love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Cvs, 

Ehmmbh is become more unique and loved by people is because of your hardwork along with the casts and team, loving the progress in virat and maanvi love story and jeevika, maanvi bond more.. 
Just got to know about the future track , punar vivah of vanshika. Remarriage is the needed one in this present world, i do agree. But it should be good , if you guys shown that vanshika 's remarriage at her younger age itself..Now after the marriage of her elder son and a younger is about to get married , is that neccessary to show her remarriage too ? You guys sure, that indian audience would accept it ?.. 
Now the show is getting good TRPs and the present track itself needs to go so many barriers to reach the end in a happy note , Showing a  man willing to marry vanshika would be good to watch but not vanshika accepting his proposal, you guys are showing vadera family a orthodox one, then how come they agree for their bahu's remarriage ? I have great respect towards the show and Cvs, please do show what people want or what they agree .. don't dragg.. Hope our show will not become a dragging mega serial like some present shows.and continue maanvi's illness report track secret hiding by vadera brothers, You guys have more to show yaar, please don't do vansika remarriage, over confidence lag raha hai mujhe, be careful please.
And also please keep in mind about the rivals , all other channels are making every possible way to grab the slot leader spot from us by ending present shows to changing the time slots of good running shows..

don't want to see EHMMBH will lose the spirit.. 
Edited by love_never_dies - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I agree tooπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to other channels who are wasting their time by changin the time slot b'cuz no one will stop watching EHMMBH.
achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with u bowya.πŸ‘πŸΌ.dont want vanshika remarrige track.
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree Bowya! I agree with all your views, as both of ours are similar!! Glad you brought this up :)
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I honestly don't like the sound of it...not bcos of punsr vivas s not good...but bcos it just don't fit in with how the story is going now Edited by Rach-dc - 11 years ago
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Yup true... V dun want dat track CVs...