Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
adi was so happy so happy...he was like floting on air...and when his mom called...the way he shouted...hey!mom...pata hai apkou picninc mai itnaa mazaaa ayaa...and before he can complete...his mom ordered him in asking tone.oyu need to attend tom. meeting...

instantly adi was back to old adi...the sadness in his eyes...the pain..the losss...so much in the next instant when he addresed his mom by saying yes mam...he was delighted like a child ... after the picnic...like he got soem thing suddenly out of blue the most precious gem aorund a man can ever ask for...his hapiness was like whole town can be enlighten with it...he was so relxed...his action was speaking lodlyy..llike for ages he has been in some darn black room all tied up and no where to run for...and sudnly after that picnic...he was again like a new born...seeing some thing entirly different then his original world of NO-EMOTIONS...

i jsut wished it wasthe  his paa who had called him that time...rather then his mom...he just complitely kiiled the inosence enthussim in his eyes...hapinees...satisfaction...the shine in eyes where it says he also maters..he is also important...lolzzz...lovely they showing with emotions...and so nicly they doing it...the actors.Clap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shree.nsam_petershrutiavm-Shwetasri-Thamanna85shreya_rcsamrudhi.rTacker_HolicmushiroxxSK1991EkSapnoKiPariImzi_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE HEART WRENCHING MOMENT" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
great post payal...Clap
totally agree with u...when adi called her mom he was sooo happy...just like a child who got a toy...Embarrassed...but his mom...Evil Smile...I wish his dad called him first...kamse kam woh apni beteke feelings ki kadar karthe hei...Day Dreaming...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shree.npayalibm_Divya_

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Payal Hug Awesome post yaar.. Clap
Adi ki mum ka panga kya hai? Shocked
kyu sabko aise dominate karti hai? Angry
yest, i felt so bad for adi.. Cry bechara was so happy wen he called his mum.. but his mum.. Stern Smile no emotions at all yaar.. Angry

shree.npayalibmSK1991

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

yest, i felt so bad for adi.. Cry bechara was so happy wen he called his mum.. but his mum.. Stern Smile no emotions at all yaar.. Angry

so true divu...what kind of mom she z...Dead...
her sis z right...she wants only work work work...Ouch

shree.npayalibm_Divya_

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SK1991

his dad is far better dn dat lady yaar.. Smile
mai toh pankhudi ka soch rahi hu.. kaise adjust karegi apni saas ke sath? Ermm

DanikapayalibmSK1991

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

his dad is far better dn dat lady yaar.. Smile
mai toh pankhudi ka soch rahi hu.. kaise adjust karegi apni saas ke sath? Ermm

ha yaar...he z far better than her...Wink
don't worry ya...she knows hw to handle all these things...I think so...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm_Divya_

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i serizlyy thinking myself swettuuu whats problem with his mom...yeh soem time life makes you hard and all...but in all this treating your son like this...man she ditn even bother to hear his saying...forget to show soem emotions...btu she was immune to her own son...what kinda type she is yaar...

coz i know one thing a woman who might have faced bitter to bitter incident in life...will ahve soem thing even little to merest emotions towards her siblings...yeh she might not show exitment and all but she wont either dimnish the exitment of her own sinling...man!adi dosent need any enemy...as his mom is enough to play that role in his life...i think he will even welcome enemy...as they might be showing him emoitoinss..which she laks 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

i sooo completly agree wid u ppz...she has no emotions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmSK1991

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.