Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
You are right..

Vineet was never consented prior to this..Mona should have consulted Vineet b4 blabbering her mouth...How can she do this?

Also how is she going to hide Tani's pregnancy for the next 7 months when she starts showing and gets big..Grrr
unniknairtcr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
did mona really tell it s vineeet s child? i could nt watch yesterday s episode.how could she do that? i never thought she could be this much cheap.just to provoke pradeep,she said so.but why she never thought about the consequences .
moreover what is the need for this drama? is mona responsible for madhav & tani s relationship? then why she took the pregnancy matter upon herself.she should ve asked taani to tell her mother about it.
dont be sooo good & helpful,mona bhabi.cant bear it!
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: unniknairtcr

did mona really tell it s vineeet s child? i could nt watch yesterday s episode.how could she do that? i never thought she could be this much cheap.just to provoke pradeep,she said so.but why she never thought about the consequences .

moreover what is the need for this drama? is mona responsible for madhav & tani s relationship? then why she took the pregnancy matter upon herself.she should ve asked taani to tell her mother about it.
dont be sooo good & helpful,mona bhabi.cant bear it!

Yup mona told Pradeep tht it's vineet's child. And Taani wanted to tell this to her parents... but Mona said the stupid dialogue.. "Agar tune unhe kuch bhi bataya toh mera mara muh dekhegi".
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did Mona really tell TELL that it is Vinit's baby or did Mona chose to let Pradeep live with that what he already had made up in his mind? I think it is more an presumption on Pradeeps part then Mona telling who the father is of the baby.

After walking away Pradeep follows her and asks Mona to just admit. Mona asked Pradeep what do you want to hear Pradeep that Vinit is the father of the baby? Okay fine then it is Vinit. Mona knew that Pradeep had already made up his mind that Mona is pregnant. First he accused Jatin of being the father and now Vinit. Pradeep only wanted to hear what he thought he knew. He isn't interested in listening to Mona let alone trying to know the truth!

Why should she help Pradeep out of his dream? Is there a reason that Mona has to clarify every made up crap of Pradeep. Why does he interfere in her life anyway?
As for Vinit. The situation wasn't such that Mona could ask for a consent. Which in my opinion wasn't needed given the situation and pathetic thinking of Pradeep. If Pradeep decides to start blabbering about Mona's private life (and if afterwards things might not be true) he will fall flat on his face. He is responsible for what he says and no one else. Besides Vinit heard a part of the phone conversation (write a V on your hand). I think without Mona clarifying he will understand Mona and the whole scenario how his name got involved.

About hiding the pregnancy. Tani wanted to inform her parents and we all know that then all hell breaks loose. Mona asked for 3-4 days after which she has time to think how she and Tani will handle the situation. With a marriage in her own family it is obvious that Mona can't be there for her SIL and family. Besides she is a part of telling the truth to her in laws because of the check up done under her name. Thinking isn't a bad thing in Tani's situation. I have not seen that they decided to hide the remaining 7 months of pregnancy!

Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aishray at the end of the day that is exactly saying "Vinit" is the father of the baby-pregnancy..No one here is saying that is true & Vinit is the father of Mona's so called pregnancy-baby...

..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i myself is thinking about it...mona played so dumb n took unduly advantage of vineet's care towards her...!!!!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Now I am resistant against Mona's dumbness and stupidity and self-invited pain .. 😃

She is just a selfish git who doesnt care for anyone else's reputation or image and JUST thinks for her family .. This way she has left a bad impression of Jatin in her family.. And now Vineet's reputation can be at stake..

In order to show herself in 'Pain' and trying to be 'Mahaan', she is gonna ruin lot many stuffs of her life.. Just hope someone gets enough courage to show her how selfish she is JUST to think about HER family, her everything.. And not considering anyone else's feelings..

Oh btw, she is a nice manipulator and liar too 👍🏼 The way she lied to Pradip that she will marry Jatin .. and later like a coward, went and told Jatin to cancel it from his side.. 😊
aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mona tells taani that give me 4 days and I will try to set things right...my point is even if madhav agrees by a miracle and Mona fakes a miscarriage...won't people won't put two and two together and figure that Taani had a full term child in the 7th month after marriage...

The stupidities going on...man...I am having a ball laughing my heart out...the whole Mona pregnant thing is sooo stupid to the infitesimal degree...what diet are these cv's on while writing?...seriously sometimes think they are stoned...Edited by aa07 - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
I don't agree with what Mona did, but after I re watched the episode I think she just said it out of frustration and didn't intend to name Vineet as the father but because Pradeep was giving her such hell I think she just said it out of spite. Not a justification but I understand the reaction..