Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yaar, forgot to say...gauri overexcited totally in to wedding planning ...so creatives must be planning to somehow spoil her remarriage. So jaggu landing in jail + divorce+ remarriage plan flop have a connection  Edited by bluerobin - 11 years ago
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yaar really want plan 2 to happen, divorce done plus remarriage flop.😊
Edited by bluerobin - 11 years ago
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think divorse smoothly ho jayga

aur gwari madam shadi ki prepration karne lagegi without telling jagat
and maybe on their marriage day jagat meet bade papa aur gauri ki sab truth jagat ko pata chal jayga before marriage.
And then jagat create hungma aur shadi na ho
madhubala.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
orre baba i just watched the epi online. i dont want that to happen ... him going to jail ... warna talaq kaise hoga.

oh iss slime ball ko kuch aur nahi soojha!?

waise im not convinced why shud he give any money to the veggie wala?
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
where did she get the money for such a gala bash?? 😲  and designer clothes where she is having a designer custom-make them? Not even off-the-rack clothes. πŸ˜†
NoOne12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjana.d

orre baba i just watched the epi online. i dont want that to happen ... him going to jail ... warna talaq kaise hoga.

oh iss slime ball ko kuch aur nahi soojha!?

Oh Yes looks can be deceptive 😭. How does the vegetablewala knows he is a bhikari?

On a more serious note, even though Jagiya giving money or not is debatable but hiting a poor man! And how will he also cover for his loss?
andv thumbnail
This party thing is surely going to be a big setback for G. For one it is total bad timing. J is going through an emotional phase and she expects him to start celebrating with her as soon as he is back? That's totally silly. He will give her a earful for sure.

What I don't understand is, wouldn't it raise a brow as to why she is throwing a wedding party after a few years of their marriage? What is she thinking? she herself will reveal the illegality if her marriage by doing this. And would they be ever able to get a legal tag on their marriage without bringing their fraud first marriage into picture? They would have to pay for that before legally getting any rights... Lets see what the Cvs have in store for us...
NoOne12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

where did she get the money for such a gala bash?? 😲  and designer clothes where she is having a designer custom-make them? Not even off-the-rack clothes. πŸ˜†

I second you Tinoo!Perhaps we should inform the IT dept πŸ˜†

She didn't have money to buy clothes for Jagiya, remember her excusesπŸ˜†, but suddenly she has enough for a bash πŸ˜•
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjana.d

I dont know about the money thing,  because its not like jagya suddenly walked out of some inscrutable alley and banged the veggie wala...  he was walking on a wide road in broad daylight ...  so the veggie wala should have seen him coming ...

but the poor guy was probably so stricken seeing his veggies crushed that he was thinking of how he would make up the loss... so he asked jagya as a reflex action...

that being said ... the veggie wala did nothing to make jagya want to slap him ... he was polite and respectful... so this is problematic.
madhubala.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avantikasharma1

Oh Yes looks can be deceptive 😭. How does the vegetablewala knows he is a bhikari?

On a more serious note, even though Jagiya giving money or not is debatable but hiting a poor man! And how will he also cover for his loss?

i hate jagiya to the core but here i dont see how he becomes accountable to that man's loss. yeah bullying him and hitting is wrong but i dotn see how jagiya became culpable for anything. he was stone drunk out of his damn senses , he did not knock the guy down. the guy got knocked down in his bid to avoid jagiya and the car and got imbalanced and lost.
yes jagiya is right , he should have pulled over.
jagiya is not any more responsible than the car walah ... n the veggie guy cudnt get hold of the carwalah so he went after jagiya . umm not fair.