Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Innocence n maturity!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Aditya Kumar- a deadly combination of innocence n maturity. The way he innocently asked mama g n pushkar if pankhuri can cum 2 mumbai with him, it was so cute although i was taken a back by his demand bt when he stated the reason i was surprised as well as convinced. It showed his maturity that he wanted to give pankhuri an equal chance to know him n his family n then take her final decision. I found it really fair enough. The CVs have raised a gr8 point here that if a boy can cm n see a girl n her family n then decide whether he will marry her or not, why can't a girl? Well done CVs n adi-pankhuri r becoming my addiction 4 sure:-D
also im eager to know avantika's past. Preeti massi sure was way too rude with her sis, avantika didn't tell her dad the truth bt preeti's words did make her sad.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rsindu_gurtianusha.cochinDae_drmer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Innocence n maturity!!" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sindu_gurti

IF-Dazzler

sindu_gurti

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
ya...that was really fantastic...and i was really convinced when adi called her to Mumbai...that guy is really a fair one!!!!., what he did is absolutely correct and i salute him for this thought!!!!!! and also i feel that pankhuri should see his family because she is from a complete different back ground!!!!!!., so he is playing a fair game!!!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
ya xcatly mein jitna adi ko dheknu utna i fell for him..
its justified dat adi calls pankhuri mumbai!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.