic which Khushi sensed immediately. 

"Oh yeah! Who'll have gol gappe?"

"Meee! Me me me!!!" Asmara who had been quiet till now screamed. 

"And you Ashar?"

"Bhai will have too. From my hands, hai na bhai?" Asmara asked with a huge smile. 

Ashar could never refuse his sister. No matter what she said. He fulfilled each n every sensible demand she made while he tried to explain her the non-sensible ones which she couldnt understand. So he would say that when she grew up he would give her. Like an obedient n loving sister Asmara would nod her head n hug her brother. 

"Only if you feed." Ashar gave his rare as Kohinoor smile. 

"Yayyy! Come bhai we will freshen up then mum will give us gol gappe. Then u have to help me with my homework. Then I'll tell you about the story teacher told us today. I'll help you with your drawing..." Asmara spoke non-stop while dragging Ashar with her. 

He would quietly nod his head n let her do as she wanted. She had inherited Khushi's trait of talking non-stop while Ashar had inherited Arnav's trait of listening to everything quietly n then giving his verdict. 

Asmara loved everyone she met n could be read as an open book by her family. 

Ashar was mysterious even at such a young age it was difficult to predict his moves.

But both had one thing in common. They loved their family immensely. Asmara emoted it openly while Ashar showed it silently through his actions. 

Khushi smiled seeing the brother-sister duo. Arnav snaked his arms around her and said

"Adorable, arent they?"

"Yes." Khushi almost whispered n then turned back to her KKGSR mode.

"What is the secret between u n Ashar?" She asked with her hand on her hips.

"What secret?" Arnav asked pretending to be innocent. 

"You very well know what secret. Ashar taught Asmara "super sexy" a word which he himself didnt know untill now. So, are you going to explain to me Mr. Laad Governor what role did u play in this?"

"I didnt play any role."

"Oh really?"  Khushi mimicked Arnav. With her arms crossed above her chest n head tilted with a challenge in her eyes, she looked every bit of Mrs. Laad Governor. 

"Okay fine. Ashar heard me say that to you the other day. When we were going to the party, you asked me how u looked n I said to you 'super sexy'. Ashar was standing at the door."

"WHAT?!!! Hey DM! But I didnt see him."

"Of course not. He knows when he has to leave his parents alone."

"Arnavji..."

"But he asked me later what it meant. So I told him its a way of praising someone or something. I didnt know he'll tell Asmara." 

"Yeah right. You both are as innocent as new laid eggs"

"Oh common not a big deal!"

"Not a big deal? It is a very big deal. Not as costly as your million dollar deals but..."

Arnav rolled his eyes n lead his wife towards the kitchen. 

This was his family. Picture perfect! 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How was it? 

Take care
Love,
Ashum 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 06 July 2012 at 11:56pm

The following 243 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfanaparna7xBabyAngelxrithuparnaarshiiirachealuchuramanPoorvaAroraVultureTalonSusi_66Pink77underground1splashingcandydeepikamohan_94zapsAnakaligidhajaasz_25tiger1234mraji_1specailgirlpadmashinideepthipavitraamy11Akhilaluvipkkndsaru16ananya17Arshi_shanarshiluv78angeldevilpinkswanSamiiiifizzyfairyramandpriyaarshi1992rainy987.jalMaria_CnavyayArnavKiKhushirupikamanislineteVampsUjjwalaishara1990rafnasunithavarmaA...mischiefrjhaverihilly-divya-melovemayurPrincess_MansishrutiavmJosuprazsadikchandarani1manjusha_92ramya90malosepadamjotcraziefanraiijshreya16skp2007sai_nehasarun9jankisoni86tulipOneJJ15Thrishvvinimysticmanthrisadaf2012prabhataKhuarvthe_breezeDiaphanousanyabellpurplepixieCuriousmindsval000salmanicShahid_loveripkknd_loverLittleMissMagicSiMaR.coolAtyaynandy94jtammareddyAnuLovesBarunesmeralda111tomndjerrycagirlxyzsmJust_Lovetmowlatokyoarshifan91ll..Gungun..llfamiyaarshi1986titanichomelessizzy0502arnavandkhushi1KtotheMtwinkiRandomGirlgirlsrock3SharaaBlondiexzydamonzladyoroniArShiAvi64bijilidproverBestesyrockstarashuak_maggiArHiluvmedhasarkarshagun-rocksswati-89hirahira186..Kritz..shama_arnavApples94AngelMcQueensun2011gom3090seabeautymizzraksha712Glimmermonkeydog18mjhtian94jaswargikoinahicpervaizsivatharshini..Swapnali..zobshehpinkss-SILPA-Hopesparikhsmanamaypranaylazylad8-FauZiwarriorprincessRazz22AdorableTroubledeeps_92magss24sweetysarandevishree..Smita..ongongongRhysenn-.Pearl.-swetha_chArhiDeewaniabavisanny-beautifulaycma98nehusashhhcool_tweetywonderblake__blossom__-Sanayaholic-AbiLuvsArshitanviaRainbow_petalsclaireDDravalisharma06nadiafarjanavarsha2KDShikhaKhushimastermagiciandaisydee425--Yashi--snoopy84Shirley.tia.oameena671jahnvi.luvs.ASRkritashgowri1712chandana.sfarheen75velangini.Melody.JugniBolt-happilyunknown-Samskruthi-SmileyStarsarra0_NiShI_anodaksgfankvarshaTreasuresashred12MagicalKashrocking meenu-Grace-debby_11hindu4lyfshaaranyabasket_101flowers4uSenorita Sanayaswetha10freya123drunkiiebabemillie_maaneetHansaNKaSh-Maneet-Fanar_sajan4evrpakpearlGugumintiSuchi.RFAYKHAN29LyssaPieOmorabotisummaiyasayedsarunsashasinghNewbiesoapfan-ElmoFuj-pieryroseRiima_AzraaSrilathalolla.ProperPatola.noclapspleasethulasi_arshikbtrtash10Arshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16mishti_17dobrevagasmsprincessunaradumas-AviatoR-

Thrish Senior Member
Thrish
Thrish

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Beautiful...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Ashum

thulasi_arshi IF-Sizzlerz
thulasi_arshi
thulasi_arshi

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
beautiful familySmile