Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Love S** Dhoka

byFiza (lalmirch28),
Tich (AquaNymph)
and
Annie (PhoenixRadar)

Hello all EHMMBHians!!!
How're all of you? Hope all's well and good!
So here today we present to you a Group FF on Virat-Maanvi, written by three of us, as you can see our names in the right corner of this post just below the Title of this FF! We'll be posting chapters one-by-one, and it'll be posted by any three of us.
The storyline is very different from the one on the show, and it's kind of a thriller and a mystery one. Hope you guys enjoy it! Happy reading!
😃

Characters

Maanvi Choudhary Vadhera - Nia Sharma
Virat Vadhera - Kushal Tandon
Viren Vadhera - Karan Tacker
Jeevika Arora - Krystal D'souza
Muskaan

[NOTE:Other characters will be added as the story progresses]

INDEX
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Prologue

She wiped her hands with a napkin and hung it back by the sink. All the dishes were washed, dried and put back in their respective drawers. She reached out for the covered bowl, containing Viren's favourite curry and put it back in the refrigerator, when a pair of arms snaked their way around her waist. Shocked, she turned to see who it was and sighed in relief.

Maanvi: Oh! It's you! (turning back, while shaking her head in disbelief, and keeping back the curry)

Viren: (resting his chin on her shoulder and his head on the side of her head) Hmm...? Were you expecting someone else? (with a teasing voice, while dipping his finger into the bowl and raising it to his mouth to taste it)

Maanvi: (slapping his hand lying on her waist playfully) Shut up!! And what is this Viren? I've told you not to dip your finger like this! It's not good manners! (in a motherly voice)

Viren: Why? (thrusting his finger forward to her face) You want to taste? It's my favourite curry you know! (wiggling his eyebrows and acting all innocent)

Maanvi: (playing along) Oh really? (slapping away his raised hand) Stop it!!

Viren: (hugging her from the back again) *sigh* You make such wonderful curry, Maan! (nuzzling her neck and dropping a kiss near her ear) Can't help it, yaar!

Maanvi: Um hmm... (closing her eyes briefly at the kiss dropped near her ear) I've told you a lot many times to not scare me like that na? (resting her arms on his arms and swaying a bit)

Viren: Oh! (turning Maanvi to face him, by her waist) So my Jhansi ki Rani gets scared too? (putting a few strands of hair behind her ear)

Maanvi: (her mouth forming an 'O' as if offended) Haww... (closing her mouth and slapping his shoulder) How dare you?

Viren: Oww... (scrunching up his nose)

Maanvi: Your Jhansi ki Rani is never scared! (looking at Viren's knowing face) Ohkay! Sometimes yes! But not always! (widening her eyes in finality)

Viren: Really? (breaking into a laugh)

After laughing together, his laughter slowed down, as he watched Maanvi laughing heartily. Maanvi stopped laughing on feeling Viren watching her intently. She looked deeply into his eyes, her eyes shining with tears.

He raised his hand up to wipe them away, and then let his hand cup her cheek. He leaned in slowly, when Maanvi pushed at his chest.

Maanvi: (whispering) Muskaan will see!

Viren: (eyes widening and his mouth forming an 'O' like hers and his head nodding in a 'yes') Oh! Yeah!

Maanvi nodded with him, and the next minute, she felt a sweet peck on her lips and she was left stunned.

Maanvi: I told you not to! (raising a finger to his chest)

Viren: (twitching his lips) That wasn't for you! (nodding in negative)

Maanvi: (her with an obvious expression) Oh really? (her eyes focused like an eagle on his face)

Viren: It was for him! (his eyes indicating her stomach)

Maanvi looked down at her own stomach, and realised that there was another life stirring beneath those plush layers of her inner body. There wasn't a bump yet, because they had found out about it just a few days back. They had decided to announce it soon, at the right time. She rested a hand there on her stomach and looked up with tears in her eyes into his. He shook his head in a 'no' so to tell her not to cry and wiped her tears away. He cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead and let his lips stay there for a few more moments.

Viren: And this... was for you! (nodding at her and looking down at her) Thank you, Maan! Thank you for such a wonderful gift!

Maanvi: No.. (shaking her head in negative) I should thank you! Thank you, Viren, for giving this beautiful gift!! (tears brimming in her eyes again) If you hadn't married me, I would've...

Viren: (hushing her by keeping a finger at her lips) That was in the past, Maanvi! Leave it! In fact, it is good that it happened, otherwise I would never have come across such a wonderful person like you! (smiling gently)

Maanvi: (sniffing and nodding a 'yes') That toh I am! (nodding and standing straighter to indicate it as the truth)

Viren: Oh yes! (raising his eyebrows and smiling widely)

The two shared a chuckle and hugged.

Maanvi: Good night! (smiling widely)

Viren: Wha-- No! (holding her back to him again)

Maanvi: What 'No'?! (slapping at his hands to leave her) Don't you remember? You have an important case tomorrow! (trying to break free) Chalo! Go and get some sleep!

Viren: (resting his head on her shoulders again) Um hmm! (nodding a 'no') I want to spend some time with you! Some...quality time!

Maanvi: (brushing his hair with her fingers) We can spend some quality time later! Come on, Viren! Please!... Go na! (furrowing her eyebrows and pouting)

Viren: Vaise bhi, after Muskaan, there hasn't been much quality time to spend with you!

Maanvi: (laughing) Definitely! She takes up most of our time, but that is quality time! Don't you think? Family time.. Quality time? (raising her eyebrows in askance)

Viren: That is Family Time! I want to spend some Quality Time... with my Wife! (pulling her closer to himself)

Maanvi: Viren! (warningly)

Viren: Hmm? (looking up to her serious face and sighing) Ohkay! Fine! I'm going! Good night! But you better come fast, okay? I can't really wait anymore! (leaving her and turning to walk back into their room, not before seeing her nod in positive)

Their room.. At first it was his room. After marriage too, it still was his room, but after a year full of understanding and togetherness, it had finally become their room. Before Maanvi used to sleep in their daughter Muskaan's room, but ever since they realised their love for each other, she had moved permanently into his.. No, Their room.

Maanvi, ever so slowly opened the door to Muskaan's yellow painted room. The lights were off, so a stream of bluish white flowed in through the door opening, lighting up the centre of the room and the bed that lay right there. The covers were strewn, so shaking her head in disbelief, she walked up to the bed and lifted the covers properly and bent to lay it on her daughter's small body, when..

She felt nothing below her hands. confused she raised her blanket and set it back down near the foot board of the bed. There was an impression on the mattress, indicating that her little angle was sleeping there. Was? She..., thought Maanvi, as she waved her hands about to feel for her daughter's body, but felt nothing but thin air.
She reached out to the switch board behind her and turned to look at the now softlt illuminated room. Then it struck her. Oh! So she wants to play! Even now, after playing for three hours continuous?, she crossed her arms across her chest and chewing her cheek. Shaking her head in disbelief, and sighing heavily and walked forward to the other side of the bed.

Maanvi: Muski? (in a knowing voice) Muski? Come on! Come out! (looking down at the bed's underneath area that lay covered by the bedsheets hanging by the sides of the bed) Muski! (twitching her lips, bending down and lifting the covers to see underneath the bed) Mus-- (she looked to and fro only to find nothing)

She lowered herself more and went inside and looked again to find nothing again. She came out and rested her hand on the bed, as a pale fear spread through her chest. She brushed back her strands and straightened to walk about in the room to lift, turn, peek in, looking for even a single sign of Muskaan.

Maanvi: Muskaan? (with an undertone of panic) Muskaan?? Muskaan, now come on out!! (raising a finger and pointing nowhere) Enough of playing!! (knocking off the huge teddy bear down to see if she's hiding behind it) Mus-- Muskaan, enough is enough! Come on, beta! Please? Your mamma is getting tired beta! Please, Muski Angel? Your mamma's scared now baba!! (with every single hope clinging at her heart)

Her lips quivered as she looked on with every single hope in her, trying to ignore the obviousness of the situation and also the obviousness of the hopelessness of it all.

Maanvi: (whispering) No...No... (nodding in negative to herself, while stepping back from the corner and walking still with eyes wide open) No...No...

The situation was obvious and crystal clear. The absence of her little angels laughter, smile, cry, anything related to her, her voice, everything, pointed to one thing, she now dreaded with all her might. It only meant one and only one thing... She was..

"MUSKAAN!!"

Edited by AnnieKittWatt - 11 years ago
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love it already! Especially this part
Their room.. At first it was his room. After marriage too, it still was his room, but after a year full of understanding and togetherness, it had finally become their room. Before Maanvi used to sleep in their daughter Muskaan's room, but ever since they realised their love for each other, she had moved permanently into his.. No, Their room.
and how you wrote in the brackets what happened. And what the did. Ohw, of course how you mixed the couples, VirenManvi together. I guess the dhokha will be Viren with Jeevika or/and Virat and Maanvi. What about Muskaan, I hate it not knowing what happened, is she kidnapped? Awesome it is briljant! I love mystery things and love part between.
Edited by BrunoMars - 11 years ago
girl_rocks thumbnail
i m already loving it
nd pm me wenever u update
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BrunoMars

I love it already! Especially this part

and how you wrote in the brackets what happened. And what the did. Ohw, of course how you mixed the couples, VirenManvi together. I guess the dhokha will be Viren with Jeevika or/and Virat and Maanvi. What about Muskaan, I hate it not knowing what happened, is she kidnapped? Awesome it is briljant! I love mystery things and love part between.

thank you sweets this part was written by annie ...i know it was just amazingly written ..u have read to find out what exactly happend 😳
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lalmirch28

thank you sweets this part was written by annie ...i know it was just amazingly written ..u have read to find out what exactly happend 😳

I don't mind waiting, I am sure the next update will be worth the wait. As you all are awesome writers.
arohi16 thumbnail
love it already!!
maanvi with viren??
interesting...
please pm me when u update...
btw i sent u buddy request long back...accept it please!!
IndigoBlues thumbnail
wow,  now this is radical.😆 wondering how the LSD is taking place..does virat have anything to do with maanvi's past?😉 anyway pretty interesting start, wondering where you're gonna take this.😆
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept
continue soon and do pm me!!
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update... Hope Muskaan is fine...
Thanks for the pm...