Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I haven't been able to catch the new promo but from what I've heard it's about some event going on at Pankhuri's house. Adi asks Pankhuri's mama that should he go help her out pointing towards Pankhuri and he says something along these lines "Abh agar woh aapki hai toh jaayie." And then towards the end it shows that Pankhuri and Adi walk towards each other.

*I haven't watched the promo myself, but heard about it through my devrani, so please excuse the inaccuracy.* LOL

From what I have heard it's either an engagement or a tilak ceremony being held at Pankhuri's house before she goes with him to Mumbai. Tongue

*Edited*

I was FINALLY able to catch the promo on TV.
DancingDancingDancingDancing

It goes something like this, Pankhuri's family is sitting in the lounge and Mama says that "Aik dafa yeh tilak hojaaye toh phir Aditya Pankhuri ko America bhi lejaaye, humay kya takleef hai?" Adi comes in the room and he asks Mama "Kya mera yahaan hona zaroori hai?" Mama looks at him and says "Yeh tumhara tilak..." and then he stops. Aditya and Pankhuri come together and are standing infront of one another. The voice over then says "Kya iss tilak ki aar main kiye huay dhokay key baad Adi apna rishta nibhaa paaye ga?"

Next mission: Catch it again and make a video, upload it on YT and put the link here for alll you AdHuri-ians to watch it as well. Big smileROFL

Fizii has uploaded a Dailymotion version right here:
Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Promo HQ- 9th July 2012

And here I recorded the promo and uploaded it on Youtube for you all to watch. Heads up, the quality is bad. Sorrry.

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6v9ira4c7I&feature=youtu.be

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 06 July 2012 at 6:45pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

reianashree.nkishu789soapfreak13mariam42-Swetha--Ritu567-Bushraa.Thamanna85khan_somiIshq.Wala.Love-Khush--Raz-prc_fan1ash91mushiroxxanusha.cochinTacker_HolicxMidnightStarx-Stutz-SK1991fizii_gurl-SMay31-Imzi-.Aphrodite.--Waheeda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo - 6.7.12[Discuss here] *Video added*" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
OMG...sara...z it true...???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Yes yes, very true. I'm just waiting to catch it and write word-to-word here. Dancing DancingDancing

OH OH OH and it's for July 9th. No ME, I was hoping there would be one, but gahh, none this week. Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SK1991

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
saaarrraaa koi baat nehee yaar...sabra ka pal meeta hota hei na...LOL...and after all...itz meeta meeta...pyara pyara...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Bushraa.DeviatedTesoro.

Bushraa.

Goldie

Bushraa.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
thanks a lot Smile

This Show is Getting Very Much Interesting Day By Day Smile
Post link the pls in HD ON YOUTUBE. Embarrassed

Edited by -Anaa-Shanak - 06 July 2012 at 3:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reianaluvabhiya9DeviatedTesoro.SK1991

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
UPDATED.

I was finally able to catch it. DancingDancingDancingDancing

-Swetha-SK1991

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
thanks so much for sharing Sara ... 

ME is too early for this show 

-Swetha-DeviatedTesoro.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.