Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

TV9 Segment:Yash faints..Aarti carries Yash :P

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

If anyone saw the TV9 segment then plss update it .. this is what I got from my friend Shruti on FB Smile

Aarti going to dargah ..walking on fire ...Yash has fainted and Aarti carries an unconscious Yash in haath gadhi ShockedShockedShocked

Someone get the video fast AngryAngry

**EDIT**

Detailed TV9 Update by Phal

E24 segment- Aarti superwoman banke bacheeyee yash kee Jaan, she is confessing as we guessed to the unconscious Yash and carries him on a push cart.  CryCryCry

Yash gets stuck in the floods, Aarti comes and saves him. ( some offscreen masti from GC- on his weight as the reporter joked abt what his weight is and he asked what is Aartis weight he jokes its 70 and asks and then gets a reply 55  and some more offscreen moments from GC.)

Edited by jyoti06 - 06 July 2012 at 2:48am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

luvmaansweethimNandita1970abin11cynthiagemNisha_abiTelly.AddictcaptkirkIshaMishBhavyaRedySinalRocksteju1816desikimsamabd_20bbbcccEva JQPearl_27jayshu17danceismyworldNav2010..SmaTz..nirmalac99AnushaGKZettercssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroAwari_Maanash91prc_fan1maaniqrajikky_84yipee49erFan-ProudGCian-maha9ArYa_crazyluvLoveforlifeUltimate-GCianKinSanjpickachu

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
babajiii so filmi melodramatic...Confused mujhe rona aarhi hian...Cry
yash faints... haath gaadi... ye kya ho raha hain?!?!?Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..SmaTz..leenarana42kriti07Noe123nirmalac99cssudhajyoti06ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
wat...Shocked 
haath gadhi...in english  pls...Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

elanpremiTelly.Addict..SmaTz..cssudhajyoti06ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
OMG..Shocked
Is this for real or i am dreamingShocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..SmaTz..cssudhajyoti06ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
it cart like thing run by a human instead of bulls...just like trolly...

Edited by anushaarja - 06 July 2012 at 2:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..SmaTz..kriti07cssudhajyoti06-ProudGCian-ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Theres going to b lot more melodrama today  LOL  but to b honest if they can recreate the 26th july rains of Mumbai in the show , I will b fine with melodrama because the struggles that time I hv myself witnessed with my eyes when the whole city was flooded and everyone were going their way out to rescue their loved ones ..it was a chaos and no police or military was present there to help the victims ..this in India Ouch

I feel they r going to recreate the same flood like situation in Bhopal when there will b no transport service because of floods and so Aarti will hv to take the help of that cart like thing to carry Yash to the hospital CryCryCry

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksTelly.Addictnirmalac99..SmaTz..danceismyworldkriti07bbbcccEva JQAngeloScuroSamanalyseash91cssudhaZetterLoveforlife49erFanKinSanjpickachu

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Ammu she is telling that she feels like crying. Ok hope someone else also translate my mobile battery is going off now:-(

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..SmaTz..nirmalac99Eva JQcssudhajyoti06-ProudGCian-ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

Ammu she is telling that she feels like crying. Ok hope someone else also translate my mobile battery is going off now:-(

yep dear...i got it Shocked...thank u...Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictleenarana42..SmaTz..Eva JQcssudhaAngeloScurojyoti06ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index