Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

If anyone saw the TV9 segment then plss update it .. this is what I got from my friend Shruti on FB Smile

Aarti going to dargah ..walking on fire ...Yash has fainted and Aarti carries an unconscious Yash in haath gadhi ShockedShockedShocked

Someone get the video fast AngryAngry

**EDIT**

Detailed TV9 Update by Phal

E24 segment- Aarti superwoman banke bacheeyee yash kee Jaan, she is confessing as we guessed to the unconscious Yash and carries him on a push cart.  CryCryCry

Yash gets stuck in the floods, Aarti comes and saves him. ( some offscreen masti from GC- on his weight as the reporter joked abt what his weight is and he asked what is Aartis weight he jokes its 70 and asks and then gets a reply 55  and some more offscreen moments from GC.)

Edited by jyoti06 - 06 July 2012 at 2:48am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

luvmaansweethimNandita1970abin11cynthiagemNisha_abiTelly.AddictcaptkirkIshaMishBhavyaRedySinalRocksteju1816danceismyworlddesikimsamabd_20nirmalac99..SmaTz..bbbcccEva JQPearl_27jayshu17Nav2010SamanalyseAngeloScuroAwari_Maanash91prc_fan1ZetterAnushaGKcssudhaLoveforlifemaaniqrajikky_84yipee49erFan-ProudGCian-maha9ArYa_crazyluvUltimate-GCianKinSanjpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TV9 Segment:Yash faints..Aarti carries Yash :P" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
babajiii so filmi melodramatic...Confused mujhe rona aarhi hian...Cry
yash faints... haath gaadi... ye kya ho raha hain?!?!?Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99..SmaTz..leenarana42kriti07Noe123cssudhajyoti06ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
wat...Shocked 
haath gadhi...in english  pls...Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

elanpremiTelly.Addict..SmaTz..cssudhajyoti06ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

danceismyworld

Goldie

danceismyworld

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
OMG..Shocked
Is this for real or i am dreamingShocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..SmaTz..cssudhajyoti06ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
it cart like thing run by a human instead of bulls...just like trolly...

Edited by anushaarja - 06 July 2012 at 2:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict..SmaTz..kriti07cssudhajyoti06-ProudGCian-ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Theres going to b lot more melodrama today  LOL  but to b honest if they can recreate the 26th july rains of Mumbai in the show , I will b fine with melodrama because the struggles that time I hv myself witnessed with my eyes when the whole city was flooded and everyone were going their way out to rescue their loved ones ..it was a chaos and no police or military was present there to help the victims ..this in India Ouch

I feel they r going to recreate the same flood like situation in Bhopal when there will b no transport service because of floods and so Aarti will hv to take the help of that cart like thing to carry Yash to the hospital CryCryCry

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksTelly.Addictdanceismyworldnirmalac99kriti07..SmaTz..bbbcccEva JQZettercssudhaash91SamanalyseAngeloScuroLoveforlife49erFanKinSanjpickachu

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Ammu she is telling that she feels like crying. Ok hope someone else also translate my mobile battery is going off now:-(

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99..SmaTz..Eva JQcssudhajyoti06ArYa_crazyluv-ProudGCian-pickachu

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

Ammu she is telling that she feels like crying. Ok hope someone else also translate my mobile battery is going off now:-(

yep dear...i got it Shocked...thank u...Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictleenarana42..SmaTz..Eva JQAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.