Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

After speaking to his mother, aunt

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Adi had the best time of his life n when he spoke to his mother it reminded him how his life really is, then his aunt added masala, it was his father n nana who really made sense  the women of his family are full of hate n anger, bitterness (probably time of the month)  n when he is with pankhuri he is seeing non of this,  i feel pankhuri will go and i hope with her nana not anyone else from her family,  (sort of reminds me of Taal where ash goes with her father to her loves home only to find  they are insulted by the women from askhays family)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtisamrudhi.rEkSapnoKiPariImzi_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After speaking to his mother, aunt" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilpitzia

lilpitzia

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
nice dear ... hope so pankhuri go  fingers crossed
... <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

lilpitzia

lilpitzia

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
vaise yr pankhuri ko jana hi chahiye ...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

sindu_gurti

IF-Dazzler

sindu_gurti

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
i even felt that adi is bit nervous ...he is reluctant and he is has this doubt if pankuri could take him along with his family!!!!!!...a matured story line!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19Dae_drmer

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i hope pankhuri ko jald hi adi parents ke bareme pata chale...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtisuk19

khan_somi

Goldie

khan_somi

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
waiting for them to go to mumbai

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i dont want her to go, in few days u cant c anyones lifestyle firstly...secondly they cn put up an act...n if pankhudi goes mite b chances of them not gettng married!

gng wont lead to knowing n understandin his family better!..one can only noe the person if has spnt few years wid each other

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.