IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Haath gaadi par MAAN

Arti bangayi super women

ufff SBB why say MAAN he is YASHUUUAngry

Ok now update:-

They showed Aarti crying in rainCry..Yashu inside a car...behoshhhCry

She cries saying something i think she is confessing that she loves him by keeping head on his chest..yashi in behosh only..Then she carries Yash in the push cart...

There was off screen on GURU and Kratz saying about their weights...Totally a good segmentSmile

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 06 July 2012 at 4:22am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sweethimmkapNandita1970abin11gaanabhatTelly.Addictmeenadsouzanirmalac99shubhi_sjayshu17Allbut1..SmaTz..Shashi1984Samanalyseash91AnushaGKcssudhajyoti06Gugumintimaha9gcluv-Thabassum-pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB Updated:Arti bani super women:Video updted" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
SBB r obsessed with the name Maan it seems LOLLOL

Anyways lets see what is the segment ... damn excited

Veena update the title saying Aarti bani superwoman ... LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..SmaTz..kriti07Samanalyseash91gcluvUltimate-GCian

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
uff y did they say maan ?? hez our lovely yashuuu..but still I think they used for the rhyme...haath gaadi par maan aarti bangayi super woman

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07..SmaTz..Ultimate-GCian

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
SBS/B are still stuck on the Maan avatar and it absolutely ridiculous because it's been 7 months since Geet ended and more than 4 since Gurmeet has become Yash! It irks the life out of me when in every JDJ segment they refer to him as Maan! I wouldn't mind if he didn't have a how post Geet, but he does and he has made his name as Yash and yet we are still stuck in the past!

Anyways, sounds absolutely enthralling, I am dying to just how much we'll be getting to see in tonight's 100th episode! I am sure it will be a memorable one!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..SmaTz..kriti07..Apz..Samanalysecssudhakholitajyoti06jikky_84Ultimate-GCian

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
These silly newswallahs want to stir up some conflict and they think we are sitting ducks. But as a PV fan I don't have to speak for Yash because Yash speaks for himself, thanks to GC's hard work! I guess they are not used to one actor doing 3 epic, defining roles one after the other. Thoda confusion to banta hain na? Wink If we don't react, they just sound silly and misinformed, so don't react and the joke's on them!

Can't wait for the segment...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07..Apz..cssudhakholitaUltimate-GCian

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..SmaTz..kholitaash91..Apz..Ultimate-GCian

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Thanks SO much for the update! I cannot wait to watch this and then the episode! Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..SmaTz..kholita..Apz..Ultimate-GCian

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Loved Loved Loved the segment Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..SmaTz..kholita..Apz..Ultimate-GCian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.