payalibm

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
@ divi
@ sk

so right sweets...what you both are saying...this woman has no emotions
and i serzly dotn know lafdra keyaa hai ess mom kaa?????D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE HEART WRENCHING MOMENT (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i feel tht reason for the seperation btwn ad's parents, is his mum. she is jst tooo snobish, first in love got married n thn later cudnt stand the middle class lifestyle...she is too stubborn n ziddi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmSK1991

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

i feel tht reason for the seperation btwn ad's parents, is his mum. she is jst tooo snobish, first in love got married n thn later cudnt stand the middle class lifestyle...she is too stubborn n ziddi

yes...quit reasonable point...but i cant still understand...how can she be imune to er own son need and requerment...i think you are corect...thats why i cant disgre with you on snobish part...i was really shoked to see when she complitly so collyy ignored her soon hapiness...man is she another money minded character keyaaa????????????

SK1991

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
thr r ppl out thr...tht dont open their heart out, they r feared n scared to get hurt n open themselves up n because of tht others find them cold hearted! they do care n hve feeling but they dont show it in the open

they dont like to b vunerable...i guess not hving a mother in childhood lead to her being this way...n she is the eldest had to tc of responsibilities

SK1991

samrudhi.r

IF-Dazzler

samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
My thoughts too. Wish his dad or nana had called instead of his mom. Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmSK1991

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i dunno if anyone will agree with me on this one but avantika's charcter has far more depth in it than others...there must be some huge thing in the past that made her so immune not even to ithers but to her own feelings as well...the tears she had in today's epi...seriously im liking her weird character more n more...as for adi awww i did feel for him ...he is shooo sweet..<3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmSK1991EkSapnoKiPari

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@ mushiroxx
muje bhi aisa laga...that she z trying to hide something...but I'm confused now...ConfusedROFL

@supie...payal...
lafda doon na padega...

payalibm

sam_peter

Groupbie

sam_peter

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
what a mum. she does not understand her son's feeling. she cannot even be happy to see adi happy. she is a robot

payalibm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.