Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

heenumeenu91

heenumeenu91

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys, 

I have the weirdest feeling that the new guy who was talking on the phone with Khushi is her husband like in the show Saas Bina Sasural, where Kiya was being blackmailed for money by a guy and it turned out to be her first husband and making the second marriage invalid!! Do you think that will happen with Sankalp and Khushi too? Or do you think it is something else?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-MARCELLEsheenugvinitha.pumaapresimrupinn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Khushi Blackmailer" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
the new guy who was talking on the phone with Khushi is her husband ???????????????

heenumeenu91

heenumeenu91

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Im just suggesting a possibility! If not husband, then who is he?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety8

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
heenumeenu91@ you might be r8 this show always copying from others ROFL.show was start with their original concept but  because of TRP they start copying from others.ssk story copy from many more show plus movie ROFL.even prem-roli marriage idea was from choti bahu/uttaranLOL(under the ghunghat).cvs glorification for simar LOL as a result then they  copy from their another show SNS where one lead is so fool and another is gray . ssk cvs  try their best to made roli as a gray Angry,dear  cvs forget one thing Dead in people mind avika still is anandi so audience will not accept anandi as a gray character .lot of premar and rosid scene are copying from lot of popular movie (not only ssk actually all hindi show does that lolz).last i found rosid BG tune was copying from Dil Se Diya Vachan  ,i never knew cvs are that much lazy to make new BG tune for rosid .they even cant make new BG tune for rosid so copying from Gaurav khannna-vandana joshis show DSDV BG tune ROFL so funny .what cvs think we all are dumb ?we have no idea anything about others show ?or they thik that show goes off air so we forget Wacko.now i heard they ushing rosid BG tune for shankalp-khushi Angry also  why cvs using rosid  BG tune for shankalp and villain khushi?,maybe reshmi sharma bz with her new life as she got her own man so she lost interest from shows  and cvs dont know what to do ROFL.

keya pata aur keya keya copy karegi aur humko khilayegiAngry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heenumeenu91-anu-SunshineTears

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heenumeenu91

Hey Guys, 

I have the weirdest feeling that the new guy who was talking on the phone with Khushi is her husband like in the show Saas Bina Sasural, where Kiya was being blackmailed for money by a guy and it turned out to be her first husband and making the second marriage invalid!! Do you think that will happen with Sankalp and Khushi too? Or do you think it is something else?
Is it true ? husband ???.Not at all. I think it is also a another person like chaddha ...If it is husband, what about sankalp????? soo bad.. because he loves kushi more LOL LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitha.

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
khushi is perfect match to that person.
she was not good with sangalp... 

sheenug

sheenug

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
I hope so that your feeling become true and Veeru the stranger comes out to be Khushi's first husband. This way Sankalp's marriage will get invalid and we don't have to see Khushi's overacting. I have nothing against actor who is playing Khushi but she will look more convincing in positive character or main lead. I'm just not convinced by her negative character and wants her outCry

Edited by sheenug - 10 July 2012 at 4:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitha.tweety8

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
 I wish that man give more torture to kushi and take her back with him...as soon as posibble ( but it needs one month or more Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenugvinitha.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.